Barney Frank

Hunter

In a rumour being widely reported by your's truly Barney Frank resigned only after he was seen stopping off at a gay funeral home for a cold one. This rumour has been somewhat confirmed by the gay field marshal at Penn State university. Where is all of that gay pride at now ya'll?

How they could vote that guy into office time after time just amazes me. He ran a gay brothel out of his home...

You lying republican fox news watcher you....It was Barneys live in boyfriend who ran it....Bawney says he no nothing..nuthhhing!!!

You lying republican fox news watcher you....It was Barneys live in boyfriend who ran it....Bawney says he no nothing..nuthhhing!!!

The old DELETED said it wasn't him running the prostitution ring-good enuf for me!

@

"Rumour"? Hunter, I didn't know you were British!

Let's bring an end to this silly theatre, you ponce, attempting to colour this gentleman's reputation with your poppycock and bollocks. You're probably just some unemployed lorry driver living in his mum's cellar.

How they could vote that guy into office time after time just amazes me. He ran a gay brothel out of his home...

The really fascinating thing is that, like Hinchey, Frank was a supreme DELETED as a person, one of the biggest DELETED anybody could hope to meet, and everybody in Washington knew it.

He's letting his true colors show now that the game is over.

http://www.washingto...979N_story.html

Let's bring an end to this silly theatre, you ponce, attempting to colour this gentleman's reputation with your poppycock and bollocks. You're probably just some unemployed lorry driver living in his mum's cellar.

Bloody wanker

Yeah, I am sure he was totally in the dark about it. lol

Archived