For Miami Dolphin fans (72 fish fans particularly)

Section4Mike

How About them GIANTS!

Yeah, they impressed everyone.

I was rooting for the Pats as they beat my Bolts (Charger fan for 40 years now) and I wanted to see Seau get his ring, but them Giants earned it. Impressive win in very impressive style (My annual Super Bowl wish is for the lead to change hands via a TD after the 2 minute warning...a guarantee you had a great game).

Mike

Yeah, they impressed everyone.

I was rooting for the Pats as they beat my Bolts (Charger fan for 40 years now) and I wanted to see Seau get his ring, but them Giants earned it. Impressive win in very impressive style (My annual Super Bowl wish is for the lead to change hands via a TD after the 2 minute warning...a guarantee you had a great game).

Mike

I am and always have been a true Giants fan! I think that is probably the best game I have even seen! Both teams are GREAT but as in every game there has to be a winner and a loser. I am happy that my NY Giants were the winners. People were saying that both offenses were terrible, I don't believe that, I believe that both defenses were that good! Eli has proven himself in my book! What a performance!

Guest therapist

i think the 72 dolphins might want to move on with their lives. different time, different styles. move on guys and let it go. i'll take 4 rings over your 1 season anyday.

i think the 72 dolphins might want to move on with their lives. different time, different styles. move on guys and let it go. i'll take 4 rings over your 1 season anyday.

How Many Games Did the 72 Dolphins Win 14-0 plus 2 playoff wins???????? so 16-0???????

i think the 72 dolphins might want to move on with their lives. different time, different styles. move on guys and let it go. I'll take 4 rings over your 1 season any day.

as a die hard fins fan, i bleed with every season but as the only team to have an unblemished record is cherished! there is a Superbowl champ every year. some people cant even remember last years champ let alone other years but everyone remembers who went undefeated!

Archived