Crazy Girlfriends

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Has anyone had any experiences with irrational, crazy or whack-job girlfriends? Post your stories and experiences here and please DO NOT list names.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Has anyone had any experiences with irrational, crazy or whack-job girlfriends? Post your stories and experiences here and please DO NOT list names.

The experiences I've had for more than 10 years include ONLY the types of women you've mentioned.

The real truth is that once they hit 35 and they've been divorced at least once, they're all whackjobs.

God forbid you make one mistake and say something that reminds them of their ex or last boyfriend. They'll accuse you of all sorts of things. The problem is that, in time, everything you say will remind them of their ex's.

Not a one of them any longer have the capacity to make a committment to a decent man. They spend all their time chasing after and sticking with losers and jerks, trying to relive their glory days.

100% of them are irrational.

Easily 60% of them are crazy.

Most of them are whack jobs.

Hear me men.......the older they get, the worse they get.

It's got nothing to do with men being flabby, slovenly or any of those things. I'm neat, well dressed, nice house, nice car, good job. I can't find a single women anywhere around here who isn't totally whacked. Yes, I've been to church (they're the worst!), been to every place that isnt' a bar.

Nothing but fruit loops.

You don't even wanna hear the stories. They'll curl your toes.

Guest Guest
IT COMES WITH THE BREASTS THEY ARE ALL NUTS

Guest Guest

My whackjob girlfriend went balistic when she found out I was married. Can you imagine the unmitigated gall of this nutjob when she started to call me all sorts of names and then broke up with me......what a nutcase!

Guest Guest
The experiences I've had for more than 10 years include ONLY the types of women you've mentioned.

The real truth is that once they hit 35 and they've been divorced at least once, they're all whackjobs.

God forbid you make one mistake and say something that reminds them of their ex or last boyfriend. They'll accuse you of all sorts of things. The problem is that, in time, everything you say will remind them of their ex's.

Not a one of them any longer have the capacity to make a committment to a decent man. They spend all their time chasing after and sticking with losers and jerks, trying to relive their glory days.

100% of them are irrational.

Easily 60% of them are crazy.

Most of them are whack jobs.

Hear me men.......the older they get, the worse they get.

It's got nothing to do with men being flabby, slovenly or any of those things. I'm neat, well dressed, nice house, nice car, good job. I can't find a single women anywhere around here who isn't totally whacked. Yes, I've been to church (they're the worst!), been to every place that isnt' a bar.

Nothing but fruit loops.

You don't even wanna hear the stories. They'll curl your toes.

quote]

Hey stupid, if you list names again, you will be banned!

Guest My Experience

Im not being egotistical--but painting a picture. Im in my 40's, been divorced for several years, have kids. I have a good job, hobbies, have a small but nice townhouse, I am attractive though not model material, I have a nice wardrobe, haircut etc.....Ive got my own issues and know Im not perfect.

Ive had a mixed bag of experiences with crazy girlfriends, post-divorce.

When I first got divorced I felt like I had to be with as many women as possible. I had been in a bad marriage & lonely with her for quite a while and now I was FREE and couldnt get enough of the variety. If you were female, alive, under 400 lbs & interested in being with me, you were IN.

I thought it was HARD to be a newly single guy and find a girlfriend who didnt have issues. There were many nites that I felt that I did all the right things with women I met in bars or at social events with friends, I thought they were into me, but, many times I found myself going home, alone, after having a good nite of flirting and converstaion, having spent alot of money on the bartender or women sitting there, and not getting anything.

So I tabled the girlfriend idea and said Ill just get play the field.

Who I was able to "get" were not great choices. Women Id be ok seeing alone, at her apartment, but NEVER in public, and who would never meet my kids, friends or family. My ego though needed the stroke of being WANTED. Who cares if she is easy. I overlooked that and believed she just wanted ME. (til later, i did wake up)

I dated a woman nearly as old as my mother (slight exaggeration). She is in her mid-fifties, she smokes (which is a major turnoff to me), has other issues that would never allow me to ever want to introduce her to my kids. But shes kinda skinny and when I was in need of physical affection, she was willing. You see what Im saying here about her. Shes gotten around and Im not proud of saying that Ive done her on & off in the middle of the night for years. Im sure Im not the only though Im probably the highest piece of trash guy of them all.

I "dated" several women who were still married. Not proud of it but thats what was available. That doesnt speak volumes for me or my choices there but I know there are other men who have been in my newly divorced state can probably relate.

I have also dated women were newly divorcing. These women were like me; in this almost unsatiable nymph mode of needing IT and were very aggressive with their texts and emails and suggestions. Fed my ego. Some were way too old for me. Fun for a night or a while, but, then get to know them? Not that much fun and not worth all their drama. Again, there are reasons why they got divorced (Bitchy controlling drama queens) and reasons why theyd never be good enough to be more than a lay.

I dated a woman who has never been married but has gotten herself pregnant more than once by men she was trying unsuccessfully to trap. Why I didnt see that? Felt bad for her at first, then opened my eyes and realized she is just a white trash ho. DUH. No wonder no guy wanted to make an honest woman of her. And I wasnt to be the first. Realize now that its not her that deserved me to feel bad for her. Now I feel bad for me and the other guys. Shes gotten around.

So basically what I found was a bunch of married, newly divorcing, or much older women, all desparate in their own way and needy, who were willing to put out. Not one of those women is anyone who will ever be on my arm in public or with my kids. No way. Id be embarrassed.

I know things about women in this town that I wish I didnt know. I get texted and emailed by women that still see me as a possibility who I dont cut off with either because what if Im lonely one night? Sad. I see their husbands and have to be nice. I keep talking to them because Im afraid they could damage my reputation simply because I did her if all of a sudden I decided to stop. If I had to do post divorce all over again, Id do it different.

Guest Guest

You know after reading through this I do believe that there are some women who are out there who have been so effected by a past husband, lover, ex whatever, that they find it hard to believe that another man may just treat them right and NOT have ulterior motives, and just could be faithful and not abusive. I also realize that there are also some legitimate whack jobs who are mentally unstable to begin with, with no cause or reason. It think it is sad that both men and women walk away from a relationship so damaged that they never fully recover in order to have a loving, respectful relationship again. Instead of trashing these women (there are MEN too, hello.) maybe you should focus on what is wrong with people today and the way they treat one another.

Guest Guest
Im not being egotistical--but painting a picture. Im in my 40's, been divorced for several years, have kids. I have a good job, hobbies, have a small but nice townhouse, I am attractive though not model material, I have a nice wardrobe, haircut etc.....Ive got my own issues and know Im not perfect.

Ive had a mixed bag of experiences with crazy girlfriends, post-divorce.

When I first got divorced I felt like I had to be with as many women as possible. I had been in a bad marriage & lonely with her for quite a while and now I was FREE and couldnt get enough of the variety. If you were female, alive, under 400 lbs & interested in being with me, you were IN.

I thought it was HARD to be a newly single guy and find a girlfriend who didnt have issues. There were many nites that I felt that I did all the right things with women I met in bars or at social events with friends, I thought they were into me, but, many times I found myself going home, alone, after having a good nite of flirting and converstaion, having spent alot of money on the bartender or women sitting there, and not getting anything.

So I tabled the girlfriend idea and said Ill just get play the field.

Who I was able to "get" were not great choices. Women Id be ok seeing alone, at her apartment, but NEVER in public, and who would never meet my kids, friends or family. My ego though needed the stroke of being WANTED. Who cares if she is easy. I overlooked that and believed she just wanted ME. (til later, i did wake up)

I dated a woman nearly as old as my mother (slight exaggeration). She is in her mid-fifties, she smokes (which is a major turnoff to me), has other issues that would never allow me to ever want to introduce her to my kids. But shes kinda skinny and when I was in need of physical affection, she was willing. You see what Im saying here about her. Shes gotten around and Im not proud of saying that Ive done her on & off in the middle of the night for years. Im sure Im not the only though Im probably the highest piece of trash guy of them all.

I "dated" several women who were still married. Not proud of it but thats what was available. That doesnt speak volumes for me or my choices there but I know there are other men who have been in my newly divorced state can probably relate.

I have also dated women were newly divorcing. These women were like me; in this almost unsatiable nymph mode of needing IT and were very aggressive with their texts and emails and suggestions. Fed my ego. Some were way too old for me. Fun for a night or a while, but, then get to know them? Not that much fun and not worth all their drama. Again, there are reasons why they got divorced (Bitchy controlling drama queens) and reasons why theyd never be good enough to be more than a lay.

I dated a woman who has never been married but has gotten herself pregnant more than once by men she was trying unsuccessfully to trap. Why I didnt see that? Felt bad for her at first, then opened my eyes and realized she is just a white trash ho. DUH. No wonder no guy wanted to make an honest woman of her. And I wasnt to be the first. Realize now that its not her that deserved me to feel bad for her. Now I feel bad for me and the other guys. Shes gotten around.

So basically what I found was a bunch of married, newly divorcing, or much older women, all desparate in their own way and needy, who were willing to put out. Not one of those women is anyone who will ever be on my arm in public or with my kids. No way. Id be embarrassed.

I know things about women in this town that I wish I didnt know. I get texted and emailed by women that still see me as a possibility who I dont cut off with either because what if Im lonely one night? Sad. I see their husbands and have to be nice. I keep talking to them because Im afraid they could damage my reputation simply because I did her if all of a sudden I decided to stop. If I had to do post divorce all over again, Id do it different.

You've pretty much summed up my findings about the women around here, only I haven't been with nearly as many as you seem to have been.

I wouldn't mind even finding a few horned up, newly divorced crazies just for the occasional booty call. As you've so adeptly stated, that's all they're good for.

And they expect a normal, decent guy to take them seriously?

Guest Guest
You know after reading through this I do believe that there are some women who are out there who have been so effected by a past husband, lover, ex whatever, that they find it hard to believe that another man may just treat them right and NOT have ulterior motives, and just could be faithful and not abusive. (there are MEN too,.)

You win the Nail on the Head Award for the Day.

I've run across lots of women who have suffered through bad marriages. They finally get out 10, 15 years into them.

Their problem doesn't end there. They come out thinking all men are like their jerk ex's. They start looking for the same behavior from other men. And wouldn't you know, they somehow always seem to find it. Funny how that works. Then, of course, it's just blame the guy, dump him and start all over again. I just went through that again for the third time in the last 7 years.

They can't imagine that there might be a man out there who isnt' a jerk. But they're so convinced that we all are, that that's all they see.

I think it was attributed to Lincoln: "No matter what you're looking for in life, you'll find it."

Guest Guest
Not all women are like that, Some men are bad but women dont come on here and bash them

yes they do, you're doing it right now. don't ever get married. ever. don't do it. if you did it once and are thinking about doing it again. DON'T !!! Marriage is for women. Unless you plan on having children with the woman, don't get married. It's a losing proposition. eventually, as a man, you will be the target of everything that has gone wrong in her life. She will resent you and make your life a living hell. She will find that one thing that you enjoy most and crush it like a bug. That's her job. That's what her mother taught her, and now she's deploying it on you. Just date them and then when it starts to get crazy, bail. don't share money, friends or vehicles with them. It's a new day out here. women are now independent. thank god for that. no worries, get a new cell phone and give her a pile of cash before you go and all will be good.

Guest country girl2
Not all women are like that, Some men are bad but women dont come on here and bash them

I agree with you Debbers. I will be honest, I know some women that sound just like the women being described on here but I also know some who are nice, attractive, in decent shape, good job, etc that cant seem to find a decent guy either.

I think this topic goes both ways.

Guest Guest

They don't?

You're new here, aren't you?

Yes, we know some men are players....jerks....abusive......rotten.

Go start your own "Crazy Boyfriends" thread.

The men are talking here.

Guest Barney
I agree with you Debbers. I will be honest, I know some women that sound just like the women being described on here but I also know some who are nice, attractive, in decent shape, good job, etc that cant seem to find a decent guy either.

I think this topic goes both ways.

Single? Looking for a nice guy, attractive? Hook a brother up

Guest Guest
yes they do, you're doing it right now. don't ever get married. ever. don't do it. if you did it once and are thinking about doing it again. DON'T !!! Marriage is for women. Unless you plan on having children with the woman, don't get married. It's a losing proposition. eventually, as a man, you will be the target of everything that has gone wrong in her life. She will resent you and make your life a living hell. She will find that one thing that you enjoy most and crush it like a bug. That's her job. That's what her mother taught her, and now she's deploying it on you. Just date them and then when it starts to get crazy, bail. don't share money, friends or vehicles with them. It's a new day out here. women are now independent. thank god for that. no worries, get a new cell phone and give her a pile of cash before you go and all will be good.

I could say the same about my hubby. Men can be just as bad as women.

Guest country girl2
Single? Looking for a nice guy, attractive? Hook a brother up

I am trying to think of a good match, you just dont worry. ;)

Guest Guest

Bet you never get past the first date

Guest Guest

I have to agree with all I've read here. Being divorced for 6 years now I have met my share of wack jobs. I wish I could be like the one guy here and just use them for sex and leave before it gets too deep. Can't do it though and it sounds like I'm missing out on all this easy sex out there. My best friend always advises me to just do the bad boy thing and they'll be knocking the door in to get at me. Can't do that either I'm afraid. I've just pretty much given up on the whole thing. That seems to be the safest thing to do and I find now that I'm just enjoying myself. Imagine that, enjoying my life without someone trying to change it. All of us men should try this for a month or two and let the crazy women suffer. Maybe it should be a worldwide event. The one poster is absolutely right about the women that have been mistreated in the past, they think all men will do the same thing to them. Not much you can do about that is there. I've met way too many of these women!

Guest Guest
I have to agree with all I've read here. Being divorced for 6 years now I have met my share of wack jobs. I wish I could be like the one guy here and just use them for sex and leave before it gets too deep. Can't do it though and it sounds like I'm missing out on all this easy sex out there. My best friend always advises me to just do the bad boy thing and they'll be knocking the door in to get at me. Can't do that either I'm afraid. I've just pretty much given up on the whole thing. That seems to be the safest thing to do and I find now that I'm just enjoying myself. Imagine that, enjoying my life without someone trying to change it. All of us men should try this for a month or two and let the crazy women suffer. Maybe it should be a worldwide event. The one poster is absolutely right about the women that have been mistreated in the past, they think all men will do the same thing to them. Not much you can do about that is there. I've met way too many of these women!

I'm at the same place you are, friend.

the funny thing is that after spending so much time and energy convincing themselves you're just like their ex's, they dump you and then GO FIND ANOTHER MAN JUST LIKE THEIR EX.

They con themselves into thinking "Oh well, they're all alike, I might as well settle for this one, even if he is a jerk."

Guest Carrie Bradshaw

When men attempt bold gestures, generally it's considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho.

Guest Guest

Here's my fav:

You start dating. She tells you how you're so much different than other guys and her ex's. She's loving that you don't ignore her, dont put her down, don't pick fights over petty stuff, that you're fun to be with, you pay attention to what she has to say, you don't dismiss her thoughts and feelings as dumb....you get the picture.

After awhile, she gets used to it. Now YOU are normal. She starts seeing all the things that are "wrong" with you, all the things that you'd need to change if she were to commit and maybe get married.

Soon, all she sees is what's missing. All the ways you're not like her ex's that she liked about them. She completely forgets all your good qualities and sees only what she doesn't like. She starts telling her friends and they commiserate about it. Her friends agree that "he's not the man you fell in love with anymore." They begin to encourage her to "put her foot down, that either you change or she's gone." Morons, all.

It takes a while and a few other relationships with true jerks for her to realize that maybe you were a damn good man after all. She tries to reconnect. You've moved on.

They always come back sometime within a few months to a year for that second chance. They can't tell you to your face that they now know they threw a gem out the door, but you know they know it.

I've had this happen to me more than a few times. A few of them I gave second, third, fourth chances until I wised up. One woman I gave no second chance to. She was a keeper. I had had enough.

If she can't see what she has in the first 6 months to a year and know she wants to hang onto it, she'll never know it for sure. She'll always be looking around. This type of woman will never be a keeper.

Some other smarter woman will end up with the jewel she discarded. She ends up dating a succession of jerks and losers. Often, they never learn what they did. It's always the man's fault, always some deficiency in him.

She'll never get it that she can't have it both ways. She can't have the really exciting guy and get the stability and loyalty in the same man. She can't have a man who will listen to her, how she feels and what she thinks, and have the stone faced, stoic, silent John Wayne bad boy type, too.

Granted, some men do the same things. I just don't care. I dont date men.

It's really sad that there are these kinds of women out there giving those of us who are decent women a bad name. I'm in my mid 40's, have a good job, a nice home, raised a great daughter, live within my means, I'm not drop dead gorgeous, but wouldn't break a mirror either. I'm at peace with myself, my life, my past. I live for right now and build for my future. Do you think I could find the same in a man? I find the craziness you describe women in men. None of us that have reached our 40's have gotten here without some baggage. The trick most people need to learn is not to carry the baggage with you every where you go. It is a choice you know...carry the heavy stuff around or move on and much easier with your hands free. I stopped dating a year ago because I was so tired of dealing with all the "issues" men have. What ever happened to accepting people for who they are? Relax, don't take everything so personally, laugh, debate...live a quiet and happy life. Be respectful. Relationships do require work but they don't have to be complicated. This isn't rocket science. I live my life remembering Robert Flugum's book "All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten".

For now, until I can find the same type of gentleman that understands just what I've written, I'll walk the dog, mow the lawn, read, knit, go out with friends, and live a good life. It's a lot less hassle...and more importantly no drama.

Just remember everyone as you read the "horror" stories that people post on this thread that there are 3 sides to every story. Your side, the other person's side, and the truth which is somewhere in between.

Guest Guest
It's really sad that there are these kinds of women out there giving those of us who are decent women a bad name. I'm in my mid 40's, have a good job, a nice home, raised a great daughter, live within my means, I'm not drop dead gorgeous, but wouldn't break a mirror either. I'm at peace with myself, my life, my past. I live for right now and build for my future. Do you think I could find the same in a man? I find the craziness you describe women in men. None of us that have reached our 40's have gotten here without some baggage. The trick most people need to learn is not to carry the baggage with you every where you go. It is a choice you know...carry the heavy stuff around or move on and much easier with your hands free. I stopped dating a year ago because I was so tired of dealing with all the "issues" men have. What ever happened to accepting people for who they are? Relax, don't take everything so personally, laugh, debate...live a quiet and happy life. Be respectful. Relationships do require work but they don't have to be complicated. This isn't rocket science. I live my life remembering Robert Flugum's book "All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten".

For now, until I can find the same type of gentleman that understands just what I've written, I'll walk the dog, mow the lawn, read, knit, go out with friends, and live a good life. It's a lot less hassle...and more importantly no drama.

Just remember everyone as you read the "horror" stories that people post on this thread that there are 3 sides to every story. Your side, the other person's side, and the truth which is somewhere in between.

Well, Miss Pink, I wrote the post before yours.

You're right. We all do carry baggage. Some people project it onto the people who are currently in their lives and can't seem to separate who's really in front of them from the people who did them damage.

I've found that most women treat me as if I were their old jerk ex's. They expect me to act like they did, and when I dont', they still find little things that they interpret as the jerk's behavior, magnify it, and then declare they can't take the "abuse" or "neglect (insert your own word here)" anymore.

Then, they're gone. On to do the same thing to the next decent man or settle down with another jerk.

I've found that I can no longer tolerate being treated as if I'm the old jerk, so I, too, stopped openly dating about 3 years ago.

Life is much better without all that drama. I like who I am today and I have a comfortable amount of serenity in my life.

Guest My Experience

I have had my share of one night stands but it is lonely and empty--even if I am with the same one over & over. Theres nothing deeper than the physical, it just makes it easier for me to look at myself to think ive only been using one person more than once. I have been the hit of the office with other married guys or guys with girlfriends who want to hear about my stories; or I thought I was. Lately alot of it is coming back to bite me now and Ive actually met girls who I think would be nice to really date who wont have anything to do with me because they think Im a user of women. I guess Ive walked with the lowlifes and now Im one of them. I dont want or need a girlfriend who is a "10" in looks--in y mind Im a "10" but I know Im probably more of a 6. I would however love to have someone who is a "10" inside--someone to have fun with that Im proud to be with who would be good to my kids and for my kids to be around. Thats why I said if I had to do post divorce over again, I wouldnt have gone crazy with lots of crazy women. Id have waited to find one who is crazy for me and one I am crazy about.

Archived