M-E Football

Guest guest

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you thing ME would match up to Binghamton?

ME beat UE a couple weeks ago but don't count on it happening again. Whoever wins that game between ME and UE in a couple weeks, it will be their last win of the season.

Pretty bad Gallagher only gave Sr QB one series on senior day....no wonder his players cant stand him. # 27 didnt block or tackle anyone all day, maybe he should have paid his dues on jv.

Pretty bad Gallagher only gave Sr QB one series on senior day....no wonder his players cant stand him. # 27 didnt block or tackle anyone all day, maybe he should have paid his dues on jv.

Sorry... but Gallagher is the better QB, hands down, and you play to win. The offense has way more options on the table with him at the helm. Barrett played the 1st series and fumbled back-to-back snaps followed by a terrible throw to a wide open defender for an interception. A change had to be made if they wanted to win. Gallagher should be starting every series from here on out if they want a chance to advance into state play.

Must be you missed the game...first snap was fumbled along with a couple more, then an ugly interception, not a great way to start.

Guest Dienheart NEEDS TO GO

dienheart needs to go he is not his dad JC needs to grow a pair and tell him to go to hell stop hurting JC. I do not think that he has played football himself and any games that they have won have nothing to do with him it is the players he does not help them one bit he just does the opposite. Also why would you have a coach that no like just do not understand why he is still at JC must be politics because that is how he runs his team the name game put the people in who can play on the field and teach them how to play the game so they can win.

He would be 7 and 0 at ME!! I mean, anybody could coach that team, they have a huge line and 3 good backs. Gallagher cant coach a lick. His true colors are yet to come out..

Guest Ilikefootball
He would be 7 and 0 at ME!! I mean, anybody could coach that team, they have a huge line and 3 good backs. Gallagher cant coach a lick. His true colors are yet to come out..

Response: From someone on the outside looking in (my kids do not go to ME) ME'S coach seems to do a good job. He teams are always competitive, and the group of kids he has on the team are a good bunch who work hard and take pride in playing for their school.

To read about him and his coaching ability, you would think he is the anti Christ! It appears a lot of you have issues with this person, but please keep in mind that this kind of "the grass is always greener" mentality is not productive.

At the Varsity level, you need more than just talent to be your best, you need coaching that directs it correctly to be it's best. I can't imagine what you people would do if you actually had someone who did not care about winning but was merely collecting a check like some of the other schools in section 4.

No skin off my apple....I'm am happy with my school's coach who is passionate and positive about the game.

Response: From someone on the outside looking in (my kids do not go to ME) ME'S coach seems to do a good job. He teams are always competitive, and the group of kids he has on the team are a good bunch who work hard and take pride in playing for their school.

To read about him and his coaching ability, you would think he is the anti Christ! It appears a lot of you have issues with this person, but please keep in mind that this kind of "the grass is always greener" mentality is not productive.

At the Varsity level, you need more than just talent to be your best, you need coaching that directs it correctly to be it's best. I can't imagine what you people would do if you actually had someone who did not care about winning but was merely collecting a check like some of the other schools in section 4.

No skin off my apple....I'm am happy with my school's coach who is passionate and positive about the game.

A voice of reason on BC Voice - I am sorry to say but you are banned from this forum and board - Please read the rules no logical or reasonable posts allowed!

dienheart needs to go he is not his dad JC needs to grow a pair and tell him to go to hell stop hurting JC. I do not think that he has played football himself and any games that they have won have nothing to do with him it is the players he does not help them one bit he just does the opposite. Also why would you have a coach that no like just do not understand why he is still at JC must be politics because that is how he runs his team the name game put the people in who can play on the field and teach them how to play the game so they can win.

It was all politics when he was GIVEN the job.

ME's Line is not huge. UE, Vestal, Elmira, Corning all had larger lines, JC was comparable (not sure about CV, Hhds). ME's Line is just better. They are well coached and execute their assignments very well.

ME's Line is not huge. UE, Vestal, Elmira, Corning all had larger lines, JC was comparable (not sure about CV, Hhds). ME's Line is just better. They are well coached and execute their assignments very well.

unless you are from the planet of the apes, those kids are huge for high school football, tack on the fact that most are underclassmen and their talent plus the major offseason weight training they were doing and that is a monster line. a couple of those kids won / placed in national and regional power lifting competitions. they are big.

Um.....277, 250, 240, 230, and 240 is huge for high school. And they are all strong!!!

If these are real numbers, that is big for this area. However, an official I know who has done at least one ME game this year described them as SOLID all the way across. No interior linemen under 200, no fat guys. He estimated a 220 average tackle-to-tackle.

My guess is that his #’s are closer to the truth than yours [247.4], but even with a 220-230 average with nobody under 210 that is a solid Section 4 line.

He also added that ME did not have a size advantage over Corning and that Corning should have won the game and would win 2 out of 3 or even 3 out of 4 if they were to meet again.

But they should, they have over 2X the enrollment.

Guest fact checker

who cares its freakin jv's, talk to me when you get to varsity if your still playing.

who cares?.. do you think a jv program that wins twenty nine out of thirty, playing the same schools as the varsity is to be dismissed lightly?.. those same players are on the way to their second sect four title... ably prepared at the jv level, use to success the standard continues at the varsity level...

who cares?.. do you think a jv program that wins twenty nine out of thirty, playing the same schools as the varsity is to be dismissed lightly?.. those same players are on the way to their second sect four title... ably prepared at the jv level, use to success the standard continues at the varsity level...

Nice to have a winning JV program, but it doesn’t have any more significance than NFL preseason games. Hardly anybody cares or is impressed!

Corning may have twice the enrollment but if you noticed they had less kids on the team then ME!

Probably somehow M-E's fault that Corning has less players

Good Luck to the Spartans in the playoffs

Why are you ME people so cynical? I happen to be at the game and many besides myself noticed that Corning had a smaller team than ME. That is usually not expected of a larger school. We actually wondered if it had to do with the merge and some kids decided not to play. Get off your high horse already, there's something wrong with you people. No wonder you are called ME!

Guest fact checker

Nice to have a winning JV program, but it doesn’t have any more significance than NFL preseason games. Hardly anybody cares or is impressed!

You sir are no sherlock holmes...timestamp..it is elementary..there are spartan varsity players that have not lost a footballgame in years...mensa man.. not.. these are known as WINNERS..the jv program breeds winners..they carry it on to the next level..know it alls like you dismiss the experience, and look for reasons why the spartans win..easy schedule, drop down in class, bad weather...etc. etc...the spartans win because they are conditioned to win...

Omg get over yourself. They win because they r conditioned to win? Thats between stupid and arrogant exactly what we all expect from you people.
M-E football program is for winners..call them cocky arrogant..be all we care is that we're undefeated and you aren't

Archived