A Positive Thought for Sunday

Whitey Bulger

Ok since its Sunday, I thought I would pull something out of the faith bag. This prayer is a part of a series for Lent. I will only post religious based positive things on Sunday, so dont worry I wont ram religion down you. If you want to read more go to www.i.ucc.org

Prayer:Dear Lord,when I am faced with an important moral decision,help me to know the difference between per-

plexity and temptation.When I truly do not know what to do,guide me.And when I am merely tempted,guide me

with a little firmer hand,please,so that I don’t fool myself.Amen.

Guest losing faith
The FIRST Sunday of Lent tends to be about sin. Adam and Eve falling vs. Jesus defeating Satan during the 40 days in the desert.

UXBRIDGE, Mass. -- A convicted Level 3 sex offender has won $10 million in the Massachusetts State Lottery.

The Worcester Gazette & Telegram reports 56-year-old Daniel Snay, of Uxbridge, could now face charges because he failed to notify authorities that he had moved, according to Connecticut State Police.

“I’m flabbergasted,” Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance told the Telegram. “His whereabouts, until you told me about this, have been unknown to us. But I guess you

could say he’s very fortunate.”

Snay works driving trucks for a yacht dealership in Mendon. He won the $10 million from a $20 scratch ticket purchased at Cumberland Farms in Hopedale.

But the lottery winnings also come with unwanted publicity.

“He was concerned, but there’s not much you can do about it,” said Snay’s lawyer Joseph M. Fabricotti. “We talked about it and he understood this was one of the repercussions that could happen.”

Snay’s record of sexual assaults dates back to 1974. He has been convicted six times of indecent assault and battery in Massachusetts. Level 3 offenders are considered the most dangerous and the most likely to commit another crime.

Ok since its Sunday, I thought I would pull something out of the faith bag. This prayer is a part of a series for Lent. I will only post religious based positive things on Sunday, so dont worry I wont ram religion down you. If you want to read more go to www.i.ucc.org

Prayer:Dear Lord,when I am faced with an important moral decision,help me to know the difference between per-

plexity and temptation.When I truly do not know what to do,guide me.And when I am merely tempted,guide me

with a little firmer hand,please,so that I don’t fool myself.Amen.

This is a very good prayer especially for today's time. Thank you for posting these positive thoughts. I enjoy them and it makes you think.

Archived