This is lame lately......

Guest Sellncars

Guest Guest
So many stale rants and raves, silly arguments about unimportant things, I think it's time for vacation.

you are correct. only thing here is ed & his lame repeated ridiculous accusatory posts. I only stop in occassionally now - seems like everyone else is avoiding him as well. How funny that he thinks he is having a positive impact - GAG.

Guest Guest
Why is the BC Voice so lame as of late?

The funniest part of your post is the fact that you admit the fact that your a buffalo bills fan. how can you in all honesty call something lame while supporting the worst franchise in sports history.........BILLS.......ARE YOU SERIOUS! you sir are a lamo!

Guest Guest
The funniest part of your post is the fact that you admit the fact that your a buffalo bills fan. how can you in all honesty call something lame while supporting the worst franchise in sports history.........BILLS.......ARE YOU SERIOUS! you sir are a lamo!

He wins LAMER of the YEAR award! Bills Suck!!! And from what I hear so does Mr. Lamo! Word on the street is that him and Reddi Suck A Lot are an item now!

Archived