M-E Football

Guest guest

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME PASSING UP 32 to 0........CLASSY!!

Hey what goes around comes around. How does it feel Tanker. You are getting your own medicine slapped at you. You should be ashamed Tanker of your team.

Guest maine endwell fans

There is one thing I have observed through my own experiences and my childrens is that if a parent coach has kids on the team that are not very good then his/her coaching will 95% of the time be very poor. They will spend most of their time promoting their kid and his friends. Now a parent coach whose children are very good is usually a top coach. He/She will not favor their kids and coach like they should. The Gallagher kids are top athletes. Outside of school sports when they are paticipating on travel teams they are amongst the best, including their opponents, wherever they are playing. Based on his record, I would have to say Mr. Gallagher is a top coach. As far as winning a state championship in A? Aquinas would be hard for any top AA team to get by let alone any A team. You ME people should be proud to have the program you have, not bashing it.

matt matt matt u really should not post about yourself it just makes u look lamer than u are. have you no shame

Coaching edge is HUGE in Jc's Favor!!

ME coach is winning cuz of talent...

Its the Jimmies and the Joes over the X's and the O's.

Talent wins!

ME PASSING UP 32 to 0........CLASSY!!

First and 25 yds to go and in the 3rd quarter. According to you, the backup QB should have taken a knee on every play until the end of the game. Didn't hear over the PA system that Vestal was done competing. You are an idiot!

Guest all of maine endwell

There is one thing I have observed through my own experiences and my childrens is that if a parent coach has kids on the team that are not very good then his/her coaching will 95% of the time be very poor. They will spend most of their time promoting their kid and his friends. Now a parent coach whose children are very good is usually a top coach. He/She will not favor their kids and coach like they should. The Gallagher kids are top athletes. Outside of school sports when they are paticipating on travel teams they are amongst the best, including their opponents, wherever they are playing. Based on his record, I would have to say Mr. Gallagher is a top coach. As far as winning a state championship in A? Aquinas would be hard for any top AA team to get by let alone any A team. You ME people should be proud to have the program you have, not bashing it.

according to kevin stevens 6'4" kyle "wing it" gallagher is the second coming of shane connolly wonder what matt "blojlb" gallagher had 2 do 2 stevens to get the write up in the paper. funny how nothing was said about barrets 2 throws that hit adam "drop it" gallagher right on the money o and kyle "cant run a pass pattern" gallagher had yet another barret throw dropped right in front of daddy. yeah ur top athletes made u proud.

according to kevin stevens 6'4" kyle "wing it" gallagher is the second coming of shane connolly wonder what matt "blojlb" gallagher had 2 do 2 stevens to get the write up in the paper. funny how nothing was said about barrets 2 throws that hit adam "drop it" gallagher right on the money o and kyle "cant run a pass pattern" gallagher had yet another barret throw dropped right in front of daddy. yeah ur top athletes made u proud.

Shane had a great college football career didn't he!

Hmmmm...Stevens never mentioned Connolly...that's your BS. Last I knew, writers report on what impacted the game...the two great Barrett throws that were dropped did not impact the game. The 40 yard throw that was caught for a TD did impact the score....reportable! Next game why don't you post a write-up here explaining every missed block, tackle, pass route, throw, etc that was missed by every one on the team that didn't happen to make it to the press' coverage...should be a good read. Sounds to me like you're jealous. Not only did both quarterbacks play great, the entire team did. You're a loser sucking on sour grapes!

ME is a powerhouse! If we don't win a state title this year, we definitely will when we drop down to class B next year!

There is no state championship.

No chance to win anything above Section 4 this year. A win over the Section 3 champ would be an accomplishment!

I like your chances of winning the Upstate B title next year though!

ME is a powerhouse! If we don't win a state title this year, we definitely will when we drop down to class B next year!

Want to show how State Title worthy you are this year? Go out and beat Corning this week by 6 TD's like Aquinas did a few weeks ago. Do that, and maybe this talk would get some merit. Can already tell you M-E will not blow out Corning this week, and I wudn't be surprised to see M-E in fact lose in a close game.

Shane had a great college football career didn't he!

As an aquantance of Shane, I think bashing him is extremely ignorant. The kid had 3 or 4 surgeries while at Cornell and still stuck with it. Not many people can go to college and play football, let alone stick it out till graduation. Any team would be lucky to have him on the roster. A character kid who will never quit on you. Bashing a kid because he got hurt is classless.

Want to show how State Title worthy you are this year? Go out and beat Corning this week by 6 TD's like Aquinas did a few weeks ago. Do that, and maybe this talk would get some merit. Can already tell you M-E will not blow out Corning this week, and I wudn't be surprised to see M-E in fact lose in a close game.

Aquinas lost 16-13 tonight. Maybe they are not as good as everyone claims them to be...

Aquinas lost 16-13 tonight. Maybe they are not as good as everyone claims them to be...

Trust me, they are. They just played a great team tonight. Cathedral Prep is a very tough out almost every year.

Not to mention a bright, nice kid who happens to be s Cornell alumnus. Wonder where the basher played qb for a division one team. Additionally, given his education I bet he wins most games of resume poker. Losers bash winners.

As an aquantance of Shane, I think bashing him is extremely ignorant. The kid had 3 or 4 surgeries while at Cornell and still stuck with it. Not many people can go to college and play football, let alone stick it out till graduation. Any team would be lucky to have him on the roster. A character kid who will never quit on you. Bashing a kid because he got hurt is classless.

Sparents! I love it, perfectly descriptive.

4 -4

5 - 3 at best

Nice prediction but unless they lose to JC, which they'll beat by 30 or more depending on if Gallagher wants to beat up on them a bit or save his players for the playoffs, they'll be 7-0. They're now 6-0 so... M-E football=the standard

Nice prediction but unless they lose to JC, which they'll beat by 30 or more depending on if Gallagher wants to beat up on them a bit or save his players for the playoffs, they'll be 7-0. They're now 6-0 so... M-E football=the standard

I played for JC and I still follow JC football and I'll be the first one to say that ME is gunna bust JC up big time this week.

Dont' you find it sad that M-E's back Nick Sorrenti most likely won't be playin and they'll still beat JC by 40 points? ahh the smell of victory is coming for the Spartans and the spartacat trophy.. who will win the jv game?

Dont' you find it sad that M-E's back Nick Sorrenti most likely won't be playin and they'll still beat JC by 40 points? ahh the smell of victory is coming for the Spartans and the spartacat trophy.. who will win the jv game?

It's the Spar-Cat trophy. What is so hard about that?

Trust me, they are. They just played a great team tonight. Cathedral Prep is a very tough out almost every year.

Very true. To put M-E in the same conversation as Cathedral Prep is very humorous. Prep plays powerhouse teams from Cleveland and Pittsburgh year in and year out and competes with them. The fact that Aquinas lost by only 3 points to the Ramblers of Prep shows how good of a team they are. IF, big if M-E wins the section title, they will get curb stomped by Aquinas in the state playoffs if they get past the section 3 champs

Gallagher terrible game plan, out coached vs JC, just think what Aquinas does to him. Once again, his plyers bail him out- wolfolk . JC seemed better prepped on D. UE WILL OWN ME IN 2 weeks

Gallagher terrible game plan, out coached vs JC, just think what Aquinas does to him. Once again, his plyers bail him out- wolfolk . JC seemed better prepped on D. UE WILL OWN ME IN 2 weeks

You MUST be joking! I can't comment on Coach Gallaher, but to suggest that he was outcoached by Fred Deinhart is completely laughable. Deinhart gave away this game and the JC players should NOT blame themselves for the loss today.

Guest Francis

JC and M-E have not played anywhere near 11 games since Fred took over. Anyone who suggests that JC's offense has been dive right, left, etc has not been watching this year. I have been critical of play-calling over the years, and this year looks different. JC doesn't have the athletes? I am highly suspicious of that. And as far as 40-7? I will take THAT bet any day... JC's defense is FAR too quick and potent for that. I see a much lower scoring game, in the neighborhood of 22-20.

JC is 1-10 since Fred took over JC.....

Last year was the first year since Mr. D took over that JC avoided to play ME. He has only beaten them once, and has lost to them every other time, for the most part in a very lopsided fashion??

Please help me with my memorey....

JC vs ME

05-06: 0-2

06-07: 0-2

07-08: 0-2

08-09: 1-1

09-10: JC avoided ME

10-12: 0-1

Your right, not 1-10, sorry....1-8.

Hahahahahahahaha

Guest fact checker

Why are all the sparents so quiet after their precious spoiled jv team lost this past weekend? What about the streak? The dynasty? The excuses?

Time for a update... the precious, dynastic, spoiled and streaking ME jv football team won their twenty- ninth out of a possible thirty...over the last three seasons...me 54.. jc..14...the lone loss a defeat by ue....would of liked to have the two disciplined players that the coach sat for that game...did not ..so be it..

Archived