Bing4126 is more than one person

Ed Arzouian

Guest Guest
We can only hope Ed's filthy, dishonest dribble would come to an end. But alas, he will no doubt continue to spew his garbage, it makes him feel important. He must have had a horrible childhood!

explain to me what is ed's "filthy, "dishonest" dribble?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ed and i don't see eye to eye on some things, but he has turned my eye what is really going on in the city. again i would be the first to call ed out, but he clearly is in the right here. bing 90210 or 5150 or what ever the hell he calls himself is the real idiot here and is offering nothing but criticism of the situation. at least ed can offer solutions. so in my opinion ed is clearly the winner here.

If you read my suggestions and reply to Ed claiming that the Mayor , ran away from him , you will notice that I too gave him credit .

I offered him a rational way to approach the Mayor as opposed to , what ever you want to call it Poptart . ( where the hell did you come up with that name ) :rolleyes:

From everything I've read here and elsewhere, Ed is completely right about Ryan. He's two steps away from being in Broome lockup anyway.

@

Bing4126 and the natives at city hall are getting restless as proven by their irrational posts. Of course they will bash Ed because we are getting closer and closer to the truth! I will not be surprised when heads roll and people go to jail.

Guest Guest
If you read my suggestions and reply to Ed claiming that the Mayor , ran away from him , you will notice that I too gave him credit .

I offered him a rational way to approach the Mayor as opposed to , what ever you want to call it Poptart . ( where the hell did you come up with that name ) :rolleyes:

Bing4126

You are a lying little coward.

I'm sitting by my phone right now 343-1859.

Call me and I'll meet you at the Rec Park parking lot in 5 minutes and put you out of your misery. Can you get there that fast from PA or are you in East Side Binghamton?

Bing4126

You are a lying little coward.

I'm sitting by my phone right now 343-1859.

Call me and I'll meet you at the Rec Park parking lot in 5 minutes and put you out of your misery. Can you get there that fast from PA or are you in East Side Binghamton?

Can you sign in and resend that message so I know it's you . Thank you .. ;)

I thought it was going to happen in front of the water filtration plant on the south side ?

At 9:05 it was in 15 minutes. Now it's 10:05 First at Rec Park, now in front of water filtration. You guys are goig to totaly miss each other and then call each other cowards for being at different places at different times. Not to mention, I'd like to watch ;) - lol

Archived