Pug Fest?

Guest hogarth

Guest Guest

I always see a red van with some Pug reference in the plate. Something like HugAPug or something like that.

I'd rather Slug-A-Pug.

Worthless animal.

Guest Guest
I always see a red van with some Pug reference in the plate. Something like HugAPug or something like that.

I'd rather Slug-A-Pug.

Worthless animal.

I got three and they are the biggest lovers in the world. The pug rally is in the town of Maine each year on route 26, in the park, next to the school,but I try to attend each year. Always have fun! The group pictures are precious!

Guest Guest
I got three and they are the biggest lovers in the world. The pug rally is in the town of Maine each year on route 26, in the park, next to the school,but I try to attend each year. Always have fun! The group pictures are precious!

Them pugs are the dumbest looking dog there is.

You are a stalker to just get him going? You don't have anything better to do with your time? I kind of feel sorry for you (I should say your family) all your negativity you post on here. Because you think its great to be an internet bully...I can't imagine what you treat you're family like. If you even have a someone one that would stick around for someone as negative and rotten as you have been. :angry:

Guest Guest
You are a stalker to just get him going? You don't have anything better to do with your time? I kind of feel sorry for you (I should say your family) all your negativity you post on here. Because you think its great to be an internet bully...I can't imagine what you treat you're family like. If you even have a someone one that would stick around for someone as negative and rotten as you have been. :angry:
:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

And why would that be? Because you say so? The poster has the right to state their feelings about pugs and you don't like it so you think it's okay to bash the poster. Why? Because your registered and the poster is not, just like me?

Grow up kiddie!

And why would that be? Because you say so? The poster has the right to state their feelings about pugs and you don't like it so you think it's okay to bash the poster. Why? Because your registered and the poster is not, just like me?

Grow up kiddie!

No, because you're an a$$.

Guest Guest

Tell it like it is!! LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I foster a pug last summer. She was a blast. She would go, go, go and then CRASH!! Funniest thing I have ever seen. My dog is a very laid back quiet couch potato. That little pug livened our summer last year. She in a good home now, but I do miss her sometimes.

Archived