Windsor HS Softball In 2011 Morabito

Guest Section 4 Softball Fan

Guest Guest

Then why are you so aware of "issues" on a team that you have no child. And why no response to the other statement which refutes your 14U slam.

Good point. Probably a stalker.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Windsor In State Final 4

Got to say that Windsor's experience in this year's Morabito Tournament is paying huge dividends for them during this year's State Regional Tournament so far. Although Windsor lost a few games in the tournament, what they gained is proving to be HUGE !! (Good Luck to Windsor in the Class B Final 4)

Guest Guest

I think we are going to find that Windsor isn't going to do as well as years before, there are some girls who are not playing this year. We will just have to wait and see.

Good call.

Guest guest

Can't we just give credit to these girls who worked hard all year and played phenomenal defense in every game of the post season? And also to Coach Waldron who helped prepare this team physically and mentally to achieve this prestigious state title? Great job Lady Knights.

Guest Kunta Kinte

Waldron is a slave driver. These are hs kids, and they were practicing nearly 5 hours a day. REALLY? I guess softball truly is an entirely different beast.

Guest Guest

Waldron is a slave driver. These are hs kids, and they were practicing nearly 5 hours a day. REALLY? I guess softball truly is an entirely different beast.

oh shut the hell up. 5 hours a day what an idiot!

Guest Really

You are not even close to reality. You sound like a parent that wants little Johnny and Suzy to be given the ribbon or trophy just because they showed up to school or made it to the game 15 minutes late. I am certain that this team did not practice for 5 hours a day. What this TEAM did is win a State Championship. It is clear that you have little idea what is required to achieve this and that yes some sacrifice and hard work are required to achieve success. But then I have already expended to much energy in my response and you will probably require several minutes just to read my response so please take all the time you need.

Guest Guest

You are not even close to reality. You sound like a parent that wants little Johnny and Suzy to be given the ribbon or trophy just because they showed up to school or made it to the game 15 minutes late. I am certain that this team did not practice for 5 hours a day. What this TEAM did is win a State Championship. It is clear that you have little idea what is required to achieve this and that yes some sacrifice and hard work are required to achieve success. But then I have already expended to much energy in my response and you will probably require several minutes just to read my response so please take all the time you need.

Good post.

Even if he practiced them 5 hours a day, which pales in comparison to the average Fall Sport's length of practice early on, so what??

In this day and age if my daughter got into something that required that much time, focus, and energy and took to it I would be

pretty darn grateful. That is......unless you are a parent whose kid's HS sports career is all about you.

Everyone bitches about schools not doing enough for the kids and then some bozo thinks they are doing too much.

I am pretty sure like most clubs, sports, or activities that Softball isn't for everyone.

Congratulations on a great accomplishment. From what I understand nearly all of the girls on the team are also excellent students as well.

Guest Love Fest

Coleman and The General are two of the best coches of any sport in Broome County

I am sure that this makes both these coaches want to vomit.

Guest Guest

I am sure that this makes both these coaches want to vomit.

two sides of the same coin, although they will never see it. egomaniacal control freaks who win and bend the rules alot

Guest guest

Congratulations on a great accomplishment. From what I understand nearly all of the girls on the team are also excellent students as well.

and no one got kicked off for underage drinking this season

success

Guest Guest

Don't think the 1 girl you are sneering about didn't try.

makes me so proud my little girl and so many of her friends are striving to play for this school

Guest Guest

makes me so proud my little girl and so many of her friends are striving to play for this school

It should make you proud, the overall Team Scholastic Average is over 94. These girls played for each other and developed a strong team bond. They showed true sportmanship all season long and I defy you to ask any coach of an opposing team if this was not just a class act team. I realize this is BC Voice but sometimes the negativity on this site borders on ludicrous. This team was a quality group of girls that played with heart and determination. The player you people are trying to defame is at most 18 years old what is your excuse.

Guest guest

I heard he practiced 10 hours a day 7 days a week!

Guest Guest

I heard he practiced 10 hours a day 7 days a week!

It's true.

The AD hired some college players to practice with the team as well on Sundays.

The AD will do anything that Waldron tells him to. Winning is what matters.

Guest Guest

It's true.

That is against NCAA regulations.

Guest guest

It's true.

I heard that the AD hired Derek Jeter to come and work with the girls. I also heard the entire Arizona State softball team was hired as well. Since I heard it, it must be true.

Archived