Guest appearance for obama?????

Guest Guest

The only thing that I hate is when folks fail to recognise the truth and then start putting labels on other folks. Of course, that is what liberals do best as they can only argue emotions without any concern for the truth. Be aware of the that not everyone who does not agree with your views is a racist.

If you look back, I never labeled anyone. Your "truth" is what others have told you, they are not facts. I base my views on education and experiences. Singling out any particular race, creed, color or gender is ignorance or racist, depending on which group your hate is directed to. I don't condemn you, I feel pity.

@

If you look back, I never labeled anyone. Your "truth" is what others have told you, they are not facts. I base my views on education and experiences. Singling out any particular race, creed, color or gender is ignorance or racist, depending on which group your hate is directed to. I don't condemn you, I feel pity.

@

I hate no man but I will never sacrifice the truth in order to be politically correct. Your pathetic and shallow offer to send me your pity is not needed by me or any other God fearing conservative. Wallow in your own pity and blindness. Your alleged education has made you nothing but an over-educated pencil pushing office DELETED who would not know the truth if it walked up to you and slapped you in the face with a 16lb sledge hammer. I have never singled out any race of people to hate for any reason and I never will. As a matter of fact, it might just interest you to know that I am a Black man. Not only that, but, I was once married to a Black woman who derived her income solely from government cheese and welfare. I know very well of what I speak you moron.

jesuswhite.jpg

Guest Latrine Jenkem
"A bigot is someone who dislikes other sorts of people without knowing why he should; i.e., through ignorance"

You explained yourself pretty well with the above sentence. Shoulda stopped there. You're just trying to justify your ignorance.

Hey Stoolbysven, go here and take the test to see if you beez race-ess'. (I am)

I hate no man but I will never sacrifice the truth in order to be politically correct. Your pathetic and shallow offer to send me your pity is not needed by me or any other God fearing conservative. Wallow in your own pity and blindness. Your alleged education has made you nothing but an over-educated pencil pushing office DELETED who would not know the truth if it walked up to you and slapped you in the face with a 16lb sledge hammer. I have never singled out any race of people to hate for any reason and I never will. As a matter of fact, it might just interest you to know that I am a Black man. Not only that, but, I was once married to a Black woman who derived her income solely from government cheese and welfare. I know very well of what I speak you moron.

jesuswhite.jpg

And when did they convince you to start drinking the Flavor Aid?*

Is there something such as over-educated? I would prefer that vs under-educated.

I don't push pencils, I own my own business. And by calling me that, you are "labeling" without knowing who I am.

What does being black have to do with anything I posted? Are you trying to make a statement other then what I said earlier?

"They would hate everyone.

Including themselves.

Oh wait - too late on that.

It shows in their anger."

Chill, bro

* Reference - Jim Jones

My liberal coalburning friend, try this:: Http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...61706718549677

I'm not going to click the link, but by referencing this I can see it's an on line dating service.

Are you saying you are interested in me in that kinda way? Sorry, I'm taken.

Or, are you just broadcasting to everyone here that this is what your life has become?

:blink:

Oh, and I don't burn coal, personally. And I'm not a liberal. So let's not get into a labeling thing here because you are self-producing a pretty long list yourself.

Guest Guest
I'm not going to click the link, but by referencing this I can see it's an on line dating service.

Are you saying you are interested in me in that kinda way? Sorry, I'm taken.

Or, are you just broadcasting to everyone here that this is what your life has become?

:blink:

Oh, and I don't burn coal, personally. And I'm not a liberal. So let's not get into a labeling thing here because you are self-producing a pretty long list yourself.

SVEN I repeat STFU!!!!!!

And when did they convince you to start drinking the Flavor Aid?*

Is there something such as over-educated? I would prefer that vs under-educated.

I don't push pencils, I own my own business. And by calling me that, you are "labeling" without knowing who I am.

What does being black have to do with anything I posted? Are you trying to make a statement other then what I said earlier?

"They would hate everyone.

Including themselves.

Oh wait - too late on that.

It shows in their anger."

Chill, bro

* Reference - Jim Jones

One liberal----one bullet. Hunter

Archived