PEYTON MANNING TO BE RELEASED BY COLTS-- ESPN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

well, the 1st step in peyton's end is complete. he will be released by the colts. so all the idiots who said he would play for the colts this year are once again wrong. on march 13th, other teams can talk to him. the first thing he will have to do is pass a medical test. he still needs more surgery and can't throw well. he would demand a lot of money. but it won't matter because no teams doctors will put their careers on the line by clearing him to play. it's a no win situation for anyone and will end his career, like i predicted in january. get ready to pucker up girls. once again, you lose.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

well, the 1st step in peyton's end is complete. he will be released by the colts. so all the idiots who said he would play for the colts this year are once again wrong. on march 13th, other teams can talk to him. the first thing he will have to do is pass a medical test. he still needs more surgery and can't throw well. he would demand a lot of money. but it won't matter because no teams doctors will put their careers on the line by clearing him to play. it's a no win situation for anyone and will end his career, like i predicted in january. get ready to pucker up girls. once again, you lose.

I think your pad is on too tight....................

Guest guest

keep winning arguements with yourself, idiot. no one said he was going to play for the colts. please go back to that thread and pull up any postings that said he was going to play for the colts. there aren't any. idjet.

if you think starting a new post about the same subject is going to make the fact that you said his retirement was announced mid-January any more correct, you really are everything everyone here says about you.

Guest Guest

well, the 1st step in peyton's end is complete. he will be released by the colts. so all the idiots who said he would play for the colts this year are once again wrong. on march 13th, other teams can talk to him, the first thing he will have to do is pass a medical test. he still needs more surgery and can't throw well. he would demand a lot of money. but it won't matter because no teams doctors will put their careers on the line by clearing him to play. it's a no win situation for anyone and will end his career, like i predicted in january. get ready to pucker up girls. once again, you lose.

Your lack of knowledge and ignorance never ceases to amaze me and everybody else on BCVoice. Since Manning is being released, as opposed to reaching the end of his contract, he would be eligible to sign with a new team immediately — free agents must wait until the new league year begins on March 13.

Guest Guest

His throwing workouts is making Irsay second guess himself. 5 years til Andrew Luck becomes legitimate. Instant Big win for whatever team gets Peyton.

Guest Guest

His throwing workouts is making Irsay second guess himself. 5 years til Andrew Luck becomes legitimate. Instant Big win for whatever team gets Peyton.

Peyton would be a waiste playing for the Colts. The Colts are a good 3-4 year away from competing.

Guest Guest

Your lack of knowledge and ignorance never ceases to amaze me and everybody else on BCVoice. Since Manning is being released, as opposed to reaching the end of his contract, he would be eligible to sign with a new team immediately — free agents must wait until the new league year begins on March 13.

wrong again, idiot. he is still considered a free agent. not too bright, are ya???

Guest Guest

Now STFU :

The Indianapolis Colts officially released Manning Wednesday. He will become a free agent and eligible to negotiate and sign with a team as soon as he clears waivers Thursday. The 14-year veteran does not need to wait until the free-agent period begins Tuesday, and he acknowledged his agent already was taking calls.

Guest guest

you'er really just not smart enough to shut up and crawl back in your cave. insisting you're right when everyone (not just some people, freaking everyone) knows your wrong is a serious sign of mental disease.

Guest Guest

Peyton Manning met with the Cardinals tonight. He'll have his team picked by this Tuesday.

Welcome to Rotator Cuff Injury Guy's Nightmare

The spin job he does on this one will be epic!

Smart money is he'll go the "Peyton is washed up" route and tell us all how Peyton should have listened to him and retired, but the Manning is too "pathetic" to know it's over for him, blah, blah, blah

Guest Guest

I never said Manning's arm was shot. Must be a RTCG imposter! As most know, I could have gone pro in football or baseball if I hadn't torn my rotator cuff. I am a Binghamton area legend and yes I know it and so do you. This is RTCG reporting.

Guest Guest

You heard it here first, Manning along with Jeff Saturday, Reggie Wayne, Addai, and Dallas Clark are going to the Broncos. Package deal. Again my insider source came through for me. Remember who told you it first....I did. This is RTCG reporting.

Guest Guest

Okay, we have an imposter amongst us. Or should I say imposters?

It's RCIG, not RTCG and the real RCIG NEVER uses capital letters to start a sentence.

RCIG has a writing style all his own and the above posts are not from the genuine RCIG

In the meantime...we are all waiting for the real deal to get back on BCVoice

Guest Rotator Cuff Injury Guy

if your not the real deal STFU. look things are fluid I have it coming from two directions the eagles may just be that under the radar team that we all have been waiting to hear from. source tells me that as you have heard there are 10 teams that have made contact and the eagles are under the radar for obvious reasons(m. vick) but are making a strong push to bring him to philly.

Guest Guest

I think the only question about Manning is whether he is cleared by a team's doctors by opening game. The fact that he is talking to teams does not necessarily mean he will take another snap. Everybody is jumping the gun on this. I think that one dude you bust all the time might be right. Until he takes a regular season game snap, he could be right. I'm just saying it's possible.

Guest Guest

I think the only question about Manning is whether he is cleared by a team's doctors by opening game. The fact that he is talking to teams does not necessarily mean he will take another snap. Everybody is jumping the gun on this. I think that one dude you bust all the time might be right. Until he takes a regular season game snap, he could be right. I'm just saying it's possible.

He has already been cleared to play. The Dolphins traded Brandon Marshall today so I would say that elimates the Dolphins.

Guest guest

You have to go back to the original thread, dated mid january, when the original poster stated that manning had announced his retirement. when it was pointed out to him that a tweet from some 2nd rate actor who was a friend of someone who knew the owner was hardly an announcement that manning announced his retirement, he went batshit and doubled down on his insistance that manning was retired, and pulled some crap out of his arse about knowing people on the colts medical staff.

He only started this thread so that he could pretend he never said that manning was retired, only that he was finished and he should retire.

Thats why he's getting so much crap. not even for making the bogus statement that peyton was retired, but refusing to admit he was wrong, and then changing the topic (see his sentence in the intro about never playing for the colts again, when no one ever said that the colts were going to keep him).

Guest Guest

He has already been cleared to play. The Dolphins traded Brandon Marshall today so I would say that elimates the Dolphins.

He has not been cleared by any team to play. His doctors opinions are irrelevant. He pays them. If a team clears him to play now, it is meaningless. It will be his playing status for game 1 that matters. So, he still may never take an NFL snap again. He would have to be cleared then, not now. I just think they will let him try practicing, then determine if he's game ready. With a neck injury, who knows???

Guest Guest

OK so you want to know why manning has yet to sign?

The NFL teams in the running to sign the man have been too busy watching RCIG do this

pullmytail.gif

To take the time and close the deal.

Guest Guest

OK so you want to know why manning has yet to sign?

The NFL teams in the running to sign the man have been too busy watching RCIG do this

pullmytail.gif

To take the time and close the deal.

Signed and cleared are 2 different things. I don't know who the guy is you're complaining about, but he seems to know more than you do. Judging by your feeble attempt at humor, you act like you are in the 8th grade

Archived