Bing4126 is more than one person

Ed Arzouian

:lol:Here is all the proof you need that Ryan supporters are organized and methodically posting here on BCVOICE. The username "Bing4126" posted two different versions and explanations of the same event which contradict each other. Obviously at least two people were posting sharing the same username but they failed to read each others posts.

They have two different accounts of the same event!!!

You people are so shoddy, no wonder you can't get anything right.

Bing4126, are you two different people using the same username???

You directly contradict yourself in these two quotes below. First, you say the Mayor was right to walk away from me. In another thread you claimed I never approached him in the first place, which I did.

Did you forget your earlier version? Are two people using the same name?

How can you tell two different stories about the same event!!!

You're the one that is busted Bing4126!!!! How many of you are there?????

EA: At the Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide today, Sunday, April 27, I was polite and courteous, given the setting that was what was called for. I approached Mayor Matthew T. Ryan and said "I have not had a response for your invation to meet?"

Bing4126 comment --- It was a Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide , not a day to discuss politics and feed your ego Ed . We know of your dislike for the Mayor , both politically and personally . However , you allowed your obsession to remove your mind from the setting , for a brief moment . Just long enough , to slap Mayor Ryan down for respecting the Armenian people and showing up .

EA: He did not say a word, he ran away like a litle girl who had seen the big bad wolf. I'm not sure but he may have wet himself.

Bing4126 comment --- This may of been the best decision he's made since becoming Mayor . What did you expect him to do ?

The last thing I'd expect , would be for him to stand there and talk politics ( or argue with you ) . He displayed more honor to the Armenian folks than you , by walking away .

EA: The Mayor of Binghamton is a physical, moral and intellectual coward. That is why he beats on women and hides behind Tarik Abdelazim and A&W Block. That is why he will not address a direct question from someone who knows what they are talking about.

Bing4126 comment --- You are entitled to your opinion Ed ... However , if you learned to use constructive criticism , as oppose to constantly assassinating every move the Mayor makes , he may sit down and talk with you .

EA: Matthew T. Ryan, will you meet publicly and discuss how you are destroying what is left of this community??? Will you meet face-to-face with someone who will call you on your lies?

Bing4126 comment --- This sounds more like an invitation to a sword fight , as opposed to a meeting in an attempt to better the city . Again , very irrational approach on your behalf Ed , nothing professional about it .

I strongly suggest you walk directly into the Mayor's office and calmly ask to speak to him . This may be more effective than , calling him names , talking to yourself here and sending him messages from BC VOICE . I personally used this method myself and it worked .. If I thought you'd behave yourself , I'd go with you Ed .

So , put your personal hatred on the back burner , stop being a coward yourself , act professionally , brush your teeth and walk into city hall . You can make it happen , I got confidence in you Ed .

The Mayor should take anything you say seriously , because you do have an insight to the city's problems . ( don't let that swell you head up and feed that ego )

and then this version:

What the heck is a hackster ? It's not in the dictionary ....

Ed , I asked for your phone number so I could confront you about your most resent lie .

I , attended yesterday and never witnessed you go near Matt Ryan as he left . I watched as Matt ( in a brown suit ) left with a younger woman and younger man . He walked over the bridge very slowly towards downtown . I was directly behind him , and he wasn't in a hurry to get away from you .

Your busted Ed !!! If you check my posts from yesterday , I stated I'd be there .

Mayor Matthew T. Ryan remains a liar, hypocrite, and moral, physical and intellectual coward.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Looks like Bing4126, whoever they are, will have trouble explaining this

Basically what they said was, "What Ed said occured did not occur but when it did occur it was for another reason!!!!

Liars caught in their own web.....

Guest Guest

Mr. not allowed, I have the Video and the Mayor walking over South-Washington Street bridge so let's see who's behind the Mayor then will know who this Bingo4126 is?

I looked at the video already and no one is walking behind them!

Guest Guest
Looks like Bing4126, whoever they are, will have trouble explaining this

Basically what they said was, "What Ed said occured did not occur but when it did occur it was for another reason!!!!

Liars caught in their own web.....

Mr. not allowed, I have the Video and the Mayor walking over South-Washington Street bridge so let's see who's behind the Mayor then will know who this Bingo4126 is?

Hummm, Ed you might be on to something here.

But I think I remember reading where several other MEMBERS actually bolcked this bing4126 so the posts he made were ignored. I now know why

Let's see the video ? There is no video , because if you look at it , you'll see me wearing a black old navy t-shirt and blue jeans walking behind the Mayor .

How would I have known the Mayor walked over the bridge with a girl and guy .

Produce the video ..........

:lol:Here is all the proof you need that Ryan supporters are organized and methodically posting here on BCVOICE. The username "Bing4126" posted two different versions and explanations of the same event which contradict each other. Obviously at least two people were posting sharing the same username but they failed to read each others posts.

You directly contradict yourself in these two quotes below. First, you say the Mayor was right to walk away from me. In another thread you claimed I never approached him in the first place, which I did.

and then this version:

Mayor Matthew T. Ryan remains a liar, hypocrite, and moral, physical and intellectual coward.

You were simply out smarted Ed . I give you a chance to respond by asking for your number , at that point in time I was going to question you about your lie and not make a fool of you .

However , you refused to provide your number , because your the coward , you and your buddy need to produce the video and then you'll know who I am .

Could I really be setting you up Ed ? How did I know , what way , and who , the Mayor was walking with ? Wonder if I have my own video ?

This will put an end to your stupidity and lies .

Once again the ball is in your court and you must be a fool to think you will beat me . I've got you either way and am waiting to play my next card ........

Guest Guest
However , you refused to provide your number , because your the coward , you and your buddy need to produce the video and then you'll know who I am .

Well his grammar is as good as the mayor's at any rate.

You were simply out smarted Ed . I give you a chance to respond by asking for your number , at that point in time I was going to question you about your lie and not make a fool of you .

Could I really be setting you up Ed ? How did I know , what way , and who , the Mayor was walking with ? Wonder if I have my own video ?

Once again the ball is in your court and you must be a fool to think you will beat me . I've got you either way and am waiting to play my next card ........

I gave you my number fool 607-343-1859.

Who cares where Ryan went later, I asked him the question as he walked around tent. He did not leave immediately following the speeches. He walked around the tent from the back and went to the front, passing right beside me. I stood directly beside him, he had to change directions to get around me.

Bing4126, you have yet to explain why in one post on one thread you say it was a good thing he walked away after I spoke to him and one another thread you say I never spoke to him?

How come you offered two versions of the same event yourself?

You and your friends have been exposed. No doubt a bunch of you are using the same username and password.

Ryan is a coward. So are you.

He told New10 Now he would meet with me, we both appeared in the same news piece and now this chickenshat runs away when I asked him about it.

I suppose if I was a litte old lady he would have shoved me around and yelled....

Post your video. You will see Ryan talking to Marianne Morris and A&W Blcok against the flood wall in the back of the tent. As he moves around towards the front of the tent I was standing right on the corner. I stood right in fornt of him and he bolted towards the front without saying a word.

So Bing4126, the coward, or one of them, calls me up on a blocked number. He says he will meet with me in five minutes to straighten me out. I say, "Great I'm at 67 Broad, my office".

"Oh, I won't go there he say."

Then I say, "Where will you go?"

Then he won't say.

Then he can't explain why he offers to two version of the same event. He won't give his name of course but he wants to me face-to-face though he says yesterday he was at the event and did nothing.

What a windbag.

Sounds like an uneducated, old whining drunk on the phone.

He's probably a diapered, house-bound, old drunk.

He says he has a video tape of the event, I suggested he post it if he can figure out how.

I'll see about getting some footage myself from people who were there.

I gave you my number fool 607-343-1859.

Who cares where Ryan went later, I asked him the question as he walked around tent. He did not leave immediately following the speeches. He walked around the tent from the back and went to the front, passing right beside me. I stood directly beside him, he had to change directions to get around me.

Bing4126, you have yet to explain why in one post on one thread you say it was a good thing he walked away after I spoke to him and one another thread you say I never spoke to him?

How come you offered two versions of the same event yourself?

You and your friends have been exposed. No doubt a bunch of you are using the same username and password.

Ryan is a coward. So are you.

He told New10 Now he would meet with me, we both appeared in the same news piece and now this chickenshat runs away when I asked him about it.

I suppose if I was a litte old lady he would have shoved me around and yelled....

Post your video. You will see Ryan talking to Marianne Morris and A&W Blcok against the flood wall in the back of the tent. As he moves around towards the front of the tent I was standing right on the corner. I stood right in fornt of him and he bolted towards the front without saying a word.

I just called Ed as he provided his number for me .

He became angry because I wouldn't provide my real name ...

I suggested we meet in person and I would then prove I am one person .. He suggested his office , that was not an option for me because , if he ever calls me a coward to my face , I may have to break his beak . I asked if he would call me a coward to my face and the phone went dead ..

Harassment laws forbid me from calling back ...

So who's the coward ?

Guest Guest

Without choosing sides in this, doesn't it seem that if Ryan was assigning staff to monitor and argue with Ed and his posts, they would each make up their own identity? What would be the point of having more than one person per ID?

Without choosing sides in this, doesn't it seem that if Ryan was assigning staff to monitor and argue with Ed and his posts, they would each make up their own identity? What would be the point of having more than one person per ID?

Exactly ...

Good point ....

Ed days of running his mouth and lying to fill his ego are coming to an end .... ;)

Guest Guest

and then this version:

Isn't it funny how it's always the liars, hypocrites and moral, physical and intellectual cowards who point their finger elsewhere? I think Ed is describing himself. (who didn't learn THAT in Psych 101?) Not to mention, given the hostile "invitation" you offered, anyone with a brain would walk away the same way Matt did. Oh Eddie, when are you going to give up your pointless campaign? Please say you will stop soon, you are making me gag. Your ridiculous constant accusations are having the opposite affect you seek.

PS I read both posts and I didn't see anything contradictory. One post replied to your obsession, the other simply stated the poster attended. You are one sick pup. Get some help already.

Guest Guest
Exactly ...

Good point ....

Ed days of running his mouth and lying to fill his ego are coming to an end .... ;)

We can only hope Ed's filthy, dishonest dribble would come to an end. But alas, he will no doubt continue to spew his garbage, it makes him feel important. He must have had a horrible childhood!

Guest Guest

and then this version:

They have medication for these types of issues now ed.

Guest Guest
Isn't it funny how it's always the liars, hypocrites and moral, physical and intellectual cowards who point their finger elsewhere? I think Ed is describing himself. (who didn't learn THAT in Psych 101?) Not to mention, given the hostile "invitation" you offered, anyone with a brain would walk away the same way Matt did. Oh Eddie, when are you going to give up your pointless campaign? Please say you will stop soon, you are making me gag. Your ridiculous constant accusations are having the opposite affect you seek.

PS I read both posts and I didn't see anything contradictory. One post replied to your obsession, the other simply stated the poster attended. You are one sick pup. Get some help already.

ed is not well

he needs psycholgical help

ed and i don't see eye to eye on some things, but he has turned my eye what is really going on in the city. again i would be the first to call ed out, but he clearly is in the right here. bing 90210 or 5150 or what ever the hell he calls himself is the real idiot here and is offering nothing but criticism of the situation. at least ed can offer solutions. so in my opinion ed is clearly the winner here.

Guest Guest
ed and i don't see eye to eye on some things, but he has turned my eye what is really going on in the city. again i would be the first to call ed out, but he clearly is in the right here. bing 90210 or 5150 or what ever the hell he calls himself is the real idiot here and is offering nothing but criticism of the situation. at least ed can offer solutions. so in my opinion ed is clearly the winner here.

he may have won the lying contest :o

Archived