pirogies St. Michaels

Guest Helga

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea and worth every penny too. Besides it supports a good cause and with them putting Binghamton on the map as the pirogie capital, they might just increase their prices, but still worth every penny.

They are under the JULIAN Calender, so it will be LATER than the Catholic Lent. They charge an arm and a leg.

They DO NOT CHARGE AN ARM AND A LEG. You are so biased you can't think straight. If a Katlick church was selling the same item you would praise them. Get a life you loser.

Guest Hannibal
They are under the JULIAN Calender, so it will be LATER than the Catholic Lent. They charge an arm and a leg.

Oh, yeah? Who cares what they charge? They're GOOD! I'd rather pay them for pierogies than go to one of your church services and dontate my earnings to your God. The pierogies will at least fill me up and make me feel good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Oh, yeah? Who cares what they charge? They're GOOD! I'd rather pay them for pierogies than go to one of your church services and dontate my earnings to your God. The pierogies will at least fill me up and make me feel good.

can I get an "AMEN" to that? Take a hike faithful catholic, nobody wants to hear your crap. Ain't nothing holy about those little church envelopes that define you in the eyes of the catholic church!

Guest guest
Hey,

when do we get our pirogies from St. Michaels? Best in the world. Does anyone know what date. End of lent sometime if I recall.

Worst pirogis ever..sacred hearts are a lot better..and you can buy them every friday during lent also.

Guest mmmmmmmmmm

Quote: The holupki at Holy Spirit is the best!

mmmmmm holupkis! Where is Holy Spirit? Are they available now? when can you get them!? :lol:

Guest guest

Bump....Still wondering about those halupki's and pirogies at Holy Spirit. Can't find any info in the paper...anybody out there know the scoop? Thanks.

St. Michael's Lenten Pirohi Sale

phone orders in before Friday by calling 729-0261. Pickup on Thursday or Friday

Got it from the events calender on the PSB site. Guess they are good for something after all!!

Only a couple of weeks left so get them while you still can .

Guest First Warder
Try All Saints and tell me St. Mikes are the worst pirohi ever.

St. Michaels makes the best of everything.

Guest the asker above
Celtic Witch Posted Mar 4 2008, 10:22 PM

St. Michael's Lenten Pirohi Sale

phone orders in before Friday by calling 729-0261. Pickup on Thursday or Friday

Got it from the events calender on the PSB site. Guess they are good for something after all!!

Thanks CW ;>) I'm gonna get me some!

Pyrohy & Holubtsi Takeout Sales

call to order from 8 a.m.-noon Wednesday or from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday for pick up from noon-6:30 p.m. Fridays

Details:

Sacred Heart Ukrainian Catholic Church

230 Ukrainian Hill Road

Johnson City, NY 13790

PHONE: 797-6294

You can keep the Holubtsi!! Boiled cabbage is the nastiest thing on the face of the earth!! :P

Pyrohy & Holubtsi Takeout Sales

call to order from 8 a.m.-noon Wednesday or from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday for pick up from noon-6:30 p.m. Fridays

Details:

Sacred Heart Ukrainian Catholic Church

230 Ukrainian Hill Road

Johnson City, NY 13790

PHONE: 797-6294

You can keep the Holubtsi!! Boiled cabbage is the nastiest thing on the face of the earth!! :P

i here btk loves it though! thanks for the info, i'm on it.

No GLOVES?

After seeing the hands making them and the huge rings which hold all kinds of germs collected in them and people want to buy those things? UGH!

Guest expert
Quote: The holupki at Holy Spirit is the best!

mmmmmm holupkis! Where is Holy Spirit? Are they available now? when can you get them!? :lol:

Save yourself the trip, they are not very good at all.

Archived