pirogies St. Michaels

Guest Helga

Guest Guest
Quote: The holupki at Holy Spirit is the best!

mmmmmm holupkis! Where is Holy Spirit? Are they available now? when can you get them!? :lol:

It's the big church on the corner of Glenwood & Clinton, next to two re-tots day care. Do youself a favor and go two blocks further down Clinton to St. Mikes. Much better pierogies.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
The holupki at Holy Spirit is the best!

mmmmmm holupkis! Where is Holy Spirit? Are they available now? when can you get them!?

It's the big church on the corner of Glenwood & Clinton, next to two re-tots day care. Do youself a favor and go two blocks further down Clinton to St. Mikes. Much better pierogies.

Thanks, I'll remember that, but I wanted holupkis, not pierogies. Does St Mikes have those too? Who has the best holupkis or holubskis or however you want to spell them. Anyone tried them from the Sacred Heart Church that was mentioned? Or Holy Spirit? One says they're the best, one says they're not good at all, so I need more votes, lol Thanks! :)

Guest guest

oops, nevermind. I just discovered the St. Mikes thread covering all this. Obviously it's a matter of taste and I'll just have to try them all and decide for myself. Not a problem!! Thanks all. :)

Guest Ex Holy Spirit
oops, nevermind. I just discovered the St. Mikes thread covering all this. Obviously it's a matter of taste and I'll just have to try them all and decide for myself. Not a problem!! Thanks all. :)

Holy Spirit church makes nothing that is any good. Worst I ever tasted. Puke.

Guest Retarded Irishman
I got the pirogies at St. Michaels last Friday. Nasty, Rubbery, Greasy, Cold!!!! And coincidentally enough, I came down with a nasty cold the next day. Unsanitary conditions?

Celtic Witch you are crazy. St. Mikes makes the best of everything. You are a nasty and greasy

irishperson who is an ash hole.

Guest Katlick
I got the pirogies at St. Michaels last Friday. Nasty, Rubbery, Greasy, Cold!!!! And coincidentally enough, I came down with a nasty cold the next day. Unsanitary conditions?

This from a mental retard.

Yea and worth every penny too. Besides it supports a good cause and with them putting Binghamton on the map as the pirogie capital, they might just increase their prices, but still worth every penny.

o yea what is the cause most churches ie: first assembly ,calvarys love etc get tv spots give to charity start groups that help people have alcohol free partys for the community at no charge etc they just use the cash to keep growing the worldwide ministry of god. but st mikes starts a pirohe buisness.

Guest Good Person
o yea what is the cause most churches ie: first assembly ,calvarys love etc get tv spots give to charity start groups that help people have alcohol free partys for the community at no charge etc they just use the cash to keep growing the worldwide ministry of god. but st mikes starts a pirohe buisness.

Yes they did, they started over 40 years ago. Last year they were responsible for the food pantry getting $10,000. Bless St. Michaels.

Guest Guest

true... they dont use gloves, or atleast some didnt from a video on action news... st mikes has always had great food. but they need to promote sanitary means to prep.

Guest Health Dept.
true... they dont use gloves, or atleast some didnt from a video on action news... st mikes has always had great food. but they need to promote sanitary means to prep.

No one has to wear gloves if the food still has to be cooked

Guest Guest

The best Pirogies I ever had were homemade by my grandmother. And I haven't had any as good since, except for the ones I made. The best filling for a piriogy is cottage cheese. They are the best!!!

Guest Guest

All employees involved with food preparation must wash their hands and exposed portions of their arms with soap and water. Thorough hand washing is done by vigorously rubbing together the surfaces of lathered hands and arms for at least 20 seconds followed by a thorough rinse with clean water. Use a single-service towel or hot air dryer to dry hands. No special soaps are needed.

portions of their arms were exposed, and they did not wash them.

Guest Guest

Your local health department can answer your questions or give you more information about hand washing and glove use and about the importance of glove use in preventing illnesses.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest-Irish-*
Your local health department can answer your questions or give you more information about hand washing and glove use and about the importance of glove use in preventing illnesses.

Will St. Michaels be making pierogies for their Easter on April 27. Or Easter bread or babka or anything?

Guest Patricia

I made an attempt every year to buy some. But on TV it showed the woman making them without gloves and huge rings on their fingers with dough stuck in them, turned my stomach..not this year.

Guest guest
Will St. Michaels be making pierogies for their Easter on April 27. Or Easter bread or babka or anything?

NO - WISH THEY WERE-I ASKED AND WAS TOLD "NO"!!!

Guest Bad Katlick
NO - WISH THEY WERE-I ASKED AND WAS TOLD "NO"!!!

That really is too bad. Strange why they make pierogies for others to enjoy, but not their own.

I don't want frozen ones so I guess just have to wait for next time.

Guest Good Gal
That really is too bad. Strange why they make pierogies for others to enjoy, but not their own.

I don't want frozen ones so I guess just have to wait for next time.

Their frozen pierogies are very good. If they have some left over they freeze them and you can buy them anytime. Try Them.

Archived