tax "rebate"

Guest Mr. Wealthy

Married couples will receive BETWEEN $600.00 and $1200.00 and $300.00 per child.

I didn't think we were getting $$ for the kids.

Guest Guest
$1200.00 was deposited into my account today. I was under the impression that I would receive $1800. being married with 2 children, is this right?

I do not earn an income, could this be the reason for not receiving an additional $600.00?

Guest onlyme

I was wondering for those who have received their payments was your social between the 00-20. Trying to fiqure when mine will be here.

Guest Guest

Mine is between 40 and 49 and I am the poster above your question. I have SEFCU which is a "real time" bank which means it shows up on your account the minute it's put in or taken out. A lot of other banks, like Vision's only update 2 or 3 times daily and their deposits show first then the checks that clear, and their cut off time is most of the time 2PM or 4PM, depending.

The FEDS are trying to get the balance done today and over the weekend and start sending out paper checks on Monday.

Happy Investing !

Guest Guest
I was wondering for those who have received their payments was your social between the 00-20. Trying to fiqure when mine will be here.

My amount was deposited today, using the last two s.s. digits of 01

Guest Guest

I filed mine on April 14th. Got my normal return deposited April 29th (this past Tuesday). Got my 1200 today.

Last two digits are 47

They are going by the primary SS# on your tax return. The SS# that is listed first, but I don't think that they are using any real system like they said they were going to. I know some people between 00-20 that have gotten there's and some that haven't, some people between 21-75 that have and have not and some people between 76-99 that have and haven't. We're still waiting for ours. Our # is 21 and my brother already got his and his # is 79. My aunt's Boyfriend got his Tuesday and his # is 66. Actually, I only know of 1 person between 00-20 that receiverd it already. 2 others are still waiting.

Then again, you have to stop and think about who is sending the money. The IRS. They will say they will do it one way and change it and not tell anyone. Then spend $50 million sending out letters in about 3 months, saying that they changed it and why. LOL I'm in no hurry for mine to get here. I'm using it for a trip in June. If it's not here by then, I just won't have the extra money for the trip.

Guest Guest

I agree! My taxes were not direct deposited. I went to H&R Block and had a rapid refund and got one of their cards w/my taxes on it. If I hadn't been in dire straights (hubby's work was sloooooooow) I would have had my taxes direct deposited but unfortunate circumstances caused me to do otherwise. Now, I'll be getting a paper check - in JULY. Hubby's work picked up but we could still use the money now, rather than later!

@

Guest Guest
People that owed taxes wouldn't have had direct deposit and some people chose to have it mailed for a variety of reasons. Maybe you shouldn't judge so quickly.

LOSER

Guest Don't Get It

Ya call me rich -- but I did not QUALIFY for the refund eventhough I paid Uncle Sam over $40,000 in taxes. What a wonderful country. Just because I would not do to wallyworld and spend it doesn't mean I dont deserve it as much as everyone else. ENJOY SPENDING MY MONEY!!!

@

Archived