Pressconnects

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
FIRST PLACE!

Check out the new look pressconnects website!

It's been an unintelligible POS for a long time now.

I hate it and only spend a few minutes each day checking on the local news.

I sure hope it's better now.

Guest Guest

What a mess the new site is...

Who came up with that idea?

Where is all the old stuff that was on there?

I just posted four "Reader Photos" yesterday, where the hell are they?

Where are all the old forum archives?

I tried to log on and 15 minutes later I still have not gotten the email confirmation to finish the task.

What a mess.

What a waste of time and money.

Guest Guest

The culprit is an idiot. Does he really think we're giving him honest information when they ask our age and gender? I got that stupid "questionaire" when I clicked on the very first story I was trying to read. I hated that about the old site and the new site is just as sucky.

Guest Guest

The new site is completely counter intuitive.

They will lose viewers big time.

With all the new upgrades apparently you still cannot edit a post.

It has a lot of bugs. As I moved my cursor over the pages it kept bouncing me to pages I didn't want to go to.

It's too busy!! We will have to get used to it. All the Gannett sites look like this.

Almost true. Stovall is not the culprit. It's the new look for some of the Gannett sites, including Elmira, Westchester County and Poughkeepsie. Check out the link below and you'll see many of the sites in the northeast fall into one of about six different cookie-cutter looks.

http://www.gannett.com/about/map/propmap.htm

Wolf

Guest Reddi Killowatt

I like the way the site used to be....I'm not liking the way the new one is....try watching the video on how to us it. It's BORING!

Guest BabyLeroy

Does anyone know of a proxy that can be used to register on the new pressconnts site? I have been banned from the old site about 20 times. Of couse I used a proxy to register so

it was no problem (they also ban by password so if you resister using 3 or 4 different user id's don't use the same password or none of the id's will work if you are banned.) But now, on the new site, none of the proxies I used before will work. The register 'box' is not on the pressconnects page when I go in with a proxy.

Hey BTK, what are they doing to block proxies--can the really do this somehow? How do I get in to register using a proxy?

Guest Guest
It's been an unintelligible POS for a long time now.

I hate it and only spend a few minutes each day checking on the local news.

I sure hope it's better now.

now do you really think that a website owned by a multi billion dollar multi national company really cares what BCVOICE does? i have a funny feeling that gannett will still be around long after the demise of BCVOICE

Archived