We will all be voting for John McCain.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Why would you want another George Bush? You people need help.. Obama is the only honest politician.. Hillary and McCain want gas tax holiday, only Obama realized that that was just a stupid ploy to get votes. If there is a "gas tax holiday", the only thing this will accomplish is raising the price of gas and putting more money into the pockets of Exxon Mobil Cronies.. You people need help..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you want another George Bush? You people need help.. Obama is the only honest politician.. Hillary and McCain want gas tax holiday, only Obama realized that that was just a stupid ploy to get votes. If there is a "gas tax holiday", the only thing this will accomplish is raising the price of gas and putting more money into the pockets of Exxon Mobil Cronies.. You people need help..

Obama is nothing but a field hand; and, in the field he shall remain. I would never invite that moron up to my house for social intercourse and mint juleps. To think that that colored boy is fit to be the leader of the free world, you and your entire family would have to be down to ya'll's last brain cell. Obama is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Bob Barr is running isn't he?

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/

I'm considering voting for Barr.

Chuck Baldwin is also getting my consideration.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=62916

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=62952

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

I'm also considering writing in Ron Paul.

Bob Barr has a presidential exploratory committee as of now.

Why anybody would vote for a traitor like John McCain? For starters he is a RINO that has sold out the GOP more than once. Second of all he dishonored the military by violating the Military Code of Conduct and giving information to the Vietnamese...

"When two U.S. Army enlisted men were captured by the Viet Cong in 1963, they were plunged into an ordeal that would prove to be a relentless trial of body and spirit by torture. Once they were finally freed, however, their trials began all over again, when their statements critical of the U. S. Vietnam policy landed them in a military court facing a capital offense for violating the military Code of Conduct by "aiding the enemy."

But, if your name is John McCain and your father and grandfather were famous admirals, violating the Code of Conduct by "aiding the enemy" translates into fodder for a political career, book deals, and adulation bordering on sainthood.

Even though news reports of McCain collaborating with the enemy continued from the time he was captured in 1967 through 1970, the Navy never considered prosecution as an option."

http://www.usvetdsp.com/smith_mc.htm

While we may have our differences about some things here on BC Voice, there is one thing we all agree on. We all agree that John McCain is a true conservative, and a real American hero. We will all be voting for him this year for President of the United States.

AKA George Bush - The Sequel

Vote for Jesse

Guest Guest
I remember that 60 Minutes episode about how Saddam's army was on the verge of invading New Jersey.

Man, was I scared.

Thank God GWB had the stones to do something about that guy.

" In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability and his nuclear program. he has also given aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including Al Qaeda members.. it is clear however, if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological, and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) October 10, 2002

Guest Guest
" In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability and his nuclear program. he has also given aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including Al Qaeda members.. it is clear however, if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological, and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) October 10, 2002

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest Guest

The choice will be simple; McCain represents and endorsement of Bush and four, if he makes it, more years of the same. Go to his web site and read his own statements.

How long can we go down this path?

Clinton represents a traditional Democratic approach to re-centering the country.

Obama represents the possibility of more sweeping changes.

Either one is better than the road we are headed down.

Votes for fringe candidates are satisfying, but, unless there is a huge groundswell for a third party, they are a waste of time.

I am having a difficult time this year, I have always voted dem. I cannot in all good conscience vote for obama, and the dems cannot put forth Clinton as a candidate. so if the choice comes down to Mcain I'll have to look seriously at his VP choice

Guest Guest

mcCain can't run leggaly anyways..He will have heartattack b4 election anyways..gota give him credit on his wife though wow lol

Guest Sick of you Idiots
While we may have our differences about some things here on BC Voice, there is one thing we all agree on. We all agree that John McCain is a true conservative, and a real American hero. We will all be voting for him this year for President of the United States.

John McCain is a liar, a cheater, a hothead, and rapidly approaching senility. What does that say about this peer group of ignoramuses that want to put him in office. If you want 8 more years of Bush vote for this scumbag McCain. "Hero", more likely a stool pigeon and the Tokyo rose for the VC.

Answer this question - why do they hate us?

I'll answer that and present you with another question.

They hate us because we let our women show skin. They hate us because women here are free. They hate us because we are free. They hate us because we are capitalists. They hate us because we are not an Islamic theocracy. They hate us because we like booze. I could give you a hundred more reasons they hate us but why?

Now answer my questions. How many times has dialogue with these maniacs worked? How many times do we use dialogue before we realize dialogue doesn't work?

Guest Guest

There are no circumstances whatsoever for anyone to even consider voting for someone that has been chosen by liberals. Liberals are not only anti-American, they are not even human beings. They are completely and totally wrong about every single thing. Not one single position or view or idea a liberal expresses or supports should receive even one second of our time and attention. Liberals are wrong, bad, dangerous, pro-terrorist anti-American traitors and abortionists. Every single one of them, now and throughout all American history, must be condemned and ultimately eliminated.

Guest Mr. Big!
Obama is nothing but a field hand; and, in the field he shall remain. I would never invite that moron up to my house for social intercourse and mint juleps. To think that that colored boy is fit to be the leader of the free world, you and your entire family would have to be down to ya'll's last brain cell. Obama is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

They also said a black could never be a starting quaterback in the NFL!

Guest Joke

You will also be disappointed. All the candidates are a joke this year. I'm voting for Ralph Nadar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll answer that and present you with another question.

They hate us because we let our women show skin. They hate us because women here are free. They hate us because we are free. They hate us because we are capitalists. They hate us because we are not an Islamic theocracy. They hate us because we like booze. I could give you a hundred more reasons they hate us but why?

Wrong to all of the above.

Now answer my questions. How many times has dialogue with these maniacs worked? How many times do we use dialogue before we realize dialogue doesn't work?

How many times have we tried?

'll answer that and present you with another question.

Wrong to all of the above.

How many times have we tried?

You've been disillusioned by the irrational liberal left. Obviously, you're right and I'm wrong!! :wacko:

Guest Guest

If McCain is elected there will be violent demonstrations in the streets. Those marching will be out of work, unable to pay for 6$ a gallon gas, let alone food which will double from current price, due to Papa Smurf's continuation of GW's incredulous ethanol policy. This has to be one of the most pathetic and un-thoughtout Bush policy's on record. This has and will cause more damage than Bushy's failed "no child left behind". Iran will be attacked and WE WILL be in the middle east for 100 years. We must get out immediately and let ali babba and his 40 million theives deal with the crap they create. We got rid of Saddam. If they can't take care of matters on their own, we only stay if we get paid!!!

Papasmurf has no economic policy that is innovative and reflects the changing global market. We must alter the current direction of all of GW's white h ouse policies. From scandals at the EPA and ridiculous mandating of regulations, bush and Cheney should leave as soon as our next president is elected. Unfunded tax cuts will attempted to be continued by Papa.

I congratulate the dems who are atleast able to block any further bill the wh wants to pass. Bush should resign right now, but the sad thing is he most likely believes he has done a bang up job! The man is totally clueless to the plight of the common man. Sure he has all the folksy conservatives fooled by his hillybilly ranch lifestyle, but even they are beginning to see the damage done by Bush's consistently failed policies.

Guest Guest

George W Bush is the greatest President in the history of the United States. He is a Christian patriot who had the balls to stand up against the terrorists.

All liberals must be eliminated from our country, or else we are doomed.

Guest Guest

Quote-

Now answer my questions. How many times has dialogue with these maniacs worked? How many times do we use dialogue before we realize dialogue doesn\'t work?

How many times have we tried? -Quote

Take a lesson from Israel- How many peace agreements have they made with terrorists?

Do they continue to have peace talks?

Do they continue to be attacked by terrorists almost daily?

Make sure you answer the questions before you go off on your silly rants.

Archived