BASKETBALL SEASON!

Guest the new guy

Guest DB4TEEN

Bob garbade, tommy t, maybe jarell R if he gets in the game of seton, kj rose of u.e., greg johnson, Eric edwards, walter sampson of binghamton, bowe of vestal.

if jarell gets in,,,he starts damn haters...wow we got haters on us all over this wack bc voice thing,,stop riding us,,,and do u,,,,help ur kids to go to college PERIOD,,,,meat riders,,,prolly some bing students hatin as usual....lmao..keep the hate comin,,,we love it,,,eazy niccas

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DB4TEEN

You are right...Jarell may not be the fastest, but horrible...not quite. Before you are going to make claims about people make sure you know what you are talking about. I guess he must be doing something right to get all the notariety. Go SAINTS!!! We'll see JC at STAC. Shot outs to Walter, Eric, KJ, Ian, Pops, Eric B, Trey, Sam Green, Trenton, Grant, Seth and Javon and the whole Hoop Dreams Family :) See you on the court.

[/quote/

ok jarells dad shut up cause your fat too your son is terrible and hes a scumbag

yup,,im jarells dad,,,whos ur dad?..prolly dont know him,,,im fat too,,,jus the way ur mom likes me to be jr,,,now stop riding our meat,,,if u want some,,,ask nicely...and when im done w ur mom,,,il let the homies give u some..lmao,,,effin homo,,stop being computer tough,,and say it to our face,,,OH,,WE KNOW U WONT DO THAT CUZ UR CAT IN THE FREEZER......EAZY NICCA!!!BROKE BASTARDZZZ

Guest Julio Javier

This is a good question.

I happen to think Bob Garbade is a very good player. It is real easy to target a kid like him, calling him soft and unathletic. He is neither. For a big man, he has very good skills, can finish with either hand, can score from 15 feet away from the basketball, and is an excellent passer out of the low post, and does not take poor shots. Also, he runs the floor deceptively well, at least he did last year in the STAC Championship game vs. ESS. He is a good defender, and is starting to improve his timing on getting to opponents that penetrate into the lane. Furthermore, the "soft" label is totally unwarranted, he is not a cheap shot player, he plays basketball the way it is supposed to be played, and he does box out well, and plays good low post defense.

I think the one aspect he will continue to work on is his upper body strength, and once he does that, he will contribute at Princeton, no question about it.

Thank you for the well articulated informed and inteligent answer. I really appreciate the response. It's nice to see a non-smart-alecy response.

First off garbade didnt get a scholarship because ivy league school dont give them. Secondly seton is a bunch of stuck up rich kids whose parents by them everything. If bingo plays well as a team seton should be scared for that first game in the stop dwi

Guest Mankind

cole is good,,,yet soft,,,we all know that,,,as is bob...soft,,,bt whomever u r hating on my boy...please keep it up,,,we love our haters,,,ur wife prolly love the kid as well,,effin bum,,,prolly some trailer trash never been,,,who wanted to be a sports star,,,jus stay off our meat,,,not enough room for u and ur wife to be riding..lmao...eazy nicca!!!!

Is that you, Damien? Come on, why are you paying attention to trash talking losers? Jarell Regan is a pretty good player, and anyone that knows anything about basketball can see that. Jarell's only drawback is that doesn't have great quickness or speed (any?) - but he has several good points, like good anticipation, can see the floor to get the ball to the open man, hits the boards real good, gets some hustle baskets that only a tough kid would get, decent perimeter shooter, etc. - he's a player, or he would start as a junior at Seton, one of the better programs around. It's just punk talk...

Is that you, Damien? Come on, why are you paying attention to trash talking losers? Jarell Regan is a pretty good player, and anyone that knows anything about basketball can see that. Jarell's only drawback is that doesn't have great quickness or speed (any?) - but he has several good points, like good anticipation, can see the floor to get the ball to the open man, hits the boards real good, gets some hustle baskets that only a tough kid would get, decent perimeter shooter, etc. - he's a player, or he would start as a junior at Seton, one of the better programs around. It's just punk talk...

awwww how cute....jarrel is slow its a known fact he should transfer to like m-e were there also slow

CONNOLLY, John from ME- at SUNY Cortland. - All zeros! 1 minute played and nothing else! I remember last year all the talk on here about how good he was. Guess not so much!

Guest fact checker

CONNOLLY, John from ME- at SUNY Cortland. - All zeros! 1 minute played and nothing else! I remember last year all the talk on here about how good he was. Guess not so much!

J Connolly the maine man...was a excellent high school basketball player..his talents were exactly suited to the styleof play his coach demanded...thusly enlarging his worth to his teamthe team had much success, largely aided by jc... no mention on these waves about college ball..only by you....envy ??

Connolly made a college team? WOW!! Cortland must be really bad.

Guest Jimmy Bou

They'll have 8 Metro games and 4 crossovers with West teams. Let's break down those games:

Binghamton (Home and Away)

U-E (Home and Away)

Vestal (Home and Away)

Ithaca (Home and Away)

Well we clearly don't have to wait months by seeing how m-e crushed Binghamton...good try tho

By being nice, let's say they SPLIT those games, and go 4-4 in their division. I could see them being Ithaca twice and being swept by Vestal. Plus, I'm not sure they beat Binghamton at all. U-E, I say they steal one game. So 4-4 is being generous, it could easily be 3-5.

Crossovers - Corning, Horseheads, Elmira Free Academy, Elmira Southside.

If M-E goes 4-4 in division, they'd have to win three of four to go 7-5 in Metro. A 7-5 STAC record gets them a .583 winning percentage. So, they'd actually have to get to EIGHT wins (8-4 or better) for that to happen.

I just don't see it. Notice that Chenango Forks, Owego, Windsor, etc. aren't on that schedule anymore. Vestal and Binghamton have three of the last five STAC titles themselves. Horseheads is always tough, and ALL of these teams will probably be more athletic, especially EFA and Ithaca.

I don't understand the Metro move at all - M-E will have years when they do very well, but year in year out, I see it being a struggle.

I may be wrong, let's pull out this post in three months and see.

Guest Jimmy Boy

They'll have 8 Metro games and 4 crossovers with West teams. Let's break down those games:

Binghamton (Home and Away)

U-E (Home and Away)

Vestal (Home and Away)

Ithaca (Home and Away)

By being nice, let's say they SPLIT those games, and go 4-4 in their division. I could see them being Ithaca twice and being swept by Vestal. Plus, I'm not sure they beat Binghamton at all. U-E, I say they steal one game. So 4-4 is being generous, it could easily be 3-5.

Crossovers - Corning, Horseheads, Elmira Free Academy, Elmira Southside.

If M-E goes 4-4 in division, they'd have to win three of four to go 7-5 in Metro. A 7-5 STAC record gets them a .583 winning percentage. So, they'd actually have to get to EIGHT wins (8-4 or better) for that to happen.

I just don't see it. Notice that Chenango Forks, Owego, Windsor, etc. aren't on that schedule anymore. Vestal and Binghamton have three of the last five STAC titles themselves. Horseheads is always tough, and ALL of these teams will probably be more athletic, especially EFA and Ithaca.

I don't understand the Metro move at all - M-E will have years when they do very well, but year in year out, I see it being a struggle.

I may be wrong, let's pull out this post in three months and see.

Well clearly you're not only clueless but just wrong. They beat Binghamton easily without shepard ,and burgo getting two stupid fouls in the first quarter. Nice try tho

Robert Heller from CV looks to be a good player. I went to the CV/Seton game and he had a very good game. Obviously Garbade and Torto were a lot for CV and cruised to the victory. In the second quarter Heller had a very impressive block on Garbade and then got the ball and dribbled and nailed a three. He is going to be very good senior year. Garbade looked extremely good and Torto had a good game. He's had better but he's one hell of an athlete.

HE SUCKS AND IS WWAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OVERRATED

Way to be a douchebag. Bashing on a nice kid who has potential to play in college? Real mature. How about you unglue your eyes from the computer screen and actually see him play and then be the judge. He has more talent and courtesy in his right pinky than you do in your entire body. He is a good player.

HE SUCKS AND IS WWAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OVERRATED

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. That is the problem with people on this forum. You just come on here to bash on kids to make yourself feel all high and mighty because you are jealous of other people's talents. Grow Up.

J Connolly the maine man...was a excellent high school basketball player..his talents were exactly suited to the styleof play his coach demanded...thusly enlarging his worth to his teamthe team had much success, largely aided by jc... no mention on these waves about college ball..only by you....envy ??

Envy you say of what may I ask? He played against nothing last year-he was an average player at best-dont' think he really had a full grasp of the game -just tried to play like he was so tough-but no real skill.just a big smack talker bashing everyone around him except sucking up to the coaches-ME is glad to be rid of that damn family. I think you better not set your standards to high he is not going to the NBA-sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fact checker

ME is in the Metro Div this year. They are in for a long year of getting stomped.

You are a genious.... maine endwell is.. 8 wins and 2 losses to this point..also throw in a third straight dwi championship...you were saying??

myles get a grip..you can only play whos on the schedule...one wins, the other loses..give credit where it is due..playing at a 800 pct., is good in any league..

Win STAC Central, win a game in STAC playoffs, win sectionals before you toot your damn horn. For all the talk about ME basketball on this board there's not a lot of accomplishments. If ME plays in a big game everyone knows they are going to fold when it gets tough.

Guest fact checker

Win STAC Central, win a game in STAC playoffs, win sectionals before you toot your damn horn. For all the talk about ME basketball on this board there's not a lot of accomplishments. If ME plays in a big game everyone knows they are going to fold when it gets tough.

myles your slip is showing..the spartans play in the metro not the central..however that depicts your fairness when commenting on the spartans..no matter who or where they play..their winning is deminished..get real..winning three straight dwi championships, beating six local foes without a misstep is choking?? please show some dignity..jc perhaps the best team in this area did not beat a much inferior pats team in the dwi because they just did not come to play..the spartans win six straight and you disparage them??. no one is tooting a horn..all facts displayed here are just facts..no imbellishing, no implorements win this opr win that, win here or win there,,,just facts myles, not fiction...

Archived