Windsor HS Softball In 2011 Morabito

Guest Section 4 Softball Fan

Guest New Guest

Let me get this straight. I post this:

And you post this:

I really fail to see how you even refuted what I said. I said that you can buy your way into being good at a softball. The summer softball leagues cost a fortune. You say youth hockey if the most expensive. What's your point? Did I say softball is more expensive? No. I also can tell you that most of the coaches that coach summer softball know what they are doing. I don't think the same can be said about youth hockey around here.

One more point, I don't have a daughter playing softball so I fail to see what your point is. I have also seen plenty of girls that play summer softball that aren't that good. Proving that if you have the money, you can pay and try to get good! Try to disprove what I stated. I know you can't because it's all true. I'll stand by what I stated, if you want to pay to be a good softball player, you have plenty of opportunities around here.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest new guest

Okay, first the post was about HS Softball and the fact that Windsor, CV and Binghamton will be among the "high school" teams playing in the Morabito Tournament this year. So, money and in some cases coaching has NOTHING to do with this tournament. It is about "talented teams" that showcase a group of high school players that compete in a local tournament............ No Travelball Required!!!

Guest guest guest

I think we are going to find that Windsor isn't going to do as well as years before, there are some girls who are not playing this year. We will just have to wait and see.

I am not sure who wrote this but the girls that have choosen not to play will not be missed and should have never been on the varsity team to begin will. We still have 2 strong pitchers and some GREAT bats......so time wil tell.

I am not sure who wrote this but the girls that have choosen not to play will not be missed and should have never been on the varsity team to begin will. We still have 2 strong pitchers and some GREAT bats......so time wil tell.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT!!!!!!!! If this isn't a remark made by a pompous person what is? Putting down kids is one thing, but I think this one takes first prize. They won't be missed? I have to disagree. Get a life you pompous ass.

Guest guest guest

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT!!!!!!!! If this isn't a remark made by a pompous person what is? Putting down kids is one thing, but I think this one takes first prize. They won't be missed? I have to disagree. Get a life you pompous ass.

ok Dad. The team had about 5 girls that are not worthy or pulled there weight. i have a whole lot more to say but i wont. Shame on the coach!

ok Dad. The team had about 5 girls that are not worthy or pulled there weight. i have a whole lot more to say but i wont. Shame on the coach!

I would have to think that you are a dad because I can tell you that I have nothing to do with Windsor's softball team. Once again though you've proven my point about how pompous parents and players are that are affiliated with softball. To say there are 5 players that are not worthy of pulling their weight is a pompous statement. Then to say you have a lot more today say is a stupid statement because you put down 5 girls and then question the coach. Haven't you said enough?

I love the poster that can continue to use the word Pompous so much. Must have a serious inferiority complex or something.

That's all you got? I've proven that softball is full of pompous people. Especially the parents. Any you come back with this? Wow,you got me! Maybe I should have used arrogant, egotistical and grandiloquent! That make you feel better?

That's all you got? I've proven that softball is full of pompous people. Especially the parents. Any you come back with this? Wow,you got me! Maybe I should have used arrogant, egotistical and grandiloquent! That make you feel better?

Now who is pompous "I've Proven" maybe in your finite mind you have proven something but in the real world you would be laughed out of any discussion. You have stated your opinions which prove nothing and your statment of "I've proven" appears to border on Pompous.

Now who is pompous "I've Proven" maybe in your finite mind you have proven something but in the real world you would be laughed out of any discussion. You have stated your opinions which prove nothing and your statment of "I've proven" appears to border on Pompous.

You can't seriously think that? Can you?

I said that you can buy your way be to becoming good. People wanted to argue that. I then said that softball is full of pompous people, and people wanted to argue that too!

This statement isn't made by a pompous person? They think so much about themself that they resort to calling me a pervert?

So you don't have a daugther playing but know the cost to play and see others that are not as good as some makes me question why you are watching these girls play. Should you be on a list somewhere because I really don't understand why you are at these games unless your a scout or your a pervert.

How about this one? No, not at all, right?

Don't you think that you would have to spend some money in order to help better your skills or just sit on your ass and hope you get better I don't get your statement everyone spends money for the kids to play some sort of activity for the sake of argument hope cheap is girl scouts or the cost of your tissues that you keep crying in to because your daughter wasn't good enough to hack it.

And this one? Once again, back to spending his/her money and proving my first point!

Yea that's why I played travel sports to become better and I pretty sure this post is over I don't care about how your that guy who complains and does nothing about trying to change it so its ok the moths in your wallet and the dust will remain undisturbed.

Then another "pompous" statement ripping on another parent.

That maybe the problem kids won't get better with just the schools single 8-12 week business that mean having daddy get off the computer and they both put in a little effort because natural talent is only limited to a very few

Ripping on high school coaches! One of the most arrogant, pompous, presumptuous, etc. statements that all softball dads use!

You spend money to become better at all sports. If player A plays for 2 months a year with mediocre HS coaching and player B plays 10 months a year with better coaching whos gonna be the better player 3 years from now? Surely even you can figure this one out? Not to mention all the fun, new friends, and lifelong memories the kids gain through travel sports. I for one am seriously concidering having my daughter take the H.S. season off to work on her game for the travel season.

Had to add this one.

STFU A$$HOLE!!!

Parent ripping on kids! That's good.

I think we are going to find that Windsor isn't going to do as well as years before, there are some girls who are not playing this year. We will just have to wait and see.

Finally, someone admits that money buys their way onto a team!

Just because someone wishes to rant and spout off about the percieved injustice in the world, what bearing does that have on truth. If you want the truth yes money does play into becoming a better player, so what. What is the truth, most of these travel softball teams hold numerous fundraising events and if you are willing to put the time and effort into them you can cover the cost of team membership. If you want to you can even cover the costs for most if not all of the travel. You state the truth is the "statement below" the Truth or just some disgruntled parent that was unwilling to put in the time and effort ranting about the percieved injustice they encountered. I have read this posters rants one time too many times and had to reply. Give it a rest seek help for your issues and enjoy life a little you miserable human being. You spout off about pompous, arrogant people in softball they exist in all of society if you look hard enough. You must have been abused at some point in your life.

A pompous parent putting down kids on their own daughters team. That's not pompous?

Yet another put down for the girls that are on his daughters team. How pathetic.

Then this? Once again, that's all you got?

I love the poster that can continue to use the word Pompous so much. Must have a serious inferiority complex or something.

I'd say that this pretty much proves two things, money can buy your way into being a good softball player (and making the team) and softball is full of pompous, presumptuous, egotistical, pretentious, bombastic, you get the point parents!

And this one? Once again, back to spending his/her money and proving my first point!

Ripping on high school coaches! One of the most arrogant, pompous, presumptuous, etc. statements that all softball dads use!

Had to add this one.

A pompous parent putting down kids on their own daughters team. That's not pompous?

Yet another put down for the girls that are on his daughters team. How pathetic.

I'd say that this pretty much proves two things, money can buy your way into being a good softball player (and making the team) and softball is full of pompous, presumptuous, egotistical, pretentious, bombastic, you get the point parents!

Guest Logic is King

Had to add this one.

Someone must explain to you how too prove truth. You are first not acknowledgeing the fact that you have made a pompous assumtion. Secondly you can't really think that just because you feel the volumous previous posts you list make your point is bordering on ludicrous. You are a weak minded individual that really needs to as previously posted by someone "SEEK HELP". It is quite obvious that the amount of time you spend arguing on this and other posts about pompous parents is not a healthy outlet for you. Please learn the proper way to articulate a point and understand you may have your "opinion" but that is all you have, you by no means have as you so pompously state any proof of the "TRUTH". You are much like a liberal who thinks simply because they say something it is a fact. Proof not opinion please.

Someone must explain to you how too prove truth. You are first not acknowledgeing the fact that you have made a pompous assumtion. Secondly you can't really think that just because you feel the volumous previous posts you list make your point is bordering on ludicrous. You are a weak minded individual that really needs to as previously posted by someone "SEEK HELP". It is quite obvious that the amount of time you spend arguing on this and other posts about pompous parents is not a healthy outlet for you. Please learn the proper way to articulate a point and understand you may have your "opinion" but that is all you have, you by no means have as you so pompously state any proof of the "TRUTH". You are much like a liberal who thinks simply because they say something it is a fact. Proof not opinion please.

All that hot air and then you call me a liberal? Once again, resort to the "SEEK HELP" and "weak minded." If I'm in need of help and weak minded why do you waste your precious time on me? Oh, that's right, you must have a little princess on a team that you've opened your wallet to make a team. The "TRUTH" is all the statements I've quoted people sending back to me if proof to anybody that has a clue what the post is about.

BTW, I'm praying to God that you don't think you've proven anything here except you are a pompous ass!! Have a good one.

Guest Clarvoiyant

All that hot air and then you call me a liberal? Once again, resort to the "SEEK HELP" and "weak minded." If I'm in need of help and weak minded why do you waste your precious time on me? Oh, that's right, you must have a little princess on a team that you've opened your wallet to make a team. The "TRUTH" is all the statements I've quoted people sending back to me if proof to anybody that has a clue what the post is about.

BTW, I'm praying to God that you don't think you've proven anything here except you are a pompous ass!! Have a good one.

I am not resorting to anything I am serious SEEK Help. Oh I have certainly proved that in the real world your argument holds no value that is the TRUTH. Finally and just to add some insult to your injury I have no daughters and that you simpleton is a fact.

I am not resorting to anything I am serious SEEK Help. Oh I have certainly proved that in the real world your argument holds no value that is the TRUTH. Finally and just to add some insult to your injury I have no daughters and that you simpleton is a fact.

Right back to seek help. You've used that one too many times. If you can truthfully say that money isn't an important part of softball and the parents and people involved aren't supercilious, you really need to get on board with something called reality. How can you even argue the point when somebody actually admitted the money part was true? Keep arguing. I'd love to know how you think you're "adding insult to injury" when I'm not even close to injured so how can you be insulting me? Final thought, why would you also go back to name calling at the end calling me a simpleton if I haven't hit home on you? That's what I thought, you're frustrated because the truth hurts!

Guest quest quest

Softball=1 good kid makes you a good team

The other 8 players are interchangeable.

This is a team sport and it takes 9 good players to make the team function. It also helps if the coach is good and looks at the whole picture and doesn't just focus on 1 player. Good pitcher and chatcher are probably the first step...but the pitcher has to know she can count on the team behind her. Good hitters is huge.. the team that hits is going to be the tea that wins

This is a team sport and it takes 9 good players to make the team function. It also helps if the coach is good and looks at the whole picture and doesn't just focus on 1 player. Good pitcher and chatcher are probably the first step...but the pitcher has to know she can count on the team behind her. Good hitters is huge.. the team that hits is going to be the tea that wins

Keep thinking that. I've seen teams year after year win with one player, a pitcher.

Keep thinking that. I've seen teams year after year win with one player, a pitcher.

How many 27 strikeout games have been thrown in section 4?????? Get my point, your an idiot

How many 27 strikeout games have been thrown in section 4?????? Get my point, your an idiot

Wow, you shouldn't start something if you don't have a clue. How many no hitters have been thrown in section 4???? Get my point? YOU'RE (notice I spelled it correctly)an idiot. One player can win a game.

Guest guest guest

Wow, you shouldn't start something if you don't have a clue. How many no hitters have been thrown in section 4???? Get my point? YOU'RE (notice I spelled it correctly)an idiot. One player can win a game.

this must be a pitchers dad! Since he is so fool of himself. It has been a few years since section 4 saw a good consistant pitcher. you are so selfish since this is a team sport......so get a grip and come off of your high cloud.

Archived