Osama Bin Barack Hussein

Hunter

Guest Guest
That sure is a waste of good hatred. Why don't you just settle for a strong dislike?

Bush is a POLARIZING figure!! People tend to either Love him or Hate him!!

I never trusted him!

Bush is a POLARIZING figure!! People tend to either Love him or Hate him!!

I never trusted him!

Exactly what politician do you trust? Are any of them worthy of our individual or collective trust? I do not advocate the armed overthrow of our government; but, I think that most politicians should have a mudhole stomped into their butts.

Guest Guest
Exactly what politician do you trust? Are any of them worthy of our individual or collective trust? I do not advocate the armed overthrow of our government; but, I think that most politicians should have a mudhole stomped into their butts.

Even though I dislike (hate) George W. and don't trust him at all and never did; I actually liked and mostly trusted his father when he was president. His father was more to the center of the spectrum and not way off to the far far far right in looney-tune land.

Even though I dislike (hate) George W. and don't trust him at all and never did; I actually liked and mostly trusted his father when he was president. His father was more to the center of the spectrum and not way off to the far far far right in looney-tune land.

His father came from a much more honorable generation and his dad actually believed in God. I don't believe that junior has an actual relationship with anything but the lust for money and power. I consider that to be an extreme sorrow for our nation. Things have devolved to the extent today that we have nothing but pure trash running for the presidency. McCain just happens to be the lesser of three evils.

Guest guest

I hate bush, i don't strongly dislike him; for me that would not be telling the truth. Junior makes his dad look good, and bush sr. was far from being a glowing president. His son is in the gutter. You can't trust him, he lies right to your face and our country is in a whole lotta mess that junior did not have to get us in. but what does he care, he has enough money to live on. I just hope he does not come out of the woodwork after January 2009.

Archived