Guest appearance for obama?????

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Sharpton vows to 'close this city' after officer acquittals

Apr 26, 4:42 PM (ET)

By VERENA DOBNIK

NEW YORK (AP) - Hundreds of angry people marched through Harlem on Saturday after the Rev. Al Sharpton promised to "close this city down" to protest the acquittals of three police detectives in the 50-shot barrage that killed a groom on his wedding day and wounded two friends.

"We strategically know how to stop the city so people stand still and realize that you do not have the right to shoot down unarmed, innocent civilians," Sharpton told an overflow crowd of several hundred people at his National Action Network office in the historically black Manhattan neighborhood. "This city is going to deal with the blood of Sean Bell."

Sharpton was joined by the family of 23-year-old Sean Bell - a black man - and a friend of Bell who was wounded in the 2006 shooting outside a Queens strip club. Two of the three officers charged were also black.

The rally at Sharpton's office was followed by a 20-block march down Malcolm X Boulevard and then across 125th Street, Harlem's main business thoroughfare, where some bystanders yelled out "Kill the police!"

Fifty of the marchers carried white placards bearing big black numbers for each of the police bullets fired at Bell and his friends.

Sharpton urged people to return for a meeting this coming week "to plan the day that we will close this city down" with the kind of "massive civil disobedience" once led by Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

"They never accused Sean Bell of doing anything. Then why is he dead?" Sharpton asked, his voice roaring with anger. Authorities "have shown now that they will not hold police accountable. Well, guess what? If you won't, we will!"

"Shut it down! Shut it down!" the crowd chanted, standing up and applauding wildly.

To read full artical Visit My Website

And this has what to do with Obama?

Obama is black, racist and angry at Whitey. He is nothing more than a poster boy for the failed experiment we call affirmative action/ reverse discrimination. Obama, like the marchers who protest justice, is as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

@

Guest Guest
Obama is black, racist and angry at Whitey. He is nothing more than a poster boy for the failed experiment we call affirmative action/ reverse discrimination. Obama, like the marchers who protest justice, is as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

@

DUDE RELAX! Keep cooking your meth and drinking your bud lite in your trailer house.......the white sheet and hood meeting in your redneck backward town is not a tolerance seminar so dont let them fool your DELETED . something tells me that your part of a group thats practices shooting machine guns grenade launchers on the weekend in preparation of the day the race war happens. stay in your shoes freak!

Guest Guest
DUDE RELAX! Keep cooking your meth and drinking your bud lite in your trailer house.......the white sheet and hood meeting in your redneck backward town is not a tolerance seminar so dont let them fool your dumb ass. something tells me that your part of a group thats practices shooting machine guns grenade launchers on the weekend in preparation of the day the race war happens. stay in your shoes freak!

:lol::lol::lol: Exactly. Good point.

DUDE RELAX! Keep cooking your meth and drinking your bud lite in your trailer house.......the white sheet and hood meeting in your redneck backward town is not a tolerance seminar so dont let them fool your dumb ass. something tells me that your part of a group thats practices shooting machine guns grenade launchers on the weekend in preparation of the day the race war happens. stay in your shoes freak!

DUDE RELAX!!! Put your head back down in the sand because reality and truth are two items you and crackpots like you don't want to face!! :wacko:

Guest Negrodamous

@

Great post.

Let me get this straight...2 black cops shoot another black guy 50 times...and....it's Whitey's fault? Is that what he is implying or what? What a moron. They even blame us for Black on Black violence. I think it just shows that Blacks shouldn't be police officers, we shouldn't put guns in the hands of well....you know. I'm going to stop short of comparing Blacks to DELETED . Because I'm in a nice mood today.

Rev(olting) Al Sharpton is preaching an ""economic widthdrawl" for blacks in NYC--- that mean blacks won't buy anything. i guess the only businesses that will suffer will be mcDs and kennedy fried chicken.

Facts are these, these cops were UNDERCOVER at a club known for HEAVY drug activity, you ALWAYS have violence) and prostitution( likewise. An argument broke out, negroes involved, and one of the officers heard one of the guys say "go get my gun". This Bell character was ordered to stop, which he didn't do, and tried to flee. The congoid HIT AN OFFICER WITH HIS CAR. The negroes poor decisions caused his death, its that simple. Case closed.

Wouldn't it just screw all of you bigots up if people that were of mixed races (white ad black or white and asian, etc) were born with white as the dominant trait! You wouldn't know who to be bigoted against!

Take your racism elsewhere. It's gotten VERY tiresome around here.

Guest Guest

Maybe if the majority of blacks got off welfare and stopped ripping off peopel and trying to be gangsters there would be any bigots.

the blacks feed ont the fact that the negros were brought to america as slaves over a hundred years ago and want to be repaid for the rest of their lives.

How come many blacks can be gainfully employed and working their way up i n jobes yet the majority wont take a job washing cars to get a foot in the door?

cut them off welfare and see what they do, probably rob anything is site. They dont want to work,They dont want to be a memember of society, hell they just want to get messed up and do nothing but yet tgey want fancy cars and things. What happend to "You get what you EARN"?

Sharpton is a raceist himself but he plays on it as if hes the king of Africa.

Guest Mayor Burrell
Wouldn't it just screw all of you bigots up if people that were of mixed races (white ad black or white and asian, etc) were born with white as the dominant trait! You wouldn't know who to be bigoted against!

What is it, bigot or racist? There is a big difference.

I didn't become a bigot at all. I became a racist. There's a difference. A bigot is someone who dislikes other sorts of people without knowing why he should; i.e., through ignorance. A racist has the knowledge the bigot lacks. He might dislike other races, as a bigot does, but he isn't ignorant about why. I got that way by watching and reading about how you negroes act in Binghamton. Your characterization of the posts of the racists here is one tactics that negroes often use. When negroes begin to lose a debate, they allege that the racists have "taken it over," just as you did, implying that the racists aren't letting the negroes have their say. That's a deception. For once, we racists are having OUR say; we haven't prevented you from replying. More talk gives the racists a chance to present even more arguments to which the negroes can make no rational answer.

This business of attaching 'hate' to everything critical of negroes is just a way to attempt to censor and hide the truth about negroes. As if someone saying, "Wow, you ever notice that every single negro area in town is a violent, crime-ridden, drug-infested crap hole? " "Why do negroes destroy every place they inhabit?" "Why do you suck off the welfare system far in excess of you representation in the population?" Saying this means that they are 'spreading hate' and 'full of hate'. No, they are simply acknowledging the reality of the world around them and expressing a fact.

What you are doing by calling him a "bigot" is attempting to censor him and hide the truth by attacking him and labeling him.

And what you have to ask yourself is: Why does the truth and reality of the world around me scare me so much that I seek to censor and silence those who point it out to me?

Are you really afraid that if you simply looked the world around you with an objective eye you would become a racist too?

And what about the "all white" sect of polygamists in Texas that receive welfare benefits? Did they EARN it?

You mentioned that some blacks are "gainfully employed and working their way up," yet when they do this, you assert that it is only because of affirmative action and that they didn't earn it. You can't have it both ways.

Let's not forget that the system that pays people on welfare was developed by white politicians, decades ago. The government opted to hand out fish, rather than teaching people to fish (as the saying goes). The big hypocracy is that we all know the welfare system is a failure, yet NO political party has come up with a way to fix the problem. The best way to fix the problem is through education and jobs, yet our politicians continue to let jobs get sent overseas.

By the way, it appears you have risen to your own level of incompetence. Your ability to form a cohesive statement in support of your argument is limited by your inability to form a sentence, a paragraph, or to even punctuate properly. I'll give you credit that most spelling errors are typos. :rolleyes:

Guest Mayor Burrell
And what about the "all white" sect of polygamists in Texas that receive welfare benefits? Did they EARN it?

You mentioned that some blacks are "gainfully employed and working their way up," yet when they do this, you assert that it is only because of affirmative action and that they didn't earn it. You can't have it both ways.

Let's not forget that the system that pays people on welfare was developed by white politicians, decades ago. The government opted to hand out fish, rather than teaching people to fish (as the saying goes). The big hypocracy is that we all know the welfare system is a failure, yet NO political party has come up with a way to fix the problem. The best way to fix the problem is through education and jobs, yet our politicians continue to let jobs get sent overseas.

By the way, it appears you have risen to your own level of incompetence. Your ability to form a cohesive statement in support of your argument is limited by your inability to form a sentence, a paragraph, or to even punctuate properly. I'll give you credit that most spelling errors are typos. :rolleyes:

Here's an article from the Denver Post, the lady is a negress and a delegate for Obama:

33-year-old Colorado Springs woman who may have sparked a massive child-protection raid at a polygamist compound in Texas kept a steady job and gave no hint of her activities to those closest to her.

"She is the last person I would expect to do something like this," said a woman in her mid-20s who described herself as the roommate of Rozita Swinton. Speaking at the door of their apartment, the roommate described Swinton as a steady, soft-hearted person.

But growing evidence indicates Swinton repeatedly made calls to authorities in multiple jurisdictions, setting off large emergency responses that sometimes involved dozens of police officers.

The Texas Ranger Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety confirmed Friday

False Report?

Browse a slide show of images from the raid on the polygamous sect.

Discuss alleged false reporting by a Colorado Springs woman which may be linked to the raid on a polygamous sect in Texas.

Watch video about the hundreds of childrens taken into protective custody in the Texas raid.

Watch video about the discovery by Texas Rangers of a bed in the polygamist compound's temple.

that Swinton was a person of interest in calls placed to a crisis hotline by someone claiming to be Sarah, a 16-year-old girl who had been sexually abused and beaten by a 50-year-old polygamous husband.

The reports in late March led to a raid that began April 3 at the Yearning For Zion Ranch in Eldorado, Texas, in which 416 children were taken into custody.

The roommate said Saturday that she was stunned to learn Swinton may have been involved. The two have been longtime friends.

Swinton, who often did kind deeds for many different people, allowed her to move in April 4, said the roommate, who declined to give her name because she said her boss had warned her not to speak to the media.

Swinton has never married and has no children. She works for a Denver insurance company, the roommate said.

Swinton is also listed on the El Paso County Democratic Party's website as her neighborhood precinct's delegate to the state Democratic convention in May, supporting Sen. Barack Obama.

The roommate said they never spoke about the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints group, and she did not know anything about false distress calls.

The last time she saw Swinton was Wednesday after police arrived at the apartment. Colorado Springs police, accompanied by Texas Rangers, arrested Swinton in a local case, and Texas officials searched the home.

The Texas Rangers found items of interest during the search and the investigation is continuing.

In June 2005, Castle Rock police arrested Swinton after she posed as the teen mother of a newborn and told an adoption agency and police she was considering suicide and leaving the baby at a fire station, Castle Rock police Sgt. Scott Claton said.

Authorities charged her with filing a false police report. She is currently serving a one-year deferred sentence in that case.

In February, dozens of Colorado Springs police searched for a girl claiming to be locked in a basement. Again, it turned out to be Swinton.

Flora Jessop, a former polygamist-sect member who now runs a crisis center, says Swinton repeatedly called her posing as a young abused girl and could be the same person whose complaints led to the April 3 raid on the Texas ranch.

Jessop said she first received a call March 30 from a woman, since identified as Swinton, claiming to be an abuse victim named Sarah.

But the hotline call that led to the raid wasn't publicized until after Jessop spoke with Sarah, leaving Jessop to speculate that she could have been the same person making the calls.

"It does kind of indicate (Swinton) made those calls," Jessop said. "There was no press on it at the time."

Jessop, who operates a rescue mission for teenage girls trying to escape the sect, said she recorded between 30 and 40 hours of phone conversations with Swinton, who alternately claimed to be Sarah; Sarah's twin sister Laura; and Laura's friend.

Swinton would call Jessop after 8:30 p.m. and speak in a subdued voice because she said that is when others in the compound were sleeping.

"She was very convincing," Jessop said. "She very much thought this out."

The person obviously had studied the FLDS culture, she said.

Jessop became suspicious and contacted the Texas Rangers after the same person, who sounded like a frightened young girl, called saying she was Sarah's sister and lived in Colorado City.

Jessop sent recordings to the Texas Rangers, who traced the calls to Swinton's phone.

Kirk Mitchell: 303-954-1206 or kmitchell@denverpost.com

So there is a negrees involved---there's always a negro involved when there's trouble---you can take it to the bank. (Hey biosicklecellgenes, did you really like Rossie's column? Can you guess what response was mine over there? Keek, keek, keek!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Guest

@

No. YOU are a racist and you are little more than a bad result DELETED experiment called southern genetics. Such a sad stereotype.

I didn't become a bigot at all. I became a racist. There's a difference. A bigot is someone who dislikes other sorts of people without knowing why he should; i.e., through ignorance. A racist has the knowledge the bigot lacks. He might dislike other races, as a bigot does, but he isn't ignorant about why. I got that way by watching and reading about how you negroes act in Binghamton. Your characterization of the posts of the racists here is one tactics that negroes often use. When negroes begin to lose a debate, they allege that the racists have "taken it over," just as you did, implying that the racists aren't letting the negroes have their say. That's a deception. For once, we racists are having OUR say; we haven't prevented you from replying. More talk gives the racists a chance to present even more arguments to which the negroes can make no rational answer.

This business of attaching 'hate' to everything critical of negroes is just a way to attempt to censor and hide the truth about negroes. As if someone saying, "Wow, you ever notice that every single negro area in town is a violent, crime-ridden, drug-infested crap hole? " "Why do negroes destroy every place they inhabit?" "Why do you suck off the welfare system far in excess of you representation in the population?" Saying this means that they are 'spreading hate' and 'full of hate'. No, they are simply acknowledging the reality of the world around them and expressing a fact.

What you are doing by calling him a "bigot" is attempting to censor him and hide the truth by attacking him and labeling him.

And what you have to ask yourself is: Why does the truth and reality of the world around me scare me so much that I seek to censor and silence those who point it out to me?

Are you really afraid that if you simply looked the world around you with an objective eye you would become a racist too?

First of all, I am white.

Secondly, I am not scared to debate the issue with an informed individual. But, I don't consider white supremist talking points to be very enlightening. He is both a bigot and racist. I don't think that is attacking - I think it is a reasonable judgment based on the words he has represented in this thread. Additionally, I think he is actually proud to wear both titles, so I don't think he considers it an attack.

First of all, I am white.

Secondly, I am not scared to debate the issue with an informed individual. But, I don't consider white supremist talking points to be very enlightening. He is both a bigot and racist. I don't think that is attacking - I think it is a reasonable judgment based on the words he has represented in this thread. Additionally, I think he is actually proud to wear both titles, so I don't think he considers it an attack.

Well said pardner. But actually all that you have said is that you were born White and that you will eventually die White. That ain't saying much now is it?

A barn full of no account rats is still a barn full of no account rats no matter what their skin color may be. I am well informed on these issues concerning race and social behaviour and look forward to debating you on these issues in the future........unless you are eliminated via poison with the rest of the rats in the barn.

Guest Guest
Maybe if the majority of blacks got off welfare and stopped ripping off peopel and trying to be gangsters there would be any bigots.

the blacks feed ont the fact that the negros were brought to america as slaves over a hundred years ago and want to be repaid for the rest of their lives.

How come many blacks can be gainfully employed and working their way up i n jobes yet the majority wont take a job washing cars to get a foot in the door?

cut them off welfare and see what they do, probably rob anything is site. They dont want to work,They dont want to be a memember of society, hell they just want to get messed up and do nothing but yet tgey want fancy cars and things. What happend to "You get what you EARN"?

there is just as much white trash steeling welfare.

Guest Kfcisformoolies
there is just as much white trash steeling welfare.

No, you are wrong. Here are the latestest stats for the biggest welfare program in the US. AFDC stands for "aid to families with dependent children." But blacks are only about 12.5% of the US population yet they receive 37% of the welfare money. If you don't understand the significance of that ask some 6th grader to explain percentages to you. Blacks are doing the 'steeling' (sic), noemsayin.

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:

Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race

--------------

White 38.8%

Black 37.2

Hispanic 17.8

Asian 2.8

Other 3.4

1) Welfare: Income and Relative Poverty Status of AFDC Families. Report to the Honorable William V. Roth, Jr., U.S. Senate. Authors: N/A

"A bigot is someone who dislikes other sorts of people without knowing why he should; i.e., through ignorance"

You explained yourself pretty well with the above sentence. Shoulda stopped there. You're just trying to justify your ignorance.

They would hate everyone.

Including themselves.

Oh wait - too late on that.

It shows in their anger.

Ain't you da edumacted one?

Guest Guest
"A bigot is someone who dislikes other sorts of people without knowing why he should; i.e., through ignorance"

You explained yourself pretty well with the above sentence. Shoulda stopped there. You're just trying to justify your ignorance.

Hey sven STFU

They would hate everyone.

Including themselves.

Oh wait - too late on that.

It shows in their anger.

The only thing that I hate is when folks fail to recognise the truth and then start putting labels on other folks. Of course, that is what liberals do best as they can only argue emotions without any concern for the truth. Be aware of the that not everyone who does not agree with your views is a racist.

Archived