WIC Program

cheryl283

I have had enough of being behind a person purchasing milk, eggs, cereal etc. with WIC checks in the grocery store, I believe in the program because it is good food for women and children, but YIKES - Broome County needs a new system with the checks, it takes the cashier FOREVER to ring the correct items up and most of the time the person got the wrong juice or whatever.

Guest Fry Mumia
I have had enough of being behind a person purchasing milk, eggs, cereal etc. with WIC checks in the grocery store, I believe in the program because it is good food for women and children, but YIKES - Broome County needs a new system with the checks, it takes the cashier FOREVER to ring the correct items up and most of the time the person got the wrong juice or whatever.

While they are ringing up the food they should zapped these welfare sucking scum with x-rays to sterilize them.

Stay out of price chopper in endicott then. Wic needs to be processed by a supervisor and that takes forever. I can't say I blame the stores as the way it was explained to me one day was if the register doesn't match up to the items on the check, the store does not get reimbursed. The check is specific for that reason and any variations of that will void the transaction and the store won't get paid.

Gotta love the people who abused the system bad enough that they put down stricter laws.

Archived