Who makes the best Sausage?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Who in the area makes the best Sausage? I have bought sausage from everywhere and had it made out of everything from pork to venison and found the best is made at Stepniak's Meats in Hopbottom, PA. They make a Hot Jalepino Sausage that is unbelievable!

Guest Guest

I would like to find a good HOT sausage that is actually HOT....

I dont like Dottie Lou's meats....

Thunder Mountain had a great hot sausage but i dont know where they got them from??? anyone know????

Guest Guest

Shelly's in West Corners and Butcher Boys.. never any grizzle or chunks of fat. On Saturday mornings, Shenanigans has great sausage starting at 8:00am. a buck a samich..

Guest Guest
Sams Club, I belive it's Gianellas or something like that. The hot sausages are excellent!!

Sam's has great sausage! I went to the open house at Hillcrest RV and they had pounds of it that they were cooking for everyone! That suasage was awesome! Best sausage I ever tasted!

Guest Guest
Shelly's in West Corners and Butcher Boys.. never any grizzle or chunks of fat. On Saturday mornings, Shenanigans has great sausage starting at 8:00am. a buck a samich..
Yeah if you stomach can handle that jerk that owns the place.

Guest Guest
Who in the area makes the best Sausage? I have bought sausage from everywhere and had it made out of everything from pork to venison and found the best is made at Stepniak's Meats in Hopbottom, PA. They make a Hot Jalepino Sausage that is unbelievable!

this dude's talkin' code.

@

Guest Guest
Stick it moron.

I make my own sausage. Hot and sweet Italian and also breakfast sausage. It takes no time at all. Much better than what you buy at a store.

I'll pass.

Guest C Man
I like Pasquale's.

I like Pasquales too, then decided to try making it myself, not difficult but a little time consuming and its to my own liking.

I make 25-30 pounds in the spring, shrink wrap the links into meal size portions. Give it a try then you know exactly whats in it.

@

Stick it moron.

I make my own sausage. Hot and sweet Italian and also breakfast sausage. It takes no time at all. Much better than what you buy at a store.

I gotta agree. The best I ever had was homemade by someone who raised the pigs himself and fed them corn. With fresh meat and the right seasonings you have the ingredients for success.

Archived