GOOD MORNING

Guest GUEST K

Guest country girl2

I hope you have better luck with that flu than I did.......I had it for 2 weeks. Hope you feel better soon.

As for me, went to sleep around 2:00, back up at 5:00, and now I am going to try to sleep on the couch for an hour before I have to start working.

I hope you have better luck with that flu than I did.......I had it for 2 weeks. Hope you feel better soon.

As for me, went to sleep around 2:00, back up at 5:00, and now I am going to try to sleep on the couch for an hour before I have to start working.

Sounds like how I sleep

Guest country girl2
My father is the same way He could go to bed at midnight and still be up at 3:30 am and go the rest of the day.

My problem is definitely not that I "cant" sleep, it is that I always have something to do, not enough hours in a day for me unfortunately. I would really like to sleep for a while now but I am afraid that I will not get up in time to start working so I am still trying to decide what to do........ :lol:

Guest Guest
My problem is definitely not that I "cant" sleep, it is that I always have something to do, not enough hours in a day for me unfortunately. I would really like to sleep for a while now but I am afraid that I will not get up in time to start working so I am still trying to decide what to do........ :lol:

Maybe if you spent less time on the internet you would have more time for your wifely duties.

@

Guest country girl2
Maybe if you spent less time on the internet you would have more time for your wifely duties.

@

At it again are we troll? Hey, I am glad that you feel the need to give me advise. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Love, CG

PS: Do you always answer yourself and reply to yourself? I like the way you did that with the "so very true" comment.

Guest Guest
At it again are we troll? Hey, I am glad that you feel the need to give me advise. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Love, CG

PS: Do you always answer yourself and reply to yourself? I like the way you did that with the "so very true" comment.

Sorry sweetheart, two different people...

Archived