While the cats away

Guest Guest

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
give me a call i will pet the cat

You are a pig and a discredit to BCVoice. Your immature texting type posting "lol" and your incredibly immature screen name (it's not hard to translate) are an embarrassment to this site and to mature adults.

Guest Guest
yup. like they say, if you don't feed the dog, he's gonna get in the garbage!

You couldn't be more wrong. Not every situation is like that.

I was the one that loved sex, wanted it all the time, love feeling feminine!

I didn't let myself go, get to hear even to this day from men that I barely know that "he must have been gay to let me go"

after we divorced.

He wanted to have me at home & fun on the side. It was the attention he craved and the thrill of someone new.

Sadly he lost me, his family & the life he loved.

It wasn't satisfying to later hear him say that I was the "love of his life", begged me to forgive him and take him back.

Once the trust was gone, my heart was broken. I knew it would never be the same.

All for what? A few thrills?

It is just an excuse for someone to cheat to make the statements you have. There are many, I hear over & over the most inane stories from married men that are just looking to have some fun with my gf or I on why they need attention outside their marriage.

Don't want to "Honor, love & cherish" your spouse anymore? Then be real and deal with it openly & honestly with the person you once vowed to love "until death you do part".

To the op; listen to the voice in you. You will be able to handle this & eventually you will be better off without a person that doesn't have respect for himself and especially you. Start by telling him no more communicating with this woman. It isn't healthy for your relationship. Tell him what would happen if you found out again he was communicating with her in any way then stick with it.

Be strong-you are worth more respect than he is showing you. Men love confidence, show him yours!

Guest Guest

I didn't let myself go, get to hear even to this day from men that I barely know that "he must have been gay to let me go"

after we divorced.

He wanted to have me at home & fun on the side. It was the attention he craved and the thrill of someone new.

It wasn't satisfying to later hear him say that I was the "love of his life", begged me to forgive him and take him back.

Once the trust was gone, my heart was broken. I knew it would never be the same.

It is just an excuse for someone to cheat to make the statements you have. There are many, I hear over & over the most inane stories from married men that are just looking to have some fun with my gf or I on why they need attention outside their marriage.

Don't want to "Honor, love & cherish" your spouse anymore? Then be real and deal with it openly & honestly with the person you once vowed to love "until death you do part".

To the op; listen to the voice in you. You will be able to handle this & eventually you will be better off without a person that doesn't have respect for himself and especially you. Start by telling him no more communicating with this woman. It isn't healthy for your relationship. Tell him what would happen if you found out again he was communicating with her in any way then stick with it.

Be strong-you are worth more respect than he is showing you. Men love confidence, show him yours!

Thanks.

I know I am not the only woman who has been lied to by a man. I also know that not everyone agrees with DELETED who believes the dog is in the garbage because he's not being fed at home. Anyone who seriously believes that is immature and needs to grow up.

I have had the above conversation with my husband. Actually more than once and of course rather than admit that is the best thing for our relationship he tells me no one has the right to tell anyone who they can talk to or see. Obviously I know where I stand

Guest Guest

You are going to be fine as you are facing your fears. Now what to do?

Be smart, go see an attorney & learn your rights.

It isn't about the right to tell someone what they can & can not do. It's respect for feelings.

He has none for yours to even make that statement.

He either wants to be married to you & treat you with the respect you deserve or he should move on.

I love the saying "We teach others how to treat us", I wish I had learned that before I married.

Think about what you have allowed up 'till now, then change your behavior when he treats you with disrespect.

You can't control what he does or doesnt chose to do- you can only control what you do.

Good luck to you! My prayers are with you that you know how strong you are and that your heart will heal in time.

It's much better to be alone than to stay in the limbo hell you are currently in.

Guest Guest
who said i was an adult i like kitty can i have that number plus my name is not that hard to say its what a women wants all the time real 1 or the ones you buy in a store don't forget leave me the number

No one thinks youre an adult We think youre a sick DELETED. Youre a grown man with a little boys mind. Grow up. WTK is it with the kitty? that gives you a way you sicko. Luckily the little girls dont know about this site.

Guest Guest
who said i was an adult i like kitty can i have that number plus my name is not that hard to say its what a women wants all the time real 1 or the ones you buy in a store don't forget leave me the number

Her ex sells insurance. His office is next to Callahans on Main St. ( There was a post last summer about the same woman and someone did post her name address and phone number it was deleted for violating TOS ) She's made a lot of enemies.

Guest Suggestion
Thanks.

I know I am not the only woman who has been lied to by a man. I also know that not everyone agrees with jackass who believes the dog is in the garbage because he's not being fed at home. Anyone who seriously believes that is immature and needs to grow up.

I have had the above conversation with my husband. Actually more than once and of course rather than admit that is the best thing for our relationship he tells me no one has the right to tell anyone who they can talk to or see. Obviously I know where I stand

You said he goes out 1 night a week? Find a good private investigator (I suggest TR in the book about $75-100/hr) and see if he goes where he says and who shows up. Have your house watched. This person was used by my family in a child custody case and they will provide documentation for court if necessary. Besides, it will save you the ugliness of another confrontation. Also, find a good counselor and go, try EAP at work for starters, if you don't have one, call the BC Mental Health Association and ask for a referral.

Of course, before you do this, expect that the relationship will be over and your husband will call you a suspicious witch when he finds out. By then, you will have the information you need and given yourself time to deal with it. The important thing is that you keep your dignity, protect yourself physically and emotionally and don't lose faith in others just because one person has failed you.

Good luck and God bless you, you will, somehow, be fine.

@

Guest Guest

I am so, so sorry for you. I know how painful this situation can be. If that "woman" and I will use that term loosely, had any morals or ethics, she would have high tailed it when she "found out" he was married. Some women are so desperate for a mans attention that they eat up everything that is said to them, and even when they suspect they've been lied to and the man is married or already in a relationship, they put blinders on because they are being fed to support their insecurities. Of course he is telling you she is crazy and maybe she is...who knows what lies he's told HER? He's probably telling Her that YOU are the crazy one, etc. all to get this womans attention and sympathy..POOR ME syndrome. I love how some men can't handle being a father, husband, etc. and decide that the cheating, lying, bar hopping life style is what life is about. These men are controlling, manipulative, and immature beings. They don't deserve what they have been given. And you deserve MORE. be strong, but move on...please hire an investigator, or maybe a good friend who will help you. Don't make a life changing decision until you have solid proof that solidifies everything you've been fearing. If it's true, he's been caught, but still continues. That means that he's never going to stop. Save yourself the pain and heartache.....make a move now. Good luck, my heart goes out to you. Been there and didn't learn the first time. I am hoping this advice saves you from years of more torture.....

Guest Ghost Post
Don't accept his behavior. Don't listen the baby I love you routine after you get ahold of all the evidence. Don't try to work it out. Get rid of him and get rid of him hard- in his wallet. Hire a good lawyer, give your kids the love they need and move on. You deserve better than the disrespect he is flaunting in your face.

O, well, we see where YOUR mind is... "Lessee... He's cheating, or so I think...Now, how do I turn this to my own greedy-for-free-extra-spending-cash advantage?" Nothing about what this person can do to repair her life, nothing about how to handle the hurt, noting about what comes after...It's just all about the Benjamins for you, isn't it? And you dumb, greedy, gold-digging wenches wonder why men resent you?

@

Guest Ghost Post

after we divorced.

Be real and deal with it openly and honestly? Oh, that's rich, is what that is! Here's how THAT conversation usually goes:

Him: "Look, you ignore me, talk smack about me behind my back, talk to me like a child in public, contradict and emascualte me in front of the kids, dole out boring, lame sex only when you want something or just before pay-day so you can stake your claim to the only thing you really care about -- My pay check. I feel used, I resent it, I don't love you any more, and I want out."

Her: "Oh yah, Wallet? You just TRY to leave! I'll get a lawyer and take you not only for every dime you have, but every dime you ever will make! All I have to do is cry in court and say you abused me and I'll get everything. I won't leave you so much as a bitter memory! I'll put you so far in debt, it will take a breakthrough in mathematical theory just to add it up! You'll have to work four jobs just to have enough money to starve on! But go ahead, if you think you Da Man! There's the door, Wallet. Don't let it hit you on the way out! I'll see you in court!"

Him: "<SIGH> I'm sorry. Did it sound like I said 'Don't love you and want out?' What I meant was, yes dear, what ever you say dear."

Her: "Now see how easy it is to work things out when we act like adults and have respect for each others feelings? <BEAMING SMILE>"

And...Fade to black, cut, print it.

Been there, done that, know it's true. Men lie to women because women usually force them to by holding their financial well-being hostage. But I'd bet any amount you care to name, double it, and buy a round of drinks on the strength of it that not one woman here, for all their blathering about "honesty and respect", will have the guts to admit it.

Guest Guest
Be real and deal with it openly and honestly? Oh, that's rich, is what that is! Here's how THAT conversation usually goes:

Him: "Look, you ignore me, talk smack about me behind my back, talk to me like a child in public, contradict and emascualte me in front of the kids, dole out boring, lame sex only when you want something or just before pay-day so you can stake your claim to the only thing you really care about -- My pay check. I feel used, I resent it, I don't love you any more, and I want out."

Her: "Oh yah, Wallet? You just TRY to leave! I'll get a lawyer and take you not only for every dime you have, but every dime you ever will make! All I have to do is cry in court and say you abused me and I'll get everything. I won't leave you so much as a bitter memory! I'll put you so far in debt, it will take a breakthrough in mathematical theory just to add it up! You'll have to work four jobs just to have enough money to starve on! But go ahead, if you think you Da Man! There's the door, Wallet. Don't let it hit you on the way out! I'll see you in court!"

Him: "<SIGH> I'm sorry. Did it sound like I said 'Don't love you and want out?' What I meant was, yes dear, what ever you say dear."

Her: "Now see how easy it is to work things out when we act like adults and have respect for each others feelings? <BEAMING SMILE>"

And...Fade to black, cut, print it.

Been there, done that, know it's true. Men lie to women because women usually force them to by holding their financial well-being hostage. But I'd bet any amount you care to name, double it, and buy a round of drinks on the strength of it that not one woman here, for all their blathering about "honesty and respect", will have the guts to admit it.

I have the guts to admit it. The screwing you got is nothing like the screwing youre gonna get. You knew that going in-nothing has changed!

Guest Ghost Post
The only thing I have let go is my self esteem. It is hard being involved with a liar and a cheat. I sent the wrong message when I didnt do anything the first time so it is my own fault . He does it because he can and he doesnt need any other reason. I think he does it to stroke his own ego. He is middle age, grey balding hair, and about 50 lbs heavier than when I met him.I like most women do not consider HIS physical appearance a reason to cheat but for some reason you men do-go figure- There is nothing wrong with me other than I am married to a man who has no respect for me or our marriage.

@

Oh, of COURSE there's only one side to the story! Isn't that always the way of it?

And tell us, please: Are you SURE you've never said nasty, cutting things when there was no need to, made him feel small and humiliated in front of other people, or made him feel like the only worth he has is as a meal ticket? Are you CERTAIN you've never caused him to worry about how in the <BLEEP> he was going to pay for some silly extravagance of yours, or maybe whined until he gave you something you didn't need and couldn't afford just so you would shut up for five minutes? Never "sharpened your claws" on him just because you were having a bad day and felt like sharing the wealth? Never handled a financial problem by telling him he had to work more (while carefully avoiding the subject of how YOU might help...) Never kept your legs crossed and told him his satisfaction was not your problem...Until the night before pay day? Never been known to throw fits and create dramas just to make life a bit juicier and Oprah-ish? Never assailed him with constant nagging and panicky fretting about nothing?

Truth up, now:

Are you SURE, beyond any doubt, that you've always been a loving wife, supportive friend, fiscally responsible partner, and eager lover?

Go ahead, say yes. I want to see if you can do it with a sttraight face. And if you can, why, I'll be interested to see how much your nose grows...

Guest Ghost Post
I have the guts to admit it. The screwing you got is nothing like the screwing youre gonna get. You knew that going in-nothing has changed!

Ladies and Gentlemen, no more bets please! We have a winner!

So glad to see you're morally on the up and up, dear.

I have no sympathy for you. Your attitude in that reply told me everything I would ever need to know about you. You're just another vampire...

Guest Guest
Ladies and Gentlemen, no more bets please! We have a winner!

So glad to see you're morally on the up and up, dear.

I have no sympathy for you. Your attitude in that reply told me everything I would ever need to know about you. You're just another vampire...

Who the DELETED asked for your sympathy? You asked for an honest answer You got it. If you cant take the heat than you should have never been in the kitchen.

Sounds to me like you are the one looking for sympathy. You sound bitter and angry. You have been screwed over so you think all women are the same.

Sounds like youve been DELETED all your life and this is your first day out with your DELETED.

Guest Guest
Quick question???

Have you let yourself go. Maybe put on a pound or fifty. Dress like a slob and don't fix your hair. If he is wandering there must be a reason. Act like a woman and maybe things might work out.

are you crazy?

Guest Guest
Oh, of COURSE there's only one side to the story! Isn't that always the way of it?

And tell us, please: Are you SURE you've never said nasty, cutting things when there was no need to, made him feel small and humiliated in front of other people, or made him feel like the only worth he has is as a meal ticket? Are you CERTAIN you've never caused him to worry about how in the <BLEEP> he was going to pay for some silly extravagance of yours, or maybe whined until he gave you something you didn't need and couldn't afford just so you would shut up for five minutes? Never "sharpened your claws" on him just because you were having a bad day and felt like sharing the wealth? Never handled a financial problem by telling him he had to work more (while carefully avoiding the subject of how YOU might help...) Never kept your legs crossed and told him his satisfaction was not your problem...Until the night before pay day? Never been known to throw fits and create dramas just to make life a bit juicier and Oprah-ish? Never assailed him with constant nagging and panicky fretting about nothing?

Truth up, now:

Are you SURE, beyond any doubt, that you've always been a loving wife, supportive friend, fiscally responsible partner, and eager lover?

Go ahead, say yes. I want to see if you can do it with a sttraight face. And if you can, why, I'll be interested to see how much your nose grows...

Straight face here Of course this is one side of the story It is how I feel I cant answer for anybody else. You seem to have the market on that. I feel sorry for you if you think that is how all men are treated by women. You must be one lonely SOB. Quit feeling sorry for yourself DELETED and get a life.

Guest Guest
Quick question???

Have you let yourself go. Maybe put on a pound or fifty. Dress like a slob and don't fix your hair. If he is wandering there must be a reason. Act like a woman and maybe things might work out.

oh god, shut up. Are you describing yourself?

To the Original poster - dump this liar. he will hurt you more every day. Life is good once you rid yourself of this parasite - been there done that. Life is MUCH better! Liars & cheaters never change.

Guest Guest
oh god, shut up. Are you describing yourself?

To the Original poster - dump this liar. he will hurt you more every day. Life is good once you rid yourself of this parasite - been there done that. Life is MUCH better! Liars & cheaters never change.

I say we take this DELETED out in a dark alley and throw rocks at him :rolleyes:

Guest Experienced
My husband helped out a friend a few years back (female) Since then he has not been able to get rid of her. For months after that she was calling him on the phone at all hours because she needed someone to talk to. Last Summer she just happened to show up at the bar he goes to (HE GOES OUT ONE NIGHT A WEEK) She was waiting for him in the parking lot one night when he left. I found the two of them sitting in his car "talking". Just this week she showed up at our house and invited herself in. ( I was at work but one of the kids came home and saw her)

My husband claims they were just friends- nothing ever happened. He claims she is nuts and doesnt want to have anything to do with her.

She claims she didnt know about me when they first met and thought the two of them were moving towards a relationship. (She is a friend of his ex wife and co-worker of his sister in law, so she knew exactly what his "deal" was.)

He lied to me about the night he "helped her out" he said he was somewhere else, with some one else. (She is the one who told me about it) I have caught the two of them together twice since then. I have to wonder how many other times they have been together that I dont know about . Can it be a coincidence that the only two times she showed up I caught them? If there is nothing to hide why lie? Because I have caught him in several lies, it is hard for me to trust him.

It disgusts me that he would bring her into our home. Because I work days and he is home during the day I am making myself sick wondering what is going on in my house when I am at work.

It is hard to think that someone you have shared so many things in life with could be so deceiving. do not rule anything out......anything is possible. We are only human and we are capable of anything. I would really think about how you would like to present your suspicions/evidence to him ....... Following him around yourself and/or putting a camera in the house are both great ideas but (instead of hiring a private investigator) simply have a few of your "low key" (no offense) friends do a little harmless spying?

I feel that once you have had enough of this pathetic behavior, you will confront him and get your answers truthfully.

Guest Ghost Post
Who the DELETED asked for your sympathy? You asked for an honest answer You got it. If you cant take the heat than you should have never been in the kitchen.

Sounds to me like you are the one looking for sympathy. You sound bitter and angry. You have been screwed over so you think all women are the same.

Sounds like youve been DELETED all your life and this is your first day out with your new set of DELETED.

I'm laughing. Hard.

This whole thread has been one long, whiny plea for undeserved sympathy. I just don't have any in this case, and wouldn't give it if I did. And you're right: I got an honest answer: You admitted to being a gold-digging vampire who doesn't care about her man, just what she can get out of him. So no, this isn't the "first day with my DELETED". I accomplished precisely what I set out to: To show this whole thread up for the hypocritical B.S. pity-party it is.

Bitter and angry? Not in the slightest. I just have no patience for fools, liars, and hypocrites.

Guest Ghost Post
Straight face here Of course this is one side of the story It is how I feel I cant answer for anybody else. You seem to have the market on that. I feel sorry for you if you think that is how all men are treated by women. You must be one lonely SOB. Quit feeling sorry for yourself DELETED and get a life.

DELETED -- I have a bucket-load. Why, you need some? Feeling sorry for myself? <BRRZZZZT> Incorrect, but thank you for playing our game. Lonely? Not by a long chalk. And no, not ALL men are treated badly by women, just a lot of them. And for all their whining about "equality" and "honesty" and "maturity", it has not escaped my notice that very few women are above lying about "being abused" to take advantage of some very archaic laws to strip-mine men for all they can get.

As to your "straight face" -- Darlin', anyone with nerve enough to raise on a busted flush can lie with a straight face. But that nose...Let's get out a measuring tape and check it out, what do you say? Watch it, you're gonna put someone's eye out with that thing!

I'm not trying to "answer" for anyone. That would be pointless. I just wanted to point out that we're only hearing your side of things, and that leaves out anything you might have said or done to help create the situation. I doubt very much that you are blameless in this situation of yours.

Now get over yourself.

Archived