While the cats away

Guest Guest

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ghost Post
It is hard to think that someone you have shared so many things in life with could be so deceiving. do not rule anything out......anything is possible. We are only human and we are capable of anything. I would really think about how you would like to present your suspicions/evidence to him ....... Following him around yourself and/or putting a camera in the house are both great ideas but (instead of hiring a private investigator) simply have a few of your "low key" (no offense) friends do a little harmless spying?

I feel that once you have had enough of this pathetic behavior, you will confront him and get your answers truthfully.

<OFF-STAGE: HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER>

You're kidding, right? "A little HARMLESS spying"??? You re actually advising someone to use her friends to spy on her husband, and then saying to "get the answers truthfully"???

Is it just me, or is something really illogical, hypocritical, and backwards there? Does anyone else think it might be a Really Bad Idea to use one's friends so shabbily and drag them into this sordid little peccadillo? What do you think this is, the Jerry Springer Show?

Guest Ghost Post
Wow.

Too much testosterone doesn't look pretty on the Internet, does it?

No, it doesn't. But whining and begging for pity looks even worse, doesn't it?

@

Archived