While the cats away

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My husband helped out a friend a few years back (female) Since then he has not been able to get rid of her. For months after that she was calling him on the phone at all hours because she needed someone to talk to. Last Summer she just happened to show up at the bar he goes to (HE GOES OUT ONE NIGHT A WEEK) She was waiting for him in the parking lot one night when he left. I found the two of them sitting in his car "talking". Just this week she showed up at our house and invited herself in. ( I was at work but one of the kids came home and saw her)

My husband claims they were just friends- nothing ever happened. He claims she is nuts and doesnt want to have anything to do with her.

She claims she didnt know about me when they first met and thought the two of them were moving towards a relationship. (She is a friend of his ex wife and co-worker of his sister in law, so she knew exactly what his "deal" was.)

He lied to me about the night he "helped her out" he said he was somewhere else, with some one else. (She is the one who told me about it) I have caught the two of them together twice since then. I have to wonder how many other times they have been together that I dont know about . Can it be a coincidence that the only two times she showed up I caught them? If there is nothing to hide why lie? Because I have caught him in several lies, it is hard for me to trust him.

It disgusts me that he would bring her into our home. Because I work days and he is home during the day I am making myself sick wondering what is going on in my house when I am at work.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Sounds exactly like he's cheating. It's NOT coincidence that you caught her at your house twice. Guarantee she's been there WAY more than that. Given the chances and the story, I could almost GUARANTEE if you went home unexpectedly she'd be there. If you believe that he thinks she's crazy, you're the crazy one!

The best advice you can take and the only advice you need is:

DUMP THE LYING CHEAT

Guest Guest
You eat with that mouth?

with no problem... since you're not standing in front of me making that ridiculous statement, thats the best I can do. You are ignorant and should be slapped

My husband helped out a friend a few years back (female) Since then he has not been able to get rid of her. For months after that she was calling him on the phone at all hours because she needed someone to talk to. Last Summer she just happened to show up at the bar he goes to (HE GOES OUT ONE NIGHT A WEEK) She was waiting for him in the parking lot one night when he left. I found the two of them sitting in his car "talking". Just this week she showed up at our house and invited herself in. ( I was at work but one of the kids came home and saw her)

My husband claims they were just friends- nothing ever happened. He claims she is nuts and doesnt want to have anything to do with her.

She claims she didnt know about me when they first met and thought the two of them were moving towards a relationship. (She is a friend of his ex wife and co-worker of his sister in law, so she knew exactly what his "deal" was.)

He lied to me about the night he "helped her out" he said he was somewhere else, with some one else. (She is the one who told me about it) I have caught the two of them together twice since then. I have to wonder how many other times they have been together that I dont know about . Can it be a coincidence that the only two times she showed up I caught them? If there is nothing to hide why lie? Because I have caught him in several lies, it is hard for me to trust him.

It disgusts me that he would bring her into our home. Because I work days and he is home during the day I am making myself sick wondering what is going on in my house when I am at work.

You know exactly what is going on. The truth of this reality is gonna hurt.

Guest country girl2

I think that if it were me, I would put a camera in the house to be honest with you. If that is the only way to find out the truth then you have no choice. Or, if there seems to be a pattern regarding what days you think this is happening, call in sick to work and sit down the street somewhere to see if anybody goes to your house. I would completely avoid confrontation though, if you have to do anything, do it legally. I am sorry about your situation.

Guest marino
I think that if it were me, I would put a camera in the house to be honest with you. If that is the only way to find out the truth then you have no choice. Or, if there seems to be a pattern regarding what days you think this is happening, call in sick to work and sit down the street somewhere to see if anybody goes to your house. I would completely avoid confrontation though, if you have to do anything, do it legally. I am sorry about your situation.

Why get proof when you can accuse blindly??

He is clearly humping the girl.

Check his phones and emails too, lots of hidden love in texts.

@

Sorry your husband is a munson.

Guest country girl2
Why get proof when you can accuse blindly??

He is clearly humping the girl.

Check his phones and emails too, lots of hidden love in texts.

@

Sorry your husband is a munson.

For legal proof.

Guest Just  A Friend

Sometimes you can just be a friend with a married person of the opposite sex...It's true. Rare but true!!! But since he's lying He's probably cheating. So sorry :(

Guest Guest
Trust you gut feeling. It is usually 100% right on the money.

except for when it's not.

I've been accused a few times by paranoid women of cheating when I was not.

Don't confuse "gut feelings" with "that little voice in your head"

@

Guest Guest

Don't accept his behavior. Don't listen the baby I love you routine after you get ahold of all the evidence. Don't try to work it out. Get rid of him and get rid of him hard- in his wallet. Hire a good lawyer, give your kids the love they need and move on. You deserve better than the disrespect he is flaunting in your face.

Guest Guest

OP-

There's a 99% chance that he's cheating on you. My ex told me very similar lies about another woman. If I were you, I would leave him and try to find someone else. I'm a lot happier not being lied to anymore!

Guest Guest

Quick question???

Have you let yourself go. Maybe put on a pound or fifty. Dress like a slob and don't fix your hair. If he is wandering there must be a reason. Act like a woman and maybe things might work out.

Quick question???

Have you let yourself go. Maybe put on a pound or fifty. Dress like a slob and don't fix your hair. If he is wandering there must be a reason. Act like a woman and maybe things might work out.

Yea, because it's always the womans fault if the guy in her life is cheating on her. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Quick question???

The only thing I have let go is my self esteem. It is hard being involved with a liar and a cheat. I sent the wrong message when I didnt do anything the first time so it is my own fault . He does it because he can and he doesnt need any other reason. I think he does it to stroke his own ego. He is middle age, grey balding hair, and about 50 lbs heavier than when I met him.I like most women do not consider HIS physical appearance a reason to cheat but for some reason you men do-go figure- There is nothing wrong with me other than I am married to a man who has no respect for me or our marriage.

@

Guest Guest
The only thing I have let go is my self esteem. It is hard being involved with a liar and a cheat. I sent the wrong message when I didnt do anything the first time so it is my own fault . He does it because he can and he doesnt need any other reason. I think he does it to stroke his own ego. He is middle age, grey balding hair, and about 50 lbs heavier than when I met him.I like most women do not consider HIS physical appearance a reason to cheat but for some reason you men do-go figure- There is nothing wrong with me other than I am married to a man who has no respect for me or our marriage.

@

Dont beat yourself up over not doing anything the first time you caught him cheating. Some women forgive men who have been unfaithful and their marriage is stronger than ever. If we all threw out a man for cheating there would be an awful lot of single women out there. The ones who are really sorry and appreciate the second chance spend the rest of their life trying to make up for their "mistake" You had no way of knowing he would take advantage of your willingness to forgive him. Some men are just pigs and no matter how many times you forgive them they will keep taking advantage of you. Unless you want to spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, get out now. You have already wasted enough of your time on the pig.

Guest guest SIERRA
Quick question???

Archived