summer has arrived in binghamton

Guest resident

Guest resident

The summer is here in the city of binghamton. I cruised mainstreet and all the fat nasty white teenage girls are out showing off their zebras and looking for the daddy of their next baby. What have we created here?

you know, I said the same thing yesterday. What is with all these fat white chicks with skinny black boys? Thats just totally wrong. Even the bible said we shouldn't mix breeds (its in Gensis). And what is with showing off the fat muffin top, totally gross. Tired of seeing it. What happened to girls (and boys) having respect for themselves.

Guest Guest
you know, I said the same thing yesterday. What is with all these fat white chicks with skinny black boys? Thats just totally wrong. Even the bible said we shouldn't mix breeds (its in Gensis). And what is with showing off the fat muffin top, totally gross. Tired of seeing it. What happened to girls (and boys) having respect for themselves.

Ever think that if nobody made such a big deal out of it, it wouldn't be taboo (and therefore more desirable to teens trying to make a statement)?

Guest Guest
Where ever I go in Binghamton all I see is white girls with black babies and never see the father.

That's because most don't know who the daddy is. :blink:

Guest Guest
That's because most don't know who the daddy is. :blink:

A white girl had a black baby in a New Jersey hospital and they asked the girl for the name of the father for the Birth Certificate and she said she didn't know his name but he was wearing a brown baseball hat! :lol:

Guest Guest
Where ever I go in Binghamton all I see is white girls with black babies and never see the father.

Because they're back in NYC laughing at the "stupid white DELETED in Binghamton that did'nt know any better".

Guest Guest
Because they're back in NYC laughing at the "stupid white DELETED in Binghamton that did'nt know any better".

Must make Rainbow Ryan proud!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think if you take this post in another thread, read it and understand the entire post, you'll understand why the kids today are the way they are.

I must thank the OP of this quote. This was great and I passed it on to everyone in our address book. I even sent it out using the companies laptop and all it's contacts.

The other day, someone at a store in our town read that a Methamphetamine lab had been found in an old farmhouse in the adjoining county and he asked me a rhetorical question, "Why didn't we have a drug problem when you and I were growing up?"

I replied, I had a drug problem when I was young: I was drug to church on Sunday morning. I was drug to church for weddings and funerals. I was drug to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather.

I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults. I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents, told a lie, brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher, or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me.

I was drug to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered a profanity. I was drug out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flower beds and cockled burs out of dad's fields. I was drug to the homes of family, friends and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline, or chop some firewood, and, if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this kindness, she would have drug me back to the woodshed.

Those drugs are still in my veins and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, or think. They are stronger than cocaine, crack or heroin; and, if today's children had this kind of drug problem, America would be a better place.

GOD BLESS PARENTS WHO DRUGGED US.

Guest Guest
I think if you take this post in another thread, read it and understand the entire post, you'll understand why the kids today are the way they are.

I must thank the OP of this quote. This was great and I passed it on to everyone in our address book. I even sent it out using the companies laptop and all it's contacts.

So what you're saying is that it's your (Baby Boomers) fault for not "drugging" their kids.

So what you're saying is that it's your (Baby Boomers) fault for not "drugging" their kids.

What, you don't have a brain or thought process? You can not take something that is totally true and apply it towards everyday life? Wow. Let me try to explain it.

When we "so called older people" were growing up, there were no silly laws like today that are nothing more then a cope out to ""Spoil The Child - Don't Use The Rod"". Our parents did not spoil us by not using the rod on our behinds, believe me as there are, I would assume by reading a lot of posts here on this site, others that would a test to such. In the mid to late 80's, there were self appointed people who thought it was wrong to "SPANK" a kid on the behind. All Holy heck broke out and the next thing you know, laws and rights of the parents were taken away. Seems to a lot of people there was never anything wrong with "spanking" and the learning process was good. Then these laws, kids started to use them for "revenge" against the parents because they could not get their way and party with their school mates.

Thus a whole new era was born, which moved into the "kids have more rights then parents but parents are responsible for that kid until 18 unless they leave and become self providing using their own resources" era. Parents had their hand tied. More so in todays world because the parents now have just become the under dog.

So these kids you see on the street, wearing these skimpy outfits, fat is worse on the eyes then skinny, but all the same, its because all YOU kids have figured out how to USE THE SYSTEM to get your way.

Personally, all it takes is one bad kid in a bunch that converts them, also called "PIER PRESSURE" as you know it well. PIER PRESSURE spreads like wildfire. Next thing you know, the "good" kids are now hanging with the bad and the end product is what you see on the streets.

Can You Hear Me Now ?

Guest OBONGO HUSEIN
What, you don't have a brain or thought process? You can not take something that is totally true and apply it towards everyday life? Wow. Let me try to explain it.

When we "so called older people" were growing up, there were no silly laws like today that are nothing more then a cope out to ""Spoil The Child - Don't Use The Rod"". Our parents did not spoil us by not using the rod on our behinds, believe me as there are, I would assume by reading a lot of posts here on this site, others that would a test to such. In the mid to late 80's, there were self appointed people who thought it was wrong to "SPANK" a kid on the behind. All Holy heck broke out and the next thing you know, laws and rights of the parents were taken away. Seems to a lot of people there was never anything wrong with "spanking" and the learning process was good. Then these laws, kids started to use them for "revenge" against the parents because they could not get their way and party with their school mates.

Thus a whole new era was born, which moved into the "kids have more rights then parents but parents are responsible for that kid until 18 unless they leave and become self providing using their own resources" era. Parents had their hand tied. More so in todays world because the parents now have just become the under dog.

So these kids you see on the street, wearing these skimpy outfits, fat is worse on the eyes then skinny, but all the same, its because all YOU kids have figured out how to USE THE SYSTEM to get your way.

Personally, all it takes is one bad kid in a bunch that converts them, also called "PIER PRESSURE" as you know it well. PIER PRESSURE spreads like wildfire. Next thing you know, the "good" kids are now hanging with the bad and the end product is what you see on the streets.

Can You Hear Me Now ?

You can thnk the liberals for this.

Guest Negrodamous

It is an historical fact that every nation in the history of the world in which the White population mixed its gene pool with that of the lower races lost its civilization. Prime examples are India, Egypt (where the Caucasian builders of the Pyramids inter-bred with their Nubian / Sudanese slaves) and Brazil, a nation far richer in natural resources than the U.S.

Carthage and the other great White civilizations of North Africa all vanished due to inter-breeding with the Negro. The great explorer Stanley stated that black history in Africa did not begin until they came in contact with the White colonial powers, who built modern civilization for them.

Today, with the withdrawal of the Whites, "African Civilization" has collapsed as brutal, superstitious and illiterate chiefs, generals and witch doctors struggle for power and a brief but violent reign as "president for life". There is not one truly freely elected leader in all of Africa.

A renowned historian. Sir Arthur Reith, wrote: "In our brief experience of the world we have never found that Negro people are gifted with inventiveness or have ever manifested a strong desire to improve their material culture." Prof. Arthur De Gobineau, in his book, The Inequality of Human Races, writes: "We look at all of the achievements of the European people and then try and find some semblance of a civilization in black Africa. We are unable to find any advanced art, science, religion, morality, philosophy, history or even one single civilization."

Race Traits and Tendencies, by Dr. F.L. Hoffman, found that: "The mulatto may be superior to the Negro but he certainly is inferior to the Caucasian in intellectual ability(It is known that the Negro has an I.Q. 15 to 20 points lower than the average White and this is an inherited trait. ) At best, amalgamation can improve the Negro only at the expense of the White race. Amalgamation is not, therefore, desirable on scientific grounds."

Sen. Theodore G. Bilbo summed up every argument on how interracial marriage will destroy America's civilization with the words:

"If our buildings, our highways, our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States would be destroyed and all hope for the future would be forever lost. The maintenance of American civilization would be as impossible for a negroid America as would be the redemption and restoration of the White man's blood which has been mixed with that of the Negro. “

Guest Slipery Slopes
It is an historical fact that every nation in the history of the world in which the White population mixed its gene pool with that of the lower races lost its civilization. Prime examples are India, Egypt (where the Caucasian builders of the Pyramids inter-bred with their Nubian / Sudanese slaves) and Brazil, a nation far richer in natural resources than the U.S.

Carthage and the other great White civilizations of North Africa all vanished due to inter-breeding with the Negro. The great explorer Stanley stated that black history in Africa did not begin until they came in contact with the White colonial powers, who built modern civilization for them.

Today, with the withdrawal of the Whites, "African Civilization" has collapsed as brutal, superstitious and illiterate chiefs, generals and witch doctors struggle for power and a brief but violent reign as "president for life". There is not one truly freely elected leader in all of Africa.

A renowned historian. Sir Arthur Reith, wrote: "In our brief experience of the world we have never found that Negro people are gifted with inventiveness or have ever manifested a strong desire to improve their material culture." Prof. Arthur De Gobineau, in his book, The Inequality of Human Races, writes: "We look at all of the achievements of the European people and then try and find some semblance of a civilization in black Africa. We are unable to find any advanced art, science, religion, morality, philosophy, history or even one single civilization."

Race Traits and Tendencies, by Dr. F.L. Hoffman, found that: "The mulatto may be superior to the Negro but he certainly is inferior to the Caucasian in intellectual ability(It is known that the Negro has an I.Q. 15 to 20 points lower than the average White and this is an inherited trait. ) At best, amalgamation can improve the Negro only at the expense of the White race. Amalgamation is not, therefore, desirable on scientific grounds."

Sen. Theodore G. Bilbo summed up every argument on how interracial marriage will destroy America's civilization with the words:

"If our buildings, our highways, our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States would be destroyed and all hope for the future would be forever lost. The maintenance of American civilization would be as impossible for a negroid America as would be the redemption and restoration of the White man's blood which has been mixed with that of the Negro. “

When you bring racial differences in IQ into the dialogue, you travel down a slippery slope, my friend. You ignored a comparison of caucasian IQ scores against the asian or mongloid race which outscores white IQs, even with the cultural bias of the IQ testing instrument.

Secondly, I'm not sure your argument applies to binghamton where the whites milling around the city streets don't look like they inhabit the right tail of the IQ distribution.

Third, the real issue is that all groups of low IQ individuals are reproducing at far greater rates, whereas people of higher IQ and socio-economic levels average less than 2 children per family. It is the faster growth of the lower cohorts that is the main problem, not the racial distribution of IQ scores.

@

Guest Negrodamous
When you bring racial differences in IQ into the dialogue, you travel down a slippery slope, my friend. You ignored a comparison of caucasian IQ scores against the asian or mongloid race which outscores white IQs, even with the cultural bias of the IQ testing instrument.

Secondly, I'm not sure your argument applies to binghamton where the whites milling around the city streets don't look like they inhabit the right tail of the IQ distribution.

Third, the real issue is that all groups of low IQ individuals are reproducing at far greater rates, whereas people of higher IQ and socio-economic levels average less than 2 children per family. It is the faster growth of the lower cohorts that is the main problem, not the racial distribution of IQ scores.

East Asians typically earn higher IQ scores than white Americans, especially in the verbal intelligence areas. African-Americans typically earn IQ scores one full standard deviation below those of white Americans. The IQ difference between African-Americans and whites remains at all levels of socioeconomic status and is even more pronounced at higher levels of socioeconomic status. Blacks are a full standard deviation below whites.

You are not quite correct about the breeding. There is a viable theory that negroids are actually devolving. The worst of the worst are the ones that are breeding irresponsibly and out of control. The stupidest, least selective, most sexually promiscuous females with the stupidest, most sexually aggressive, violently criminal males. Who other than negroid imbeciles would bear multiple offspring -- one after another after another -- with no education, no money, no prospects? Doesn't that alone demonstrate mild retardation? These dull-witted beasts spawn genetically doomed offspring possessing all the aforementioned undesirable traits of its parents, and are then raised in chaotic, violent, poverty ridden environments, deprived of any maternal affection or intellectual stimulation. When this pathetic subhuman mutant reaches the typical negroid breeding age of 13 or 14, it continues the cycle. On and on. Seriously, the government should do something. The negroes on welware should be forcibly neutered/spayed.

Another useful consideration is as follows. Assume that there are no deleterious effects of race mixing, the topic of this thread. From a strictly IQ perspective, if a white man with an IQ of 100 had to choose between a white woman and Zulu woman, both with an IQ of 130, which would be the better choice? If additive genetics accounted for all the variation in IQ between individuals, one would expect the offspring of the union in consideration to have an IQ around 115, but about 40% of the IQ variation between individuals is accounted for by additive genetics, i.e., the white man can expect an IQ boost that is 40% of 15 points, i.e., 6 points. Therefore, the offspring will have a range of IQ centering around 106. Now, given white and Zulu sheboon's average IQs of 100 and low 80s, respectively, a 130-IQ Zulu is much more of an outlier for her race than a 130-IQ white is. In other words, the contribution of additive genetics from the Zulu woman would result in a probable IQ of the hybrid offspring leaning toward the lower range of the distribution centering around 106 compared to the white woman.

Guest Boonus Africanus
Ever think that if nobody made such a big deal out of it, it wouldn't be taboo (and therefore more desirable to teens trying to make a statement)?

Don't make a big deal out of it? Why should the government ever have regulated the behavior of two consenting individuals? Do they not have the right to mate with whomever they choose?

Our forefathers recognized the vast gulf which exists between the White and Black races in terms of equality. They recognized the Negro African race to be an inferior race, child-like, capricious, impulsive and cruel, yet useful for manual labor under the constant direction of the White man. They also recognized the inherent danger in the presence of a large Negro population in contact with Whites because it invariably leads to interracial sexual relations. They saw the hideous results of low-class White men mating with plantation negro females. They knew that every civilization in history that had used Negro slaves eventually succumbed to the corruption of interracial breeding, leading to the collapse of that society.

Therefore, the founders of America passed laws forbidding White-Black marriage. This was the real motivation behind the segregation laws which existed in the pre civil rights era South. They did not want their civilization to decay and fall due to interbreeding with inferior racial stock.

Some of the problems which result:

1) Black males are 20 times more likely to be bi-sexual than are White males. They are also many times more likely to be users of intravenous drugs than are Whites. The obvious implication here is that the White female who chooses a non-White mate drastically increases her chances of exposure to the dread HIV-AIDS plague and the hideous death that inevitably follows. According to medical sources in 1996, one out of every 33 young Black males is infected with AIDS in comparison to one in 100 young males as a whole. Were this one fact common knowledge, interracial mating would cease overnight!

2) Negro genes are dominant over that of the White by a four-to-one ratio. This means that any offspring from such a union will always favor the Black parent, even if the Black parent is not a full-blooded Negro.

3) Domestic violence is far more prevalent among mixed couples than among Whites. We need only to cite the O.J. Simpson-Nicole Brown marriage as evidence for this.

4) White parents will often dis-own a child who enters into an inter-racial relationship. They are in fact despised by the general public of both races.

5) When an interracial baby is conceived, a White family line, thousands of years old, has instantly ceased to exist. In fact, one could say that the only reason an individual is White today is because all of their ancestors mated only with other Whites.

6) Inherited health problems of the Negro race, such as sickle-cell anemia, can be passed along to the mix-breed offspring of an interracial couple.

7) The low I.O. of Negroes has been scientifically proven to be hereditary. Low-I.Q. people breed only more low-I.Q. offspring and usually have large numbers of offspring, further polluting the White gene pool. Blacks score 15 to 20 I.Q. points lower than Whites on every intelligence test ever given. Blacks have brains which exhibit primitive features such as small size, light weight and fewer convolutions ("wrinkles" linked to intelligence). For this reason, the offspring of interracial couples will have lower intelligence than if the White partner had a child by another White person.

8) The divorce rate of inter-racial marriages is 75%. It is believed that many who engage in mixed unions have profound emotional problems and/or are drug users.

Guest LaKooneshia

There is good reason to keep you kids away from 'them':

Washington, DC -- Almost half of all teenage Negro girls are infested with sexually transmitted diseases, part of a trend that infects the entirety of the Negro race, a new report issued by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

Forty eight percent of Negro girls aged 14 - 19 were found to be infected with genital warts, herpes, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, and additional numbers were thought to be infected with syphilis, gonnorhea, or AIDS, three conditions that were not included in the survey.

The rate of infection was more than twice that of the general population, which found that as many as 20 percent of white and Mexican women aged 14 - 19 may be suffering from similar conditions, with the majority studied having either active or latent genital warts. The study urged that more youth be vaccinated against the condition.

Only half the women surveyed reported having had sex, but 40 percent of those who had had sex had a sexually transmitted disease.

The report's finding are similar to other reports that have been issued on sexually transmitted diseases, which are highly concentrated among Negroes and usually much less prevalent among whites and other races. AIDS, for instance, is a condition that almost exclusively affects Negroes and homosexuals, with little prevalence among the broader white heterosexual population.

There is good reason to keep you kids away from 'them':

Washington, DC -- Almost half of all teenage Negro girls are infested with sexually transmitted diseases, part of a trend that infects the entirety of the Negro race, a new report issued by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

Forty eight percent of Negro girls aged 14 - 19 were found to be infected with genital warts, herpes, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, and additional numbers were thought to be infected with syphilis, gonnorhea, or AIDS, three conditions that were not included in the survey.

The rate of infection was more than twice that of the general population, which found that as many as 20 percent of white and Mexican women aged 14 - 19 may be suffering from similar conditions, with the majority studied having either active or latent genital warts. The study urged that more youth be vaccinated against the condition.

Only half the women surveyed reported having had sex, but 40 percent of those who had had sex had a sexually transmitted disease.

The report's finding are similar to other reports that have been issued on sexually transmitted diseases, which are highly concentrated among Negroes and usually much less prevalent among whites and other races. AIDS, for instance, is a condition that almost exclusively affects Negroes and homosexuals, with little prevalence among the broader white heterosexual population.

did you find this in a papers archives from around the 60's or early 70's WTF?

@

Archived