where is sleepless and a faithful catholic????

Guest Guest

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
just that you prove time and time again taht you are a loser and always will be
so where is your drunken loser buddy, sleepless? is he really mad again about something or just pouting?

Guest Guest
Yeah, ok "Mouser", whatever you say! Woof Woof. You're just mad that you got ganged up on by everybody for your stupid remarks on "Tazz's" accident thread, which is funny you take out on me, because I never posted on that thread. And you are right, Tazz was kind enough to offer me my own forum on her site, and we're working on setting it up, may take awhile, but I need a vacation from you and your friends...there is certainly no fun in it for me. I have never lashed out once at anybody, merely responded. And yes, I will continually monitor the board, 'cause I really like it here, but I won't post on the open board for awhile. I'm still posting in the registered members forum if you got the spine to come in and post your crap. Other than that, shut your mouth already...you've been running it for 2 days on several threads!

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Glad someone else recognized "Mouser's" crap!

Oh and as far as buying my customer list from me, Ill sell it to you all 20 pages of it and bet ya I could restart and have all of my customers back in 60 days most of them faster because unlike you I know how to treat customers and drivers. I started from scratch with nothing and could do it again faster than you can imagine, and if it werent for your DELETED little insurance company you wouldnt make it 90days in this business, so stick that in your pipe n smoke it :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Oh and as far as buying my customer list from me, Ill sell it to you all 20 pages of it and bet ya I could restart and have all of my customers back in 60 days most of them faster because unlike you I know how to treat customers and drivers. I started from scratch with nothing and could do it again faster than you can imagine, and if it werent for your DELETED little insurance company you wouldnt make it 90days in this business, so stick that in your pipe n smoke it :rolleyes:

dlinc, you are such a loser moron. who in the world would offer to buy your customer list. afterall, anyone that would ride in one of those old junks is not the type of clientelle that anyone in their right mind would be looking for. and who, by the way, ever made you an offer to put you out of business? you are so insignificnt in this industry that no one even knows your name. and by the way, you started all of this by shooting your mouth off to one of my drivers. and yes, you are correct, i DO NOT NEED the limo business to survive. it is just fun for me and by the way, i was the one that put rosen & uptown into bankruptcy. i always wanted a limousine and now, what do you know, i have three. i would be happy to just break even in this business, but the harder i try to do that, the more money i make at it. it is a blast. you have no idea what it is like to have fun at a business because you NEED each and every penny that you think you earn. wait until you have to replace those junks you drive. where will that money come from? all i have to do is take it out of my pocket. don't you wish you could say the same, dlinc? if you want to talk about anything, i am sure you have my number. dial it and i will share my thoughts with you.

dlinc, you are such a loser moron. who in the world would offer to buy your customer list. afterall, anyone that would ride in one of those old junks is not the type of clientelle that anyone in their right mind would be looking for. and who, by the way, ever made you an offer to put you out of business? you are so insignificnt in this industry that no one even knows your name. and by the way, you started all of this by shooting your mouth off to one of my drivers. and yes, you are correct, i DO NOT NEED the limo business to survive. it is just fun for me and by the way, i was the one that put rosen & uptown into bankruptcy. i always wanted a limousine and now, what do you know, i have three. i would be happy to just break even in this business, but the harder i try to do that, the more money i make at it. it is a blast. you have no idea what it is like to have fun at a business because you NEED each and every penny that you think you earn. wait until you have to replace those junks you drive. where will that money come from? all i have to do is take it out of my pocket. don't you wish you could say the same, dlinc? if you want to talk about anything, i am sure you have my number. dial it and i will share my thoughts with you.

wow you are a tool.... what is your problem? why do you think it is ok to come on here and blast people for no reason? you are a coward who would never dare say these things to their faces, so you chose to come on here and harass them. you are a sick person.

Has anyone noticed that this board is still going strong without the useless dribble from sleepless?

@

Some of us actually like Sleepless' "useless dribble." It is the trollish comments from the guests that we are tired of.

Here! Here! I'll second, 3rd and 4th that Kermit!!!!

I would settle for something from Frodo at this point...

Yeah, then shut up "rhino breath"! :lol::lol::lol: I'm still here, all day long, just taking a sabbatical from posting for awhile...BCV is home for me, I just need a rest. I get accused all the time of being thin skinned, but it's actually the contrary. Someone can post "what's your favorite color"? If I post gray, three people jump on in 15 minutes to tell me what an alcoholic loser I am that can't keep a woman. After several months, it gets pretty old. I'm watching you Bubba, so watch your mouth about me!!! I don't have a delete button here, but I do on another site...so watch yourself!

@

Guest Just Ask S---------
:blink: I can't believe you said the F word!

Just checked out the link you provided in your post. This guy has some serious issues. He ain't Ann Landers.

Guest You Be The Judge
It's all about having some fun. You wouldn't get that.

I think it is more like a ego trip.

Guest Guest
I think it is more like a ego trip.

It's "an" ego trip you moron! What grade did you quit school in anyway? Tazz's site is a much slower, and relaxed pace, and I need a break from you guys for awhile. You're wearing me out with your constant ridicule.

@

Guest Guest
It's "an" ego trip you moron! What grade did you quit school in anyway? Tazz's site is a much slower, and relaxed pace, and I need a break from you guys for awhile. You're wearing me out with your constant ridicule.

@

Thanks for the English lesson. So are you on 'an' ego trip?

Thanks for the English lesson. So are you on 'an' ego trip?

i'd rather be on an ego trip than the one way trip to $#!% head land that you are on. i know that you have no life and this is your idea of fun. but it really is sad that you come on here all day and blast people for being themselves. again i say..loooooooosssssseerrrrr.

Guest Guest
i'd rather be on an ego trip than the one way trip to $#!% head land that you are on. i know that you have no life and this is your idea of fun. but it really is sad that you come on here all day and blast people for being themselves. again i say..loooooooosssssseerrrrr.

It's 'loser'. BTW.. There is more than just me posting here..looooooooooossssssssssssseerrrrr.

Ya know I was going to point out all the things wrong with his statements about uptown and a few others but to what end. All I know for sure is he openly admitted that he was who I said he was and whats worse is he just proved that not only is he a jerk but a liar too.

Archived