Alice's Closet in JC

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It is a consignment store - and the woman who owns it is one of the rudest people I've ever encountered. I was just wondering if anyone else had had the same experience?

Guest guest

I go there and have never had a problem there. The owner has always been nice to me. I never go to fabulous finds anymore. Alice's closet has alot nicer clothes, at least for me. They don't take trash clothing like Fab finds does.

Guest Shopper

I have shopped there many times & bring items in to consign.

I've found some very nice articles of clothing there - it's one of my best kept secrets for dressing nicely for a fraction of the cost!

I don't always find something everytime I go in, but I like to look!

It's in the Small Mall on Harry L. Drive in JC, across from the park.

Guest kitty

Is Stacy the daughter of Don Miller, he owned the Lincoln car store on main st. in binghamton? There's another older women who works there part time, maybe you're all talking about her and not Stacy. This older lady can sometimes be very rude and have a real bad attitude, like she's better than you are.'

Just wondering.

Guest Guest

I think the woman at Alice's closet is nice.

The B******** at Fabulous Finds? they are so uppity. i took brand new clothes in there from last year with TAGS on and she would not take them.

Guest Guest

I heard an experience from a really nice person that has been treated horrible by Stacy-the owner.

She mistakenly thought her name was "Alice" and Stacy took offense to be addressed by that name.

Go figure, not a big stretch to think the owner might have the same name as the business.

I had every intention of shopping there as I had heard good things about the clothes she sells.

No way now.

I won't give a penny of my hard earned money to someone that treats others in such a mean way.

I think if you are going to deal with the public you should be kind & treat people as you want to be treated.

Archived