Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atruegentleman

Apparently Kathleen has been fired by the diocese. At least she has her rap career to fall back on.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3189/insaneclownpossen.jpg

She was not fired. She was placed on administrative leave.http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20101214/NEWS01/12140331/Seton-CC-principal-placed-on-administrative-leave-after-arrest-revealed

Guest atruegentleman

Karma Never Forgets... and I'm talking to you.

It's true. Karma never does forget. She certainly hasn't forgotten the $50 I owe her for the BJ she gave me over the summer.

Not as a percentage. On average 5% of teachers sexually abuse children. 10% of priests sexually abuse children.

The amount of teacher molesters is thousands of times higher.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Dwyer-Put-On-Administrative-Leave-111880234.html

A recent online post revealed the incident and sparked an outcry of attention across the web.

It's part of an larger ongoing debate on the use of social media and personal privacy.

Action News Reporter Leigh Dana also takes a look at the legal ramifications of what we share.

In a culture full of status updates, check ins, and tweets, information posted on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter may be merely innocent or potentially damaging.

What is acceptable to share and what's not?

Labor and Employment Attorney, Dawn Lanouette, with Hinman, Howard and Kattell says people need to be careful, "I think a lot of it comes down to how much privacy we have. We can set our Facebook setting to private. If it's private and some how my employer gets a hold of it anyway, should I be disciplined for it?"

In the case of Seton Catholic Central Principal, Kathleen Dwyer, this mug shot was posted on the forum, BC Voice, visible for all to see.

Dwyer eventually issued a public statement, explaining what led to an arrest for shoplifting in April.

The charge had been dismissed and a court order was in place to seal the record.

"If that court order was violated, then certainly there could be problem with that," said Lanouette. "People could be held in contempt. People can be placed in jail, it can be civil monetary penalties."

So am I right? They are gonna throw the book at whomever exposed her Mugshot, and let her get off without a record?

What was she convicted of? No conviction=no record.

They went for the cover up and it blew up in their face .

Seriously. Kathleen should've just informed the diocese about the arrest when it occurred, and let them decide how to have proceeded with it. Very likely, that would've resulted in them recommending her resignation. If she did that, this entire damaging blow to the Catholic school community could've been avoided.

I wonder if they'll ever figure out who leaked the photo. I also wonder if we'll ever get our hands on those arrest records and/or Wegman's videos... THAT would be interesting.

Guest atruegentleman

So am I right? They are gonna throw the book at whomever exposed her Mugshot, and let her get off without a record?

They can try. However, it would have to be someone associated with law enforcement who has access to her file. Otherwise, what can they do? That image was floating around the internet with no indication that it was leaked from a sealed file. Anyone who posted it is not at fault as they had no idea that it was an image that should not be shown.

You would think the Catholic Church would have learned by now........

Look I know you've got an axe to grind, but it really wasn't the Church this time. Looks a lot more like collusion between Dwyer and Mollen. The diocese claims they didn't know about this until the rest of us did, either. That could be false, of course, but if they did I suspect that they would've taken better preemptive actions than what happened here, assuming they were going to try and cover it up, although I don't think they would've tried to do so.

Mollen should be investigated for a possible ethics violation.

Look I know you've got an axe to grind, but it really wasn't the Church this time. Looks a lot more like collusion between Dwyer and Mollen. The diocese claims they didn't know about this until the rest of us did, either. That could be false, of course, but if they did I suspect that they would've taken better preemptive actions than what happened here, assuming they were going to try and cover it up, although I don't think they would've tried to do so.

Mollen should be investigated for a possible ethics violation.

You are not aware of the fact that the Catholic Church blames everyone else but themselves for their mistakes? Seriously?

Seriously. Kathleen should've just informed the diocese about the arrest when it occurred, and let them decide how to have proceeded with it. Very likely, that would've resulted in them recommending her resignation. If she did that, this entire damaging blow to the Catholic school community could've been avoided.

I wonder if they'll ever figure out who leaked the photo. I also wonder if we'll ever get our hands on those arrest records and/or Wegman's videos... THAT would be interesting.

I know you have an axe to grind, but shouldn't you find a more constructive hobby besides the persecution of another human being?

You are not aware of the fact that the Catholic Church blames everyone else but themselves for their mistakes? Seriously?

I'm not saying anything about the Catholic Church, positive or negative regarding cover-ups or whatever. I just don't think it was at play in this matter. Yeah, it's a Catholic school, but it looks to be more probable than not that Syracuse didn't know anything about this. If they did, I'm sure she would've been canned (or "placed on leave") a long time ago. It's just wouldn't have been in their self interest to handle it the way that it was, even assuming the worst motives on their part. Rather, the evidence points more to Kathleen just trying to cover her a$$ the whole way.

I belong to the Catholic Church and I don't blame myself at all for molesters. If those gay priests followed the Catholic Teachings none of the crap would have happened.

Archived