Osama Bin Barack Hussein

Hunter

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin,

presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn ' t follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171,

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

This man does not respect our symbols of pride and freedom and respect. This man proposes to be the Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces who fight for our flag and our veterans who have fought, died, been maimed, over the last 150 years? ("I don't want to be perceived as taking sides")

I suspect that he also does not believe in the Pledge of Allegiance to

the flag but yet when you see him making a speech on television (like

the recent Philadelphia race speech) he is surrounded by a backdrop of 10 or more American flags! He like those props!

You can assume from all this that he is a fake and a hypocrite.

Something is wrong here and frightening

AND PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY STILL THINK HE IS THE GREATEST, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEIR HEADS?

Osama is a DELETED if I have ever seen one.

Why do you post BS without checking the source? :blink:

Because a friend came over tonight while I was in the process of renovating one of my rental properties and he brought a bunch of beer with him and I got drunker than Cooty Brown. I even forgot to clean up a $12.00 paint brush because of all of the beer drinking. Well, at least we had a great time and I should have some really strange dreams tonight for future posting on my dream thread.

Guest Guest
Because a friend came over tonight while I was in the process of renovating one of my rental properties and he brought a bunch of beer with him and I got drunker than Cooty Brown. I even forgot to clean up a $12.00 paint brush because of all of the beer drinking. Well, at least we had a great time and I should have some really strange dreams tonight for future posting on my dream thread.

LOL, Hunter.....I just expect a higher level of discourse from you ;)

LOL, Hunter.....I just expect a higher level of discourse from you ;)

Otay then. I'll try to sober up just a tad and kick her up just a notch or two. Untill I am able to do that, why don't you refer back to my dream thread and enjoy some of my really creative musings.

@

Guest Guest
Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin,

presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn ' t follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171,

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

This man does not respect our symbols of pride and freedom and respect. This man proposes to be the Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces who fight for our flag and our veterans who have fought, died, been maimed, over the last 150 years? ("I don't want to be perceived as taking sides")

I suspect that he also does not believe in the Pledge of Allegiance to

the flag but yet when you see him making a speech on television (like

the recent Philadelphia race speech) he is surrounded by a backdrop of 10 or more American flags! He like those props!

You can assume from all this that he is a fake and a hypocrite.

Something is wrong here and frightening

AND PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY STILL THINK HE IS THE GREATEST, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEIR HEADS?

Osama is a DELETED if I have ever seen one.

Thank God no one takes you seriously hunte. you are a homophobic racist - race bailting whackjob and everyone knows it.

Childish as hell too. grow up

@

Thank God no one takes you seriously hunte. you are a homophobic racist - race bailting whackjob and everyone knows it.

@

I may not know where you are located but I do know the exact location of your head. It sounds like to me that you are in dire need of a glass belly insert.

Guest Guest

I don't think I could vote for Obama. Have we ever even had a anchor baby running for president before? He has had a good back ground in the black experience though,through his dad. He knows for a fact that a lot of black fathers do get white girls pregnant and then leave them to take care of the offspring. His mother didn't seem to like white Americans either. It seems to me that anyone running for the office of US president should want to be for all US citizens and shouldn't be a member of a racist church or a member of the black caucus. Is there a white caucus? How did he even get away with that in his home state where the percentage of blacks lies around 15%?

So basically what we have here is a man that was raised and schooled for much of his younger years out of the US to parents where neither of the fathers were US citizens and when his mother moved back to Hawaii his white grand parents took over his education. Since he finished with his education has he ever had a private sector job? Well that's nothing new to people running for office is it?

Guest Hunterboy

Hunter says, "I may not know where you are located but I do know the exact location of your head. It sounds like to me that you are in dire need of a glass belly insert."

Funny that somebody like you could come up with such an "invention." ' Cause if anybody was ever in need of a GBI.... :lol:

Guest Guest
Whats an anchor baby?
The term is usually used for illegal immigrants that while here illegally impregnate another illegal or an American citizen. While they may have to leave the baby is a legal citizen because they were born here. This sometimes allows the illegal to stay but even if it doesn't the baby is supported and educated here.

@

Hunter says, "I may not know where you are located but I do know the exact location of your head. It sounds like to me that you are in dire need of a glass belly insert."

Funny that somebody like you could come up with such an "invention." ' Cause if anybody was ever in need of a GBI.... :lol:

GBI International-- Good Things For Good Folks

Guest Negrodamous

@

I take Hunter seriously. What's wrong with being a homophobic racist? Sounds cool to me.

And concering Big Ears----more people are beginning to notice that the candidate's superbly crafted image as the uniter doesn't quite add up. He is supposed to bring us together to overcome our tragic history of racial enmity, etc. Yet his role-model magic doesn't seem to have worked on his own wife, who continues to vent her anger over the racial indignities she feels she endured more than two decades ago at ultra-liberal Princeton and Harvard Law School. She remains perennially peeved by her relatively poor performance on standardized tests. S]he's a classic example of what affirmative action, which her husband promises to give us more of, does both for and to blacks. She is a hard worker and is of above-average intelligence for a negro, but racial preferences have repeatedly lifted her out of her intellectual league, with traumatic psychological consequences. All the breaks she received from white people merely stoked what Ellis Cose of Time calls The Rage of a Privileged Class. The thought of these 2 ' DELETED in the White house should make everyone puke.

I take Hunter seriously. What's wrong with being a homophobic racist? Sounds cool to me.

And concering Big Ears----more people are beginning to notice that the candidate's superbly crafted image as the uniter doesn't quite add up. He is supposed to bring us together to overcome our tragic history of racial enmity, etc. Yet his role-model magic doesn't seem to have worked on his own wife, who continues to vent her anger over the racial indignities she feels she endured more than two decades ago at ultra-liberal Princeton and Harvard Law School. She remains perennially peeved by her relatively poor performance on standardized tests. S]he's a classic example of what affirmative action, which her husband promises to give us more of, does both for and to blacks. She is a hard worker and is of above-average intelligence for a negro, but racial preferences have repeatedly lifted her out of her intellectual league, with traumatic psychological consequences. All the breaks she received from white people merely stoked what Ellis Cose of Time calls The Rage of a Privileged Class. The thought of these 2 ' DELETED in the White house should make everyone puke.

Well said pardner. I actually believe that any White person who would even consider voting for someone like Obama is completely brain dead. You would have to have your head so far up your butt to vote for Obama that it would take blasting powder, federal troops and an act of God to get your head back where it should be. On the other hand, if you vote for Obama maybe your head would be better off staying up your butt.

Guest guest

Right on, i am glad the truth is coming out for mr. smooth talk. I would take Hillary over him anyday. He was too good to be true, and when that happens, it usually is not the truth. Americans are too stupid...CHANGE is all they heard and people want to get out of the disguisting situation we are in.

Sounds like you boys hanker for four more years of Bushmccain, now that's a good idea.

@

You got me figured wrong pardner! I despise George Bush and his lack of ability to conduct warfare in a proper fashion. I ain't to pleased with his corn to ethanol crap either.

It looks like to me that we have many politicians around, but, no statesman of true honor. Whoa Nelly!!!!!!! Sniper fire is coming in on this thread!!!!!!!!!! I got to go now.

@

You got me figured wrong pardner! I despise George Bush and his lack of ability to conduct warfare in a proper fashion. I ain't to pleased with his corn to ethanol crap either.

It looks like to me that we have many politicians around, but, no statesman of true honor. Whoa Nelly!!!!!!! Sniper fire is coming in on this thread!!!!!!!!!! I got to go now.

@

:lol:

Archived