$ 4.00 a Gal Gas

Thinkingguest

Guest Guest

We have our own oil, more than what Saudi Arabia has! We can't touch it because of the tree huggers.

You are absolutely right!

We have all the oil stored in drums our basements and Iwe're hugging our crabapples. So what are you going to do about it?

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

the oil America has must be saved for future generations to have should the middle east oil dries up and runs out or they refuse to sell it to us anymore or for ten times what they charge now.It is them America will use their own.Its a safeguard for the future (not ours) and must be saved for when it really need it and has no other choices.

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly.

the oil America has must be saved for future generations to have should the middle east oil dries up and runs out or they refuse to sell it to us anymore or for ten times what they charge now.It is them America will use their own.Its a safeguard for the future (not ours) and must be saved for when it really need it and has no other choices.

Outstanding point!!

Guest Guest

We have our own oil, more than what Saudi Arabia has! We can't touch it because of the tree huggers.

No, we don't. But that's why the internet is dangerous to the feeble minded.

Guest Guest

No, we don't. But that's why the internet is dangerous to the feeble minded.

About 83-billion barrels, five years consumption at best. I always wondered why people think we have so great an oil reserve, we don't. Either we start getting serious about fuel alternatives or we remain slaves under these unstable rag heads and remain at their mercy.

http://orbat.com/site/energy/us%20energy%20independence.htm

Guest Guest

Now the are saying plenty of oil, now it is low stock of gas.

Gas sales are down by 5%. Price is up a sh!t load. And no real reason. LOL

Bottom line is greed. We are paying for greed.

Guest Guest

Bottom line is greed. We are paying for greed.

Yes we are. And the republicans want to reduce the tax rate on this greed. Isn't America wonderful?

What is the added cost to move everything ie, food!

really should be none.two years or so gas hit 4 + dollars a gallon and all the shipping/delivery companies raise their costs and/or put surcharges.then gas went down to 2 something a gallon but the shipping costs didn't go down and our store still has fuel surcharges added to many invoices.So the increase is already and still in place from then.

Guest Taquilla Johnson

Home from church today, filled my tank for the cost $81.50. So things for us will have to change. Because I believe more increases are to come.

We will park one vehicle and share ride to work and consolidate trips. We will no longer shop at Wegmans and go back to Aldis for everything. Eating out will stop. Pizza night will now be Aldis pizza cooked at home. My daughter will have to choose between dance or music lessons. I hope someone in our government understands what higher gas price do to the average American. Just trying to stay ahead of this and cut the budget before the CHAOS to come.

Guest Guest

In the last two years gold as well and the stock market have both doubled...lol at thinking gold is the only thing that has done well.

Yeah, about that stock market. Sucker.

Guest Guest

Yes we are. And the republicans want to reduce the tax rate on this greed. Isn't America wonderful?

You know, being that greed is one of the seven deadly sins, and that jesus had some less-than-positive things to say about the rich... How exactly do christians reconcile their faith with republican "values?"

Guest Guest

You know, being that greed is one of the seven deadly sins, and that jesus had some less-than-positive things to say about the rich... How exactly do christians reconcile their faith with republican "values?"

They give money to their church. God is exchanging cash for sin forgiveness.

Guest Guest

I would like to personally thank all the big Oil barons for EFFING this world up.

Hey Exxon, Mobile, Shell, Suncor, BP, and all the others, Go ***** your self's........Arseholes.

Guest Guest

I would like to personally thank all the big Oil barons for EFFING this world up.

Hey Exxon, Mobile, Shell, Suncor, BP, and all the others, Go ***** your self's........Arseholes.

So Boycott them my friend.

Guest Guest

Yeah, about that stock market. Sucker.

Gold is down 15% in the last 6ish months and the stock market is up about 10%...but keep acting like you know what you are talking about.

Guest Guest

And gas is now 4 bucks a gallon. Oh wait that's the topic here.

And I already issued advice on how you could hedge against the increase and maintain a consistent standard of living...however the intellectual elite of this community ignored it.

Archived