Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

Where to you shop for groceries (or anything else) when your name and photo have been plastered over the newspaper, tv, internet for shoplifting?

Any catholic food pantry will do fine.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not my weight that's the issue. It's my small penis.

Are you a man? If so is that not common amongst males?

If you are female, well, low self esteen is the least of your problems.

Guest atruegentleman

Are you a man? If so is that not common amongst males?

If you are female, well, low self esteen is the least of your problems.

I am a man. I would also like to point out that having low self-esteem is not why I'm making fun of someone who shoplifted at least three times, got arrested for it once, then released a letter blaming her cancerous friend and denying any knowledge of the previous incidents.However, it is why I get black out drunk and beat my children.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

I am a man. I would also like to point out that having low self-esteem is not why I'm making fun of someone who shoplifted at least three times, got arrested for it once, then released a letter blaming her cancerous friend and denying any knowledge of the previous incidents.However, it is why I get black out drunk and beat my children.

That's interesting...

So are there any updates on this situation?

Guest Guest

The real question is, will the perp who outed her and wiki leaked her mug shot and sealed record be identified, and prosecuted?

Hopefully not. That man is a hero. The only person that could get in trouble anyway would be a law enforcement official. No one else has a duty to keep it a secret.

Archived