tax "rebate"

Guest Mr. Wealthy

Guest Mr. Wealthy

I got my $600 direct deposited today.

In fact, I got it before I got my tax refund.

Anyone else get theirs?

Guest Guest

And I thought the IRS was taking the day off on deposits today and starting up again Friday.

Luck must be on your side, go buy 600 Mega tickets.

Guest Guest
I got my $600 direct deposited today.

In fact, I got it before I got my tax refund.

Anyone else get theirs?

Now that must be something. April 15th was final day, today is May 1, you got your check before your refund? You really are special, like the other poster said.

Guest Guest
Now that must be something. April 15th was final day, today is May 1, you got your check before your refund? You really are special, like the other poster said.

My refund is about $510. At first I thought they had given me back more than my accountant told me I'd be getting. Since it was an exact $600 deposit, I figured it must be GWB's Tax Money Giveback Program.

I'm so glad they got to take my money and use it. I didn't have any use for it.

Guest Guest

My online banking statement calls it a "refund", but my refund isn't exactly $600.

So it must be the rebate thingy.

Guest Guest
My refund is about $510. At first I thought they had given me back more than my accountant told me I'd be getting. Since it was an exact $600 deposit, I figured it must be GWB's Tax Money Giveback Program.

I'm so glad they got to take my money and use it. I didn't have any use for it.

LMAO - your ACCOUNTANT?

And a $ 510.00 refund and $ 600.00 rebate that you'll pay for next year...(?)

Go get a life. your so full of BS it is not even worth anyone's time answering from this point forward. Any more stories, maybe about pot holders?

Guest Guest
LMAO - your ACCOUNTANT?

And a $ 510.00 refund and $ 600.00 rebate that you'll pay for next year...(?)

Go get a life. your so full of BS it is not even worth anyone's time answering from this point forward. Any more stories, maybe about pot holders?

Dude....you've got serious issues.

I was going to explain it to you, but you'd find some way to slam me again no matter what I say.

Your kind is pervasive here.

And boring.

Does anyone else get tired of reading posts by DELETED like this guy ?

Guest Guest

Damn! I check my bank account everyday for my money...I haven't gotten it yet. I can't wait! I'm going to pay off some bills and then go shopping with the rest. I hope it comes soon, $1,800 is nothing to sneeze at.

Guest Guest
Damn! I check my bank account everyday for my money...I haven't gotten it yet. I can't wait! I'm going to pay off some bills and then go shopping with the rest. I hope it comes soon, $1,800 is nothing to sneeze at.

you got two wives?

I thought couples got $1200.

Guest Guest
you got two wives?

I thought couples got $1200.

You are an idiot. Married couples get $1,200. Then $300.00 for each child. Here I'll make this easy for you...I am married and have two children. Did you get it or should I try to spell it out alittle easier???

Guest Guest
You are an idiot. Married couples get $1,200. Then $300.00 for each child. Here I'll make this easy for you...I am married and have two children. Did you get it or should I try to spell it out alittle easier???

You have to spell things out here. Before long someone will tell you youre lying that you dont have kids.

What if you dont have direct deposit when will the checks come?

Guest Guest

Still no shortage of trolls here on BCV I see.

I have no kids. I didn't study the GWB Gimmebackmymoney program.

Why do DELETED like this guy like you constantly need to bolster your ego by insulting people on an anonymous message board?

Ever notice it's not working? If it did, you'd have stopped by now.

Dude....you've got serious issues.

I was going to explain it to you, but you'd find some way to slam me again no matter what I say.

Your kind is pervasive here.

And boring.

Does anyone else get tired of reading posts by jackhhholes like this guy?

Yep.

Miserable F, isn't he?

Guest Guest
Seriously. That guy is an idiot.

Responding to your own posts makes you look as lame as BDS Guy.

Oh wait......you ARE as lame as he is.

Sorry.

Guest Cheney one

I think that idiot who cannot spell or add is the same guy who asks where eerybody is on Saturday night..."hey where is everybody"....loser.....that is what youget for being a Republican...no friends!!

Guest Guest

I have no kids. I didn't study the GWB Gimmebackmymoney program.

Why do DELETED like this guy like you constantly need to bolster your ego by insulting people on an anonymous message board?

Ever notice it's not working? If it did, you'd have stopped by now.

LOL wow you need to get a life buddy. Two words....Anger Mangement

Guest Guest

Hum looks like you are the one bolstering your ego by insulting people here on an anonymous message board but okay whatever you say :rolleyes:

I didn't get mine yet - :-(

I filed my taxes back in January - as soon as it was elligable. If you haven't, try Freedom from TurboTax.

As for my tax rebate, I was counting on it when I went down to NYC this weekend.

Guest Guest

$1200.00 was deposited into my account today. I was under the impression that I would receive $1800. being married with 2 children, is this right?

Archived