Fusion teams make state cup final 4

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, Shane. Best in the state? It's non-premier, BFD. It's a club team. Please play a team from eastern NY. Then we'll talk. How did the Strykers do in state cup this year?

The girls that made the strykers what they were last year won state cup with their primary team, The rest of the team is the same thing they have always been, just another so so club team

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Thanks, Shane. Best in the state? It's non-premier, BFD. It's a club team. Please play a team from eastern NY. Then we'll talk. How did the Strykers do in state cup this year?

Why NYE? not exactly a regional powerhouse. Actually about as succesfull as NYW. Again your ignorance to the subject emerges

Guest Guest

Why NYE? not exactly a regional powerhouse. Actually about as succesfull as NYW. Again your ignorance to the subject emerges

So, play a premier team from NYE and let's see how your club team does. It's called putting your money where your mouth is.

Guest Guest

So, play a premier team from NYE and let's see how your club team does. It's called putting your money where your mouth is.

I have nothing to do with the strykers, I think they are just the same shitty team with a few ringers last year. I was simply questioning why you used NYE as an example? Would the result be any different if they played a true premier team from NYW or PAE. One thing you have to remember with these thruway cup games are the better teams use these games as training and these games are all the strykers have so their doing whatever they can to win as many as possible.

Guest Guest

The Strykers have great players and have the two most qualified coaches in the area. Nobody in this area has a better coaching staff. This staff just recently trained in North Carolina. Shane and Tom are second to none in knowledge and experience. I don't care what you naysayers think, we are going all the way this year.

Guest Guest

The Strykers have great players and have the two most qualified coaches in the area. Nobody in this area has a better coaching staff. This staff just recently trained in North Carolina. Shane and Tom are second to none in knowledge and experience. I don't care what you naysayers think, we are going all the way this year.

All the way where? The only great players you have will be playing for Empire at state cup just like this year. You loaded your team with secondary players and won some B devision games. Big deal. Strykers will never even win a game in the 1st devision.

Guest Guest

This is a joke, right? Who paid for the trip? the UFC families from their registration fees?

Guest Guest

First the "staff" did not get training or attend a coaching course in North Carolina the team paid to go to a camp where coaches are allowed to attend to train with the team. VYSA has had numerous teams do this in the past as have many other clubs this was nothing special except to shallow minded people like yourself who have no idea about the history of local soccer. Other teams from the area have trained like this at Penn St, Maryland, Virginia and many other colleges.

Tom D'Arpino is a top notch coach in knowledge and experience?? Is this a joke? I can name 50-60 local coaches who have more knowledge than he does with ease. His claim to fame is having money and throwing it around for Shane Cook to get paid with. Hell I can name 20 coaches that I would easily put above Cook in this area in terms of knowledge and experience. He is the joke of local soccer for people who know what little he actually has done while talking his big game.

As for the team being a State Cup title contender, no shot in any way. The players that joined your roster to help in Thruway games will not be leaving the Region 1 champ team they play for in State Cup and without them that team has no chance.

Guest Guest

You know what? Lets do that... There are always threads about naming/selecting the top players in the area. LIST THE TOP 10-15 SOCCER COACHES IN THE BROOME COUNTY AREA.

Guest Guest

You know what? Lets do that... There are always threads about naming/selecting the top players in the area. LIST THE TOP 10-15 SOCCER COACHES IN THE BROOME COUNTY AREA.

How bout 3 its pretty hard to come up with ten you could call top

Guest REBEL MOM

has anyone had any experience with ESA or the coaches involved?

You're probably better off training locally with Shane Cook and UFC. He told me that UFC is the best club in the area and that it is foolish to travel anywhere else for inferior training.

Guest Guest

has anyone had any experience with ESA or the coaches involved?

A very good camp for the money. As with most camps rec level players at best. Coaches are pretty good and its well run. Downfall there is no shade once o ever at Eldridge so if its overly hot it can be tough. If you have a club level player its a good choice, If your looking for a high level camp look elsewhere(maybe Soccer Plus)

Guest guest

A very good camp for the money. As with most camps rec level players at best. Coaches are pretty good and its well run. Downfall there is no shade once o ever at Eldridge so if its overly hot it can be tough. If you have a club level player its a good choice, If your looking for a high level camp look elsewhere(maybe Soccer Plus)

Zach Sarno is good as well. I agree with everything you said except the SoccerPlus comment. You will get better training at ESA for field players than SP. GK training maybe a different story as that is their deal. But paying $800 for SoccerPlus for a camp that provides college kids for coaches is just not worth it. At SP the quality of player is club and below at best although once in a while you get a decent player in a group. Best bet would be a high quality college camp for an elite player for probably $200-300 than SP.

Guest Guest

Really? Vestal Rec has well over 500 kids this year.

LOL what do you know UFC has already stopped claiming they are the biggest club in the area when people point out simple facts like that

Guest Guest

All the way where? The only great players you have will be playing for Empire at state cup just like this year. You loaded your team with secondary players and won some B devision games. Big deal. Strykers will never even win a game in the 1st devision.

Shane told my friend that the Strykers will be cutting the weaker players and replacing them with some players he has recruited. If this is true the Strykers will be unbeatable as they are already one of the strongest teams in New york State.

Guest Guest

Shane told my friend that the Strykers will be cutting the weaker players and replacing them with some players he has recruited. If this is true the Strykers will be unbeatable as they are already one of the strongest teams in New york State.

Oh boy, Shane recruited players for a club team. How's his BCC team going to do this year?

Guest Guest

I will put that right next to the State Cup title he promised for last year with Fusion since he was given back "his team", his promise of a monthly Fusion newletter, all his championships at CF and the countless other things he has never delivered on. Sooner or later people will see through his pile of BS and realize he has never produced close to what he has said he would.

Guest Guest

I will put that right next to the State Cup title he promised for last year with Fusion since he was given back "his team", his promise of a monthly Fusion newletter, all his championships at CF and the countless other things he has never delivered on. Sooner or later people will see through his pile of BS and realize he has never produced close to what he has said he would.

Amen to that. And, I hear only half of one boys boys fusion team is coming back.

Guest Guest

Amen to that. And, I hear only half of one boys boys fusion team is coming back.

Let me guess the team with all the Vestal kids that never won a game

Guest Guest

One of the strongest teams in NYS? Who have they played that would even be considered a top team? Cutting the weaker players? Will they still be the Vestal Strykers or just the strykers? Cant you see through the smokescreen, they will bring in better players and cut the Vestal kids and send them to UFC then in a year turn the strykers into a UFC team. Your being played just like you said you wouldnt. Face it theres no where else to turn

Guest Guest

It's just a CLUB team. If this the best that Shane can do, it should make people wonder about him.

Guest Guest

100% perfect.....What has Shane ever won? NOTHING biggest blowhard I have ever seen

Archived