We will all be voting for John McCain.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

While we may have our differences about some things here on BC Voice, there is one thing we all agree on. We all agree that John McCain is a true conservative, and a real American hero. We will all be voting for him this year for President of the United States.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While we may have our differences about some things here on BC Voice, there is one thing we all agree on. We all agree that John McCain is a true conservative, and a real American hero. We will all be voting for him this year for President of the United States.

I hate Democrats,bad,if Satan was the Republican candidate I would vote for Satan over a Democrat,see you in Hell Guest.

Guest Guest

I will probably vote for McCain, but not because he is a true conservative. I will vote for him because he is the LEAST REPULSIVE of the candidates. Our system sucks, and the only choices that the public gets in the general election are bad ones.

Guest Guest
I will probably vote for McCain, but not because he is a true conservative. I will vote for him because he is the LEAST REPULSIVE of the candidates. Our system sucks, and the only choices that the public gets in the general election are bad ones.
That's who I've voted for in every election since attaining voting age. The last 2 elections for president were the very worst as to candidates available. This one coming up could top the last 2. Hillary's past accomplishment are terrible and Obama's past mostly isn't even from this country.That leaves the Republican candidate. Not terrific but the lesser of two evils. Too bad that's all the US seems to be able to come up with.

Guest Guest
I will NEVER vote for a traitor like McCain. EVER.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/mcianhro.htm

If Bob Barr runs, that's who I will be pulling the lever for.

Bob Barr is running isn't he?

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/

I'm considering voting for Barr.

Chuck Baldwin is also getting my consideration.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=62916

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=62952

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

I'm also considering writing in Ron Paul.

Guest Guest
Anyone who does not vote for John McCain will be casting a vote for the terrorists and the abortionists.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only way I will vote for McCain is if everyone other erson on the face of the Earth dies.

Guest Guest

Well, get ready to vote for him then. Because today the earth is officially erson free. That's right, you won't find a single erson anywhere.

I found quite a few. But they all had to pee.

Guest Guest
And the "evil-doers".

Happy 5 year anniversary for "Mission Accomplished".

Mission was accomplished... defeating Saddams army. Now we are fighting a different battle in which the democrats want us to lose. A vote for either democratic candidate is a vote for terrorism. Just ask any terrorist, if they could vote, they would vote democratic because they know we will cut and run and then they can move freely again, set up base camps, let Iran and Al Qaeda take over Iraq and attack the US abroad and on our homeland. Sounds like a sound idea to me.

Guest Guest

Don't tell me who to vote for loser. John mcain sucks!!!!

Guest Guest

Ron Paul wants us to cut and run. He's an anti-American coward. Dick Cheney wants us to stay and fight. He's a brave hero and patriot.

Guest Guest

We must keep fighting in Iraq, no matter how long it takes, no matter what the cost, no matter how many people are killed. We can not cut and run.

Guest Guest
Ron Paul wants us to cut and run. He's an anti-American coward. Dick Cheney wants us to stay and fight. He's a brave hero and patriot.

We must keep fighting in Iraq, no matter how long it takes, no matter what the cost, no matter how many people are killed. We can not cut and run.

War is Peace!!

Guest Guest

STFU you liberal sarcastic pantie waist.

Guest Guest

i betta you are home in front of your tv eating potato chips....

Mission was accomplished... defeating Saddams army. Now we are fighting a different battle in which the democrats want us to lose. A vote for either democratic candidate is a vote for terrorism. Just ask any terrorist, if they could vote, they would vote democratic because they know we will cut and run and then they can move freely again, set up base camps, let Iran and Al Qaeda take over Iraq and attack the US abroad and on our homeland. Sounds like a sound idea to me.

By "defeating" Saddam's army, and then eliminating them from the endeavor to revamp and help in the security of the the country, we invited terrorists in to fill the vacuum. The "terrorists" as you call them would welcome a President who would open up a dialog that would stop wasting American money and lives. Saving American lives and money is not on the top of your priority list, I guess.

Guest Guest

I remember that 60 Minutes episode about how Saddam's army was on the verge of invading New Jersey.

Man, was I scared.

Thank God GWB had the stones to do something about that guy.

Guest Guest
By "defeating" Saddam's army, and then eliminating them from the endeavor to revamp and help in the security of the the country, we invited terrorists in to fill the vacuum. The "terrorists" as you call them would welcome a President who would open up a dialog that would stop wasting American money and lives. Saving American lives and money is not on the top of your priority list, I guess.

You are a complete and total moron if you think that radical Muslim terrorist would have a dialog to bring peace to the world. They will have no peace until ALL non Muslim believing people including you are gone from the face of the earth. Those idiot are not my words those are their words. And by the way you should run on the democrat ticket you have their talking points down cold.

You are a complete and total moron if you think that radical Muslim terrorist would have a dialog to bring peace to the world. They will have no peace until ALL non Muslim believing people including you are gone from the face of the earth. Those idiot are not my words those are their words. And by the way you should run on the democrat ticket you have their talking points down cold.

Answer this question - why do they hate us?

Archived