Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

Do you people have any clue what "sealed" means? NO ONE is going get that report. It no longer exists, by order of a judge. You're never going to see it. Get over it you nosey nellies!

Just like "NO ONE" ever got the sealed mug shot, right?

There are ways.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like "NO ONE" ever got the sealed mug shot, right?

There are ways.

No, retard. The photo was out before it was sealed.

There are SERIOUS ramifications for releasing sealed records.

No, retard. The photo was out before it was sealed.

There are SERIOUS ramifications for releasing sealed records.

So it was just a coincidence that the photo blew-up on the internet 8 months later? Where was it in the meantime? Come on.

Also, I know that there are ramifications, obviously. But I seriously doubt that they'll be able to figure out the source of the leaked photo or any other future leaks in this town, given the (lack of) detective skills of our local law enforcement.

Guest atruegentleman

Do you people have any clue what "sealed" means? NO ONE is going get that report. It no longer exists, by order of a judge. You're never going to see it. Get over it you nosey nellies!

A record being sealed doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It is very real. I would venture to guess that what it contained within that file is far more embarrassing than the account that Kathleen presented. She has the ability to share the details of that record but will not. Understandably. I wouldn't want people to know what kind of scumbag I really am either. That is, if I was Kathleen. It is already well documented that I am, in fact, a tremendous scumbag.

Guest atruegentleman

No. I'll give you a clue who this is. Boyishly handsome.

and 50 pounds overweight...

50 pounds is a bit high. Though I have added some extra poundage it is no where near 50. Where are you getting this figure?

50 pounds is a bit high. Though I have added some extra poundage it is no where near 50. Where are you getting this figure?

Because I know who you are... You've lost a few recently, but lets face it, I was being generous with the 50... Keep hitting the gym big fella.

Guest atruegentleman

Because I know who you are... You've lost a few recently, but lets face it, I was being generous with the 50... Keep hitting the gym big fella.

Well, my body is no longer the sweaty, sculpted piece of manliness that it once was. That I will admit. However, not that we've covered what a fat, disgraceful pile of filth I am, can we return to discussing someone who is much fatter and more inclined to be arrested for shoplifting?

Guest atruegentleman

Well, my body is no longer the sweaty, sculpted piece of manliness that it once was. That I will admit. However, not that we've covered what a fat, disgraceful pile of filth I am, can we return to discussing someone who is much fatter and more inclined to be arrested for shoplifting?

Correction:NOW that we've covered what a fat, disgraceful pile of filth is what I meant to say.

We could, BS, (that is your name right?) but taking pleasure in other people's misfortunes doesn't seem like a healthy activity to be engaged in.

It's probably a low self esteem issue on his part. Being overweight and all.

Guest atruegentleman

We could, BS, (that is your name right?) but taking pleasure in other people's misfortunes doesn't seem like a healthy activity to be engaged in.

Perhaps you're right. However, it does seem to be the overall theme of this thread and I'm a bit of a conformist.

Guest atruegentleman

It's probably a low self esteem issue on his part. Being overweight and all.

Not really. I appreciate a good joke and if I were arrested for something and my mug shot was all over the web with a large number of people mocking and ridiculing I'm sure I wouldn't be that upset. Unless it was something gross. In fact, I was arrested as a teenager for criminal mischief. Perhaps someone can leak that mugshot and we can all have our fun.

"Historian John Laurence writes: “Executions in the times when they were universally public, were occasions for rioting, revelry and ribaldry, and seldom was the demeanor of the crowd decorous in the face of death.” Yet, Johnson observes that the

enlightened elite, of increasingly civilized and refined sensibilities, studiously avoided executions. Those who rallied around the scaffold were of a more coarse and vulgar nature; ironically, many were outsiders to the community who would travel to executions for the entertainment value. Their behavior often closely resembled the unruly English mobs …"

Guest atruegentleman

"Historian John Laurence writes: “Executions in the times when they were universally public, were occasions for rioting, revelry and ribaldry, and seldom was the demeanor of the crowd decorous in the face of death.” Yet, Johnson observes that the

enlightened elite, of increasingly civilized and refined sensibilities, studiously avoided executions. Those who rallied around the scaffold were of a more coarse and vulgar nature; ironically, many were outsiders to the community who would travel to executions for the entertainment value. Their behavior often closely resembled the unruly English mobs …"

Fortunately, this is no way like an execution. While an execution ends in death, the end result of this will be a tarnished reputation and some hurt feelings. Big difference.

Fortunately, this is no way like an execution. While an execution ends in death, the end result of this will be a tarnished reputation and some hurt feelings. Big difference.

Such a consequentialist argument. Regardless of the end result, the actions of the crowds in both are equally unseemly.

I would say you didn't learn much about Catholic morality during your time at SCC, but I know they never taught much about religion there.

Guest atruegentleman

Such a consequentialist argument. Regardless of the end result, the actions of the crowds in both are equally unseemly.

I would say you didn't learn much about Catholic morality during your time at SCC, but I know they never taught much about religion there.

I guess you're right. The actions are rather unseemly. This is an unfortunate situation and I'm not really in any position to judge. I've have made a lot of mistakes and I will make many more. However, I have been held accountable for each and every one. At the end of the day I don't really care if she gets fired, resigns, or stays principal for another 20 years. It doesn't affect me in any way. I'm no longer a student nor do I have a child that attends the school.I also don't really care in my heart whether or not "justice" is served in this case. According to many, she stole. While I don't condone shoplifting, nor would I do it myself, it's not like she murdered or raped someone. I'm willing to accept that she was distracted by her dying friend and in her haste left the store with some items she had yet to pay for. That's not actually that unbelievable. But the fact that it happened on 2 previous occasions and she has no recollection of it is the sign of some mental problems. So whether she's a thief or mentally ill, she's shouldn't be running a school. While it's not a nice thing to derive entertainment from someone's misfortunes it's also not a crime. There's no laws against being a jerk.

I guess you're right. The actions are rather unseemly. This is an unfortunate situation and I'm not really in any position to judge. I've have made a lot of mistakes and I will make many more. However, I have been held accountable for each and every one. At the end of the day I don't really care if she gets fired, resigns, or stays principal for another 20 years. It doesn't affect me in any way. I'm no longer a student nor do I have a child that attends the school.I also don't really care in my heart whether or not "justice" is served in this case. According to many, she stole. While I don't condone shoplifting, nor would I do it myself, it's not like she murdered or raped someone. I'm willing to accept that she was distracted by her dying friend and in her haste left the store with some items she had yet to pay for. That's not actually that unbelievable. But the fact that it happened on 2 previous occasions and she has no recollection of it is the sign of some mental problems. So whether she's a thief or mentally ill, she's shouldn't be running a school. While it's not a nice thing to derive entertainment from someone's misfortunes it's also not a crime. There's no laws against being a jerk.

All very true. While there are no secular laws against being a jerk, however, there are moral laws against it. Just saying.

Guest atruegentleman

All very true. While there are no secular laws against being a jerk, however, there are moral laws against it. Just saying.

That's something I'll have to pay for when the time comes.

Archived