What is a GUEST FREE PARKING AREA?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Just curious- Does this mean that guests are not welcome to come and browse the site?-If so, it sounds pretty rude to me.

That was put on when some obnoxius guests were posting a bunch of BS.

Guest Guest
Just curious- Does this mean that guests are not welcome to come and browse the site?-If so, it sounds pretty rude to me.

It means that if you are here to just park your ass and eat up megabites without participating in the message board, DON'T! If you think that is rude, leave me your name and address and I will send you the bill for the extra megabites used this month and see if you can understand now.

But sometimes when I participate my proxy gets banned. Not because I violate the TOS, just because I am not afraid to ask the tough questions. What is an open forum that discourages guests and browsing? By the way, ass, its spelled MEGABYTES, and BCV is not paying for web space by the meg. If they were, they would ask you not to come here. If anyone is wasting them, it is people like you.

Thanks 'guest'. Your input is not appreciated.

Enjoy your evening.

TWS

But sometimes when I participate my proxy gets banned. Not because I violate the TOS, just because I am not afraid to ask the tough questions. What is an open forum that discourages guests and browsing? By the way, ass, its spelled MEGABYTES, and BCV is not paying for web space by the meg. If they were, they would ask you not to come here. If anyone is wasting them, it is people like you.

Sorry Jackass, I wrote that and I ban every proxy and proxy IP range that I can get a hold of. BTW thanks for another, my list is filling up again! :lol: It isn't that you ask tough questions, I don't consider a man who wears pantyhose tough, it's that your questions are stupid and unnecessary. So keep trying and remember 1. stand up to urinate and 2. you will never be a woman no matter how hard you try!

Oh and it's spelled any way I want to spell it on this site and I think I know how BCV is paying for web space so spin on that too!

@

Guest Guest
Sorry Jackass, I wrote that and I ban every proxy and proxy IP range that I can get a hold of. BTW thanks for another, my list is filling up again! :lol: It isn't that you ask tough questions, I don't consider a man who wears pantyhose tough, it's that your questions are stupid and unnecessary. So keep trying and remember 1. stand up to urinate and 2. you will never be a woman no matter how hard you try!

Oh and it's spelled any way I want to spell it on this site and I think I know how BCV is paying for web space so spin on that too!

@

MegaBITE ME!!!

You phucking n00b.

Guest Guest

@

What does this mean?" I ban every proxy and proxy IP you get a hold of" Do you only ban the people who are being jerks or everyone who is signed on as a guest that you can get the proxy? BTW what is a proxy? Is it the same as the IP? Im not trying to get banned. I'm just wondering.

Guest Guest
I told BTK that he can't ban me because I use a proxy and now I can't post anymore because he proved me wrong.

I don't care if my IP is banned or not, I am speaking my mind and how I feel about things in general when responding. So why would anyone want to use such? Is it because they are so scared of being found? Or maybe because they are doing things on the net they should not be doing, like stalking others? I can never figure it out why you'd want to hide, unless your doing something your not.

Guest Guest
That was put on when some obnoxius guests were posting a bunch of BS.

By BS you mean the truth that nobody wanted to hear.

Guest Free Speech Advocate
BTW what is a proxy?

I gave you a great answer that didn't violate any TOS, but is was deleted.

Archived