Crazy Girlfriends

Guest Guest

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Good posts from both sides of the coin here. I guess I've met as many women that are fed up with men as the other way around. Maybe we should all form a group and pair up as "friends with benefits". If we got tired of each other we could meet back up with the group and select a new flavor of the month. How's that sound?

I'm actually finding that the more I think about it the better it sounds to just have an affair with a married woman. She'll have to go home at night, won't be able to go out in public and spend all my money, and we could live our lives as we want apart from the sexual encounters. Any takers out there?

Guest My Experience
Good posts from both sides of the coin here. I guess I've met as many women that are fed up with men as the other way around. Maybe we should all form a group and pair up as "friends with benefits". If we got tired of each other we could meet back up with the group and select a new flavor of the month. How's that sound?

I'm actually finding that the more I think about it the better it sounds to just have an affair with a married woman. She'll have to go home at night, won't be able to go out in public and spend all my money, and we could live our lives as we want apart from the sexual encounters. Any takers out there?

Theyre the worst ones dude. They want us to fill all their husbands shortcomings, they dont come cheap, and eventually they start talking. Loose lips. Not worth the risk or aggravation.

Guest Guest

How about the men who accuse their girlfriends of doing all the same things their exs did? Maybe she was a drunk cheating slut, but that doesn't mean I'm one. I really don't think I'm ever going to be able to prove I'm trustworthy.

Guest Guest
How about the men who accuse their girlfriends of doing all the same things their exs did? Maybe she was a drunk cheating slut, but that doesn't mean I'm one. I really don't think I'm ever going to be able to prove I'm trustworthy.

I'm a man, and do I hear that.

Once a woman's been cheated on, they suspect all men, all the time.

I finally gave up trying to convince any of them that they can trust me. No matter what I do, it's never enough.

I figure if she's willing to learn to trust me, I can invest some time. I realize it will take time, but I'm a patient man. If she'll never be able to trust, she's not someone I want around for long anyway.

I've been cheated on and I dont paint all women with the same brush. Too bad other people can't do that, too.

Guest Guest
Theyre the worst ones dude. They want us to fill all their husbands shortcomings, they dont come cheap, and eventually they start talking. Loose lips. Not worth the risk or aggravation.

Married women are not all you might think they are. Usually they're cheating because they're deeply unsatisfied at home. If she starts thinking you're the man she's been looking for who's got everything her husband doesn't, she'll start talking all serious. This can get dicey, at best.

You can find yourself to be a target of a man you dont' know and who could be mentally unstable, especially if he finds out his wife is getting it from you.

Women with live-in boyfriends come with the same baggage. All the emotional ties are there, and sometimes kids, there's just no property in common.

Guest Guest
Glad I have my wife. She may not be perfect but she's perfect for me. She's my kind of crazy! :lol::blink::lol::P

You are a fortunate man to not only have her, but to have your outlook on your relationship.

Guest Guest

You're probably right about married women, maybe I'd better rethink that one. Too late, I just posted a personal ad exclusive to married women. Oh well, pray that I don't end up getting shot by some pissed off husband! Maybe a FWB is the best way to approach all of this. Damn these sexual urges anyhow!

Guest My Experience
Married women are not all you might think they are. Usually they're cheating because they're deeply unsatisfied at home. If she starts thinking you're the man she's been looking for who's got everything her husband doesn't, she'll start talking all serious. This can get dicey, at best.

You can find yourself to be a target of a man you dont' know and who could be mentally unstable, especially if he finds out his wife is getting it from you.

Women with live-in boyfriends come with the same baggage. All the emotional ties are there, and sometimes kids, there's just no property in common.

right on!

I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm 25 right now still consider myself to like the party scene only go out once every 2 weeks and my ex used to get so mad at me if I would go to a bar. ( he would say I don't like girls that do that) to me. I can understand but it was because his ex was a drunk cheat and he used to think I would do the same thing. Needless to say he is my ex.

Guest Guest
I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm 25 right now still consider myself to like the party scene only go out once every 2 weeks and my ex used to get so mad at me if I would go to a bar. ( he would say I don't like girls that do that) to me. I can understand but it was because his ex was a drunk cheat and he used to think I would do the same thing. Needless to say he is my ex.

I'll give you a break because you're only 25.

As you approach 30 and 35, though, keep in mind that if going out to a bar is important enough to end your relationship, you need to take a hard look at why you chose what you did.

Guest Guest
Sounds to me like it is the guys on her who have the issues. Projecting all of their problems on the women, and not evaluating how they might be contributing to their situation.

Women don't turn crazy, needy, desparate, flaky, neurotic, insincere, deceitful or narcissistic when they meet "a guy with issues." They're that way before we met them.

Had you read a few posts above, you might have seen a few comments by people who were agreeing that both men and women have baggage.

Sounds to me like you're projecting your superiority issues onto us men.

Women don't turn crazy, needy, desparate, flaky, neurotic, insincere, deceitful or narcissistic when they meet "a guy with issues." They're that way before we met them.

Had you read a few posts above, you might have seen a few comments by people who were agreeing that both men and women have baggage.

Sounds to me like you're projecting your superiority issues onto us men.

I'm not saying that women don't have some issues, I am saying that it takes 2 people for a relationship to fail, and it is not always 100% the woman's fault. All I am saying is that instead of bashing women, take your share of the responsibility for not being able to be in a successful relationship.

Guest Guest
Has anyone had any experiences with irrational, crazy or whack-job girlfriends? Post your stories and experiences here and please DO NOT list names.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

The top was the one who said she was "house sitting" for a friend, after 2 weeks turned out to be her long-time boyfriend. I never called her again LOL.

Guest Guest
Bet you never get past the first date

congratulations you lose. (but then again you've heard that before) in the same monogamous relationship for 25+ years, married for 5, 2.1 kids. She's the queen of the hive, but she's still trying to control what she can. i've never hit her although she has hit me twice. both times to inflict pain. never went out on her, don't go to bars, don't hang with the guys AND i change crappy diapers. my life revolves around a general electric dishwasher. the independence thing is wearing on me. my mom did everything. now, we have to share the duties. just answer me this please. after the independence, ya know, when we are now equal, why is it, that she has never mowed the lawn, never set foot in the attic to put a floor in it, never went to the tool rental place and rented, loaded and operated the 100 foot drain clearing machine, never takes out the full trash cans to the curb, never replaced the hydrobooster in the motorhome or even dumped the gray and black water tanks at the dump site, but yet, we are equal. just because i have the know-how and the strength to do YOUR job, doesn't mean that it is fair. i'm traditional and it's easiest that way. i can hold the door for you, i can hold your hair while you puke, but if i load and unload that DELETED ' dishwasher one more time, i'm gonna blow. "see, that wasn't so hard, was it dear" aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest Guest
I'm not saying that women don't have some issues, I am saying that it takes 2 people for a relationship to fail, and it is not always 100% the woman's fault. All I am saying is that instead of bashing women, take your share of the responsibility for not being able to be in a successful relationship.

I can do that. I've done that.

What do I do when I'm with someone who can't commit, someone who quit on me the minute it got close to a real committment, someone who can't look at their own shortcomings and own up to them as I can?

Guest Guest
EVERY SINGLE ONE.

The top was the one who said she was "house sitting" for a friend, after 2 weeks turned out to be her long-time boyfriend. I never called her again LOL.

I dated a woman once who asked me to housesit her house for her while she was visiting her parents. When she got back, she didn't call to tell me she was home.

She didn't even have the stones to tell me she was out. She knew before she was leaving that she wanted out.

What a DELETED .

Now she's back with her ex, who, before becoming her ex, threw her down a flight of stairs and broke two of her ribs when he was drunk.

I'd say they deserve each other.

Guest Guest

The best cure for a crazy girlfriend is leave her high n dry and go on a nice vacation to rual Nevada. :) :) :) You won't feel like dating ever again LOL.

Guest Guest

The thing that most people don't realize is that after you get seperated then divorced BOTH men & women are crazy!!!!

You need to have sex, meet people and feel great about yourself during that time of healing.

Yes mistakes happen on both sides during this time.

I was a bad girl many times and looking back can't believe I was so not true to who I really am.

I just had a great time having sexual experiences that I had been missing out on for so long!

It was kind of awesome getting that thigh-high girl back after having to repress it for so many years.

And the kisssing mmmmmmmm awesome!

I even hooked up for years with a "Badboy" that was actually really not good for me... , after meeting him I could see one coming from a mile away though so I never made that mistake again. Although it was hard to end seeing him I learned what I didn't want. The sex wasn't even that good for me-it was fun making it all about him. Live & learn.

So to all of you that had bad experiences with "crazy" women, take a good look. Were they seperated, divorced long enough?

Were you in a healthy position to meet someone? Were you crazy too?

I refuse to be bitter and I can tell you the lies I have heard from men that hit on me never cease to amaze me!

Why do guys think you can't see right through them??

Now-I am finally ready & I am so looking forward to meeting a great guy.

And yes, he'll appear when I am least expecting it I am sure.......It' all in the attitude.

You attract what you believe.

It's really sad that there are these kinds of women out there giving those of us who are decent women a bad name. I'm in my mid 40's, have a good job, a nice home, raised a great daughter, live within my means, I'm not drop dead gorgeous, but wouldn't break a mirror either. I'm at peace with myself, my life, my past. I live for right now and build for my future. Do you think I could find the same in a man? I find the craziness you describe women in men. None of us that have reached our 40's have gotten here without some baggage. The trick most people need to learn is not to carry the baggage with you every where you go. It is a choice you know...carry the heavy stuff around or move on and much easier with your hands free. I stopped dating a year ago because I was so tired of dealing with all the "issues" men have. What ever happened to accepting people for who they are? Relax, don't take everything so personally, laugh, debate...live a quiet and happy life. Be respectful. Relationships do require work but they don't have to be complicated. This isn't rocket science. I live my life remembering Robert Flugum's book "All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten".

For now, until I can find the same type of gentleman that understands just what I've written, I'll walk the dog, mow the lawn, read, knit, go out with friends, and live a good life. It's a lot less hassle...and more importantly no drama.

Just remember everyone as you read the "horror" stories that people post on this thread that there are 3 sides to every story. Your side, the other person's side, and the truth which is somewhere in between.

Nicely said, Pink.

Guest Benni Booboo

What about self fulfilling prophecy. What you think is what you get. If you think that women are this way that is the exact type of woman you will attract.

Archived