Womenspeak

Guest Dr. Fill

Guest Dr. Fill

Women's code of what they really mean when they talk to us //////

"I love you" = "Be careful, you're just about to get lied to. In fact, you just have been."

"There is no other man."= "There is another man."

"It's not you, it's me." = "It's not you, its' me. I'm perpetually confused about what I want in life, and I've been this way all my adult life. Too bad you got caught up in my personal chaos and wasted all that time. See ya"

"You're my soul mate. I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you." = "I'll be gone soon."

"I just want to find a decent man who will treat me right." = "If he can't bring me copious amounts of adrenaline-pumping drama and at least two major crises a month, he'll be history in no time."

Anyone else got more?

Guest Guest

Sorry...couldnt resist, I'm a woman and found that hilarious as hell! Thats why I'm not the typical "woman". I never tell my husband I love him just because I know he'd never say it back, if I could take back my marriage to him I would, never should have gotten married but I was young and stupid, could care less for his attention, I'd rather be with another woman at this point. What can I say? I'm just a MILF.

Guest Guest

How about that classic line on a first date.........

"If we make love, are you gonna think of me as a DELETED?"

Think it? I am betting on it!

Guest Guest
Your skit was lame.

Sounds like something from Seinfeld.

@

You forgot to put your post in quotes and include the interpretation.

Guest Guest

"I don't have sex for at least 6 months." = "Act like you don't care, and you'll be getting some inside of 3 weeks."

Guest Guest

"I'm only human, and I make mistakes, too, you know" (heard extraordinarily rarely) = "I'm always right. You're always wrong. Accept that I'm going to act superior to you at all times and we'll get along just fine."

My favorite

"I can be a real b***ch!" = "I am a real b***ch!"

Guest Guest
Your skit was lame.

Sounds like something from Seinfeld.

@

Sounds like reality to me what color is the sky in your world?

Sorry...couldnt resist, I'm a woman and found that hilarious as hell! Thats why I'm not the typical "woman". I never tell my husband I love him just because I know he'd never say it back, if I could take back my marriage to him I would, never should have gotten married but I was young and stupid, could care less for his attention, I'd rather be with another woman at this point. What can I say? I'm just a MILF.

Can I watch?

:huh:

@

Guest Guest
A yummy mummy calls themself a MILF :huh:

You're obviously either the twit who initially posted that, or just as braindead.

@

Archived