Fusion teams make state cup final 4

Guest Guest

Just got an email from UFC.

Who is Michael Cook and why is he the Director of Coaching--I thought is was Shane Cook. And why is UFC calling its self the best when they haven't even had one season to prove that they are? And, surprise! the training is taking place at BC United which means they are spending money to rent the BC United fields.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got an email from UFC.

Who is Michael Cook and why is he the Director of Coaching--I thought is was Shane Cook. And why is UFC calling its self the best when they haven't even had one season to prove that they are? And, surprise! the training is taking place at BC United which means they are spending money to rent the BC United fields.

It's M. Shane Cook. One has to ask: Why is he hiding his name and promoting himself as Michael Cook?

Welcome to the first edition of the Fusion Girls news letter. We hope to produce this at least every other month if not more often. My Name is M. Shane Cook and I am the Director of Coaching for BC Fusion Girls soccer. Our goal is to give our girls the greatest soccer experience available in this state. That experience includes the highest level training available, top showcase tournaments, competitive friendlies, great league play, preparation for college, and instruction in the recruiting process. All of this and have fun while doing it. The very best soccer has to offer right here in your own back yard.

Welcome to the first edition of the Fusion Girls news letter. We hope to produce this at least every other month if not more often. My Name is M. Shane Cook and I am the Director of Coaching for BC Fusion Girls soccer. Our goal is to give our girls the greatest soccer experience available in this state. That experience includes the highest level training available, top showcase tournaments, competitive friendlies, great league play, preparation for college, and instruction in the recruiting process. All of this and have fun while doing it. The very best soccer has to offer right here in your own back yard.

This is a joke, right?

What about the boys' side?

Archived