Idiot employees

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was at the Video King in Endwell today (Sun.) When this obnoxious "pretty boy" employee would not STFU. It was like some kind of teen convention rallied around the counter. He was making jokes with these flaky little teen girls and he actually thought he was funny. There were several children in the store and he was running his mouth about things that should not have been said in a local place of business and certainly not around children. He was screaming and yelling at customers who walked in the store and would comment on them to his little groupies. He couldnt have been more than 22 years old and thought he was all that. How the he!! do people like this get hired? This idiot made a complete DELETED out of himself, not only did I have to leave because of him, 3 other people also walked out. Nice business DELETED , I know I wont be going back there.

Guest Guest

What's the name? If he ain't an adolescent throw his name out on the net and people will look for him to slip. Some may even pick a fight if he says the wrong thing.

Guest Guest

I'm not sure what his name is. I didnt want to stick around long enough to find out, I was ready to slap the DELETED out of the little puke as it was (and I'm a woman with alot of patience). I just had to GTFO of there ASAP. He was wearing some pansy DELETED shirt that said some crap about fun in the sun. He acted like he was some DELETED head from the "Real World" on MTV.

Guest Guest

I'll set him straight if I see him acting up! Bet he would love to get his DELETED by a kid still in high school!

Guest Guest
I was at the Video King in Endwell today (Sun.) When this obnoxious "pretty boy" employee would not STFU. It was like some kind of teen convention rallied around the counter. He was making jokes with these flaky little teen girls and he actually thought he was funny.

what did you expect???? you were at the Video King in Endwell. HELLO. get TIVO and join the rest of the twenty first century. nobody rents videos. well, maybe in endwell new york they do.

Guest Guest
I'll set him straight if I see him acting up! Bet he would love to get his DELETED by a kid still in high school!

tough guy eh? go get 'em festus. punk.

Guest Guest
I'm not sure what his name is. I didnt want to stick around long enough to find out, I was ready to slap the DELETED out of the little puke as it was (and I'm a woman with alot of patience). I just had to GTFO of there ASAP. He was wearing some DELETED shirt that said some crap about fun in the sun. He acted like he was some sh!t head from the "Real World" on MTV.

Do you even work? You sound like an idiot as well.

Guest Guest

I may stop in to see this pansy in action. Sounds like one those DELETED that wears Hollister shirts and hangs out at tanning salons.

Guest Benni Booboo

Why didn't you call him on his behavior? He can't correct it if he isn't aware that people are leaving because of it. Obviously he is immature and not well mannered, but that could have been a teachable moment. What good are you doing coming and complaining on a message board, besdies trashing a business. The least you can do now is call and talk to the manager and make a complaint. If I owned a business and people were leaving due to actions of my employees, I would want to know.

Guest Guest
Why didn't you call him on his behavior? He can't correct it if he isn't aware that people are leaving because of it. Obviously he is immature and not well mannered, but that could have been a teachable moment. What good are you doing coming and complaining on a message board, besdies trashing a business. The least you can do now is call and talk to the manager and make a complaint. If I owned a business and people were leaving due to actions of my employees, I would want to know.

I'm not going to knock your point of view, although I disagree.

It's not my job as a customer to "teach" young adults how to act. That's why they have managers. If they're not acting right, it's the manager's job to train them, not mine.

I will eventually show my displeasure by shopping elsewhere if they don't get problem behavior fixed after a few times. That's just my outlook on it.

Guest Benni Booboo

Again, if they are not aware of the problem, or that it is offensive to customers, how can they fix it?

Guest Guest
I'm not sure what his name is. I didnt want to stick around long enough to find out, I was ready to slap the DELETED out of the little puke as it was (and I'm a woman with alot of patience). I just had to GTFO of there ASAP. He was wearing some DELETED shirt that said some crap about fun in the sun. He acted like he was some DELETED head from the "Real World" on MTV.

How do you know for certain he worked there? The t-shirt comment makes me wonder. Of course he could be an employee and not wearing his official work shirt, but I have my doubts. Maybe he was a friend of the other workers and it appeared, other than his very rude behavior, worked there?

In either case, you do owe it to the manager to make a complaint. Just call on Monday and ask to speak to the manager and don't give a reason until you have the manager on the phone. Actually, if it were me, I'd call the Binghamton one (next to Dick's on Court Street), and talk to the manager there and tell him/her about what happened. That way you can avoid a worker from the Endwell store maybe recognizing your voice and pulling a fast one on you ("I'm the manager, how can I help you?").

If this jerk really does work there, he should be fired on Monday. If he does not work there, his friends who do work there should be reprimanded for not asking him to leave the store.

Guest Guest
Again, if they are not aware of the problem, or that it is offensive to customers, how can they fix it?

If it's a chronic, serious problem, management will hear about it early and often.

Guest Guest
what did you expect???? you were at the Video King in Endwell. HELLO. get TIVO and join the rest of the twenty first century. nobody rents videos. well, maybe in endwell new york they do.

HELLO...I only went in there to get movies on sale for my students for my classroom. FYI, I do have TIVO at my house, but unfortunatley we do not have TIVO in the classroom, but thank you for your concern.

Guest Guest
How do you know for certain he worked there? The t-shirt comment makes me wonder. Of course he could be an employee and not wearing his official work shirt, but I have my doubts. Maybe he was a friend of the other workers and it appeared, other than his very rude behavior, worked there?

Well to me if he took my money, and was working the register and computer behind the counter, he was definately employed there.

Guest Guest

Not necessarily. Not if he was acting like that. He could have been a recently fired employee who was popular with his fellow-workers and they let him do that. He could have been a former employee and the same. In either case you are wimping out by not calling them and complaing, or exxagerating.

Guest Guest
enjoying your fifth year of high school? better than the four before huh? BMOC with a rusted trans-am

So what if I went for five years, at least I have better grammar than your punk ass. WTF is the four year. You stupid fucker!

Guest Guest
So what if I went for five years, at least I have better grammar than your punk ass. WTF is the four year. You stupid fucker!

Shit I can't read, go on fucktard say what you have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Guy Guestinger

Do us all a favor and get rid of your ANNOYING sig post with the idiot nodding his head.

You don't like Jay? He's funny. I visualize the scene in the movie Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back where the sig post came from.

Archived