Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

That means you have a better chance of getting molested by a priest then a teacher, dummy.

Far more public schools and teachers = far more molesters than Catholic Churches.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I belong to the Catholic Church and I don't blame myself at all for molesters. If those gay priests followed the Catholic Teachings none of the crap would have happened.

If the Catholic Church wasn't so hell bent on holding onto their precious real estate, they would allow priests to marry and none of the crap would have happened.

If the Catholic Church wasn't so hell bent on holding onto their precious real estate, they would allow priests to marry and none of the crap would have happened.

All property is own by the diocese and not the priest. You have a moot point. St. Paul dispels your belief as well.

I'm not saying anything about the Catholic Church, positive or negative regarding cover-ups or whatever. I just don't think it was at play in this matter. Yeah, it's a Catholic school, but it looks to be more probable than not that Syracuse didn't know anything about this. If they did, I'm sure she would've been canned (or "placed on leave") a long time ago. It's just wouldn't have been in their self interest to handle it the way that it was, even assuming the worst motives on their part. Rather, the evidence points more to Kathleen just trying to cover her a$$ the whole way.

You don't have all the evidence, just hearsay.

All property is own by the diocese and not the priest. You have a moot point. St. Paul dispels your belief as well.

Is the diocese part of the Catholic Church? St. Paul dispels my belief? You mean the Vatican edited version of course.

Is the diocese part of the Catholic Church?

Well, yeah.

St. Paul dispels my belief?

Yep.

You mean the Vatican edited version of course.

The Catholic Church wrote the New Testament to begin with. Everyone else perverted it 15 centuries later.

You don't have all the evidence, just hearsay.

Oh you mean I just have a bunch of out-of-court statements offered for the truth of the matter they assert?

Yes, well... When I said evidence, I meant it in the non-legal sense. Also, the mugshot certainly isn't hearsay. Nor is Kathleen's disgusting letter.

I belong to the Catholic Church and I don't blame myself at all for molesters. If those gay priests followed the Catholic Teachings none of the crap would have happened.

I'm sorry but I don't think it's gays that molest. It's pedophiles. There IS a difference. Ask your priest!

Well, yeah.

Yep.

The Catholic Church wrote the New Testament to begin with. Everyone else perverted it 15 centuries later.

Catholicism didn't exist for over 300 years after Jesus and for over 200 years after the Bible was complete and compiled.

Oh you mean I just have a bunch of out-of-court statements offered for the truth of the matter they assert?

Yes, well... When I said evidence, I meant it in the non-legal sense. Also, the mugshot certainly isn't hearsay. Nor is Kathleen's disgusting letter.

You have a mugshot, the articles in the newspaper and all the BS posted on here. That's not evidence, it's hearsay at best.

Catholicism didn't exist for over 300 years after Jesus and for over 200 years after the Bible was complete and compiled.

The birthday of the Catholic Church is 33 AD, Pentecost.

I'm sorry but I don't think it's gays that molest. It's pedophiles. There IS a difference. Ask your priest!

I know. It's completely heterosexual for the same sex to molest another of the same sex. Thanks for clearing that up.

REALLY?

St. Peter (32-67)

St. Linus (67-76)

St. Anacletus (Cletus) (76-88)

St. Clement I (88-97)

St. Evaristus (97-105)

St. Alexander I (105-115)

St. Sixtus I (115-125)

St. Telesphorus (125-136)

St. Hyginus (136-140)

St. Pius I (140-155)

St. Anicetus (155-166)

St. Soter (166-175)

St. Eleutherius (175-189)

St. Victor I (189-199)

St. Zephyrinus (199-217)

St. Callistus I (217-22)

St. Urban I (222-30)

St. Pontain (230-35)

St. Anterus (235-36)

St. Fabian (236-50)

St. Cornelius (251-53)

St. Lucius I (253-54)

St. Stephen I (254-257)

St. Sixtus II (257-258)

St. Dionysius (260-268)

St. Felix I (269-274)

St. Eutychian (275-283)

St. Caius (283-296)

St. Marcellinus (296-304)

REALLY?

St. Peter (32-67)

St. Linus (67-76)

St. Anacletus (Cletus) (76-88)

St. Clement I (88-97)

St. Evaristus (97-105)

St. Alexander I (105-115)

St. Sixtus I (115-125)

St. Telesphorus (125-136)

St. Hyginus (136-140)

St. Pius I (140-155)

St. Anicetus (155-166)

St. Soter (166-175)

St. Eleutherius (175-189)

St. Victor I (189-199)

St. Zephyrinus (199-217)

St. Callistus I (217-22)

St. Urban I (222-30)

St. Pontain (230-35)

St. Anterus (235-36)

St. Fabian (236-50)

St. Cornelius (251-53)

St. Lucius I (253-54)

St. Stephen I (254-257)

St. Sixtus II (257-258)

St. Dionysius (260-268)

St. Felix I (269-274)

St. Eutychian (275-283)

St. Caius (283-296)

St. Marcellinus (296-304)

Really!

Says scripture and supporting evidence, and the list of Popes. You knew this already.

Says the Vatican altered New Testament that was edited to fit their business plan. But you knew this already.

"Hearsay is the legal term that describes statements made outside of court or other judicial proceedings."

What part don't you understand?

Read the whole article. That's not a complete definition. And, there are about 1000 exemptions and exceptions to it. Also, a photograph is not hearsay. Second of all, and perhaps more to the point, hearsay *is* evidence.

Archived