Hearing Cats

Saturday'sChild

Every morning on WBNG there a commerical on with a woman saying she has a cigarette with coffee, with donuts, with lunch, etc. and every time it's on I swear I hear kittens in my basement. I looked for them a few mornings before leaving for work. It finally dawned on me that it might be coming from the audio on the commerical but it's very faint. Has anyone else heard this? I'm sick of looking for those cats. Kind of like chasing a monkey. :unsure:

Ok, then, I'll stop looking for the kittens. Last year a momma cat wandered in or was dropped and had 8 babies. Had a heck of a time finding good homes for them. When I heard them in the basement I thought, oh no, here we go again.
Yea imagine the look on my 8 year olds face when I kept asking him "Are you sure you arent hiding a cat in the house" Now he wants a cat <_<

The poor kid! He'll probably will hide one now. Just might as well let him have it - will be less trouble for you in the long run. Well, at least I do have one good lead when the kitties move in again! :)
Great a dog, 4 mice, a snake and a cat that ought to be a good time. :rolleyes:

Guest country girl2
Every morning on WBNG there a commerical on with a woman saying she has a cigarette with coffee, with donuts, with lunch, etc. and every time it's on I swear I hear kittens in my basement. I looked for them a few mornings before leaving for work. It finally dawned on me that it might be coming from the audio on the commerical but it's very faint. Has anyone else heard this? I'm sick of looking for those cats. Kind of like chasing a monkey. :unsure:

:lol: I have not noticed it, I will have to pay more attention. That is too funny.

Well, with that managerie one more cat wouldn't matter. Add a couple of ferrets and you've got a party. Personally, I would lose the snake though.
Well the mice are for the snake, When we got them Alex wanted to name them I called them snake and food now theres 6 of them Id love to get rid of the snake, know anyone that wants to buy a ball python

Archived