BEST HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS FROM SECTION 4

Guest Guest

Holly Aprile from Afton HS in Softball - By far the most dominant player in her sport and in relationship to any other high school sport offered in Section 4

Holly Aprile from Afton HS in Softball - By far the most dominant player in her sport and in relationship to any other high school sport offered in Section 4

This thread is about football.

To your point though. Close, very close, but not quite. What Troy Nickerson did in high school trumps Ms Aprile.

If you mean the Kimmel brothers from Sus-Jon, Jamie, and Jerry then I agree. Especially Jon and Jamie.........

Pete Kurkendall from ESS was a monster back in the early to mid 80's.

As a North high alum I got a chance to play against both May and a Kimmel (which one?? the oldest?)

May was a phenom and all the Kimmels were men amongst boys at SV and all three had pro careers. But Mark May is was and will be the best NFL player produced in this area for a long time. Sorry Kaz, Doc and Mott.

I do remember a principal at the old East Jr high (early 70s') that played for the NY Giants in their great heydays of the 50's and early 60's

The best ever was Ernie Davis. Wake up. Second Best may be a discussion but number two can't carry Davis' gear. Come on people.

I think everyone agrees with that but there could never be a discussion if we just brought his name up. I guess the topic should read "The second best high school football player from Section 4." because that is actually what we are discussing.

I think everyone agrees with that but there could never be a discussion if we just brought his name up. I guess the topic should read "The second best high school football player from Section 4." because that is actually what we are discussing.

But the OP said "players", as in let's list a bunch of them.

And the OP didn't mention football either.

The OP said "both sides of the ball". Then he posted 6 minutes later to clarify he meant football.

None the less, you ever hear the term "both sides of the ball" in discussions about any sport that uses a ball other than football?

The OP said "both sides of the ball". Then he posted 6 minutes later to clarify he meant football.

None the less, you ever hear the term "both sides of the ball" in discussions about any sport that uses a ball other than football?

Translation: You're the OP sticking up for yourself.

Yes, I have heard the PHRASE, "both sides of the ball" in other sports besides football

You're still a douche-bag by the way

As a North high alum I got a chance to play against both May and a Kimmel (which one?? the oldest?)

May was a phenom and all the Kimmels were men amongst boys at SV and all three had pro careers. But Mark May is was and will be the best NFL player produced in this area for a long time. Sorry Kaz, Doc and Mott.

I do remember a principal at the old East Jr high (early 70s') that played for the NY Giants in their great heydays of the 50's and early 60's

I believe he was Frank LoVoulo his wife taught English at JCHS. Dick Miller and Bill Korutz and Jerry Skoniecki all played pro football and they all went to JCHS.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived