Bing4126 is more than one person

Ed Arzouian

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the best boxers work out on a heavy bag with a web forum chat room on their computer at the same time!

DUH!!!!!!!!!!! I do, don't you Ed? I make sure that everyone I am working out with has a computer right there too. :lol:

No I don't. I don't work out with any one. :lol:

Guest Guest
Hey , I told Sleepless in Hilcrest I'd met him and I did.

I told Integral Reality I'd be at the American Legion meeting and he said he would as well.

I was there, he wasn't.

I said I would be at the Armenian event yesterday. I was.

I list my name and number here.

Does anybody els

WOW maybe you should get an award or something

@

Guest guest

and all of the best business men? (losers), spend all day on an internet chat site where they are laothed, posting bull----, that usually makes no sense. Why dont you do what BTK told you to do- get away from your comp and give us all a break- give up your obsession! Why dont you get a woman- oh yeah there isnt one out there that can stand your annoying ---. MAYOR RYAN RULES - you are just mad that you could never win a popularity contest like an election! It would bring back bad memories of high school where you when you were a loser, because you still are!

and all of the best business men? (losers), spend all day on an internet chat site where they are laothed, posting bull----, that usually makes no sense. Why dont you do what BTK told you to do- get away from your comp and give us all a break- give up your obsession! Why dont you get a woman- oh yeah there isnt one out there that can stand your annoying ---. MAYOR RYAN RULES - you are just mad that you could never win a popularity contest like an election! It would bring back bad memories of high school where you when you were a loser, because you still are!

Ok, so you didn't make Prom King/Queen whatever the case might be. Go to bed. You have a test in the morning. :blink:

Sorry, but I was All-Around Student in high school and won three academic scholarships!

You must but projecting...

Sorry, but I was All-Around Student in high school and won three academic scholarships!

They are projecting Ed, They didn't make Prom King/Queen. Have a heart will ya, Please. Let the poor child go to bed. He/She has a test in the morning. :lol:

Guest Guest

is that why you head is so big it loks funny to

@

I have a feeling bing4126 is a guy named John Diluzio. He was one of the best boxers to fight around here. Ed may have a problem if I am correct.

That's a riot, John DiLuzio is a good friend of mine!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

Woohooo! can you guys fight in a tub full of jello? and then we can charge admission, you decide what non-profit organization gets the proceeds.

Guest guest

if I had to guess Bing is a city employee....with that in mind all city employees have a 4 digit employee number, I would start checking who has 4126 or a combination of those numbers.

Archived