Idiot employees

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
HELLO...I only went in there to get movies on sale for my students for my classroom. FYI, I do have TIVO at my house, but unfortunatley we do not have TIVO in the classroom, but thank you for your concern.

whatever, real nice progressive curriculum, let me throw in a VHS. Afterward we'll all sit semi-circle and discuss our feelings on what just occured. obviously no "concern" for the students. keep up the lackadaisical effort.

Guest Guest
So what if I went for five years, at least I have better grammar than your punk ass. WTF is the four year. You stupid fucker!

"So what if I went for five years" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
You don't like Jay? He's funny. I visualize the scene in the movie Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back where the sig post came from.

Guess that goes to show what type of person you are. Just my opinion, but its annoying

Not necessarily. Not if he was acting like that. He could have been a recently fired employee who was popular with his fellow-workers and they let him do that. He could have been a former employee and the same. In either case you are wimping out by not calling them and complaing, or exxagerating.

Huh? :huh:

Guest Guest
I'm not going to knock your point of view, although I disagree.

It's not my job as a customer to "teach" young adults how to act. That's why they have managers. If they're not acting right, it's the manager's job to train them, not mine.

I will eventually show my displeasure by shopping elsewhere if they don't get problem behavior fixed after a few times. That's just my outlook on it.

Ahhhh the old 'it's not MY job' routine - and in true form of BCVoice posters, let's come in here and rant about it instead. typical.

Guest Guest
Ahhhh the old 'it's not MY job' routine - and in true form of BCVoice posters, let's come in here and rant about it instead. typical.

As a customer, it's NOT my job.

As a manager, it is my job at my workplace.

Simple enough?

@

Archived