PEYTON MANNING TO BE RELEASED BY COLTS-- ESPN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Signed and cleared are 2 different things. I don't know who the guy is you're complaining about, but he seems to know more than you do. Judging by your feeble attempt at humor, you act like you are in the 8th grade

look shit wad, no NFL Team is going to sign a man to a multiyear contract with a large sum of guaranteed money unless he passes their physical beforehand. Why is it you little piss ant, never was idiots believe you have some uncommon insight into what makes the world work, pathetic.

pullmytail.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

IT's official - Peyton going to the BRONCOS (reportedly for $95 Million).

Guess the Arm isn't so bad after all ...

Next issue - TEBOW to Jacksonville ???

Guest Guest

RCIG here...I was right again. Like I said about 3 weeks ago, Manning would be a Denver Bronco. I am so awesome and my key NFL sources get me all the right info. RCIG reporting.

Guest Guest

RCIG here...I was right again. Like I said about 3 weeks ago, Manning would be a Denver Bronco. I am so awesome and my key NFL sources get me all the right info. RCIG reporting.

2ce1fa21-b636-4592-a159-eff37cc90f42.jpg

Guest guest

peyton retiring and nothing

the most overated gag artist in the history of the league, who you people stick up for and call the best, and nobody even starts a thread about it. it was announced early yesterday. you people are pathetic.

Original thread, dated January 19th. It is now two months later. Peyton isn't retired, and whenever anyone on that thread said he wasn't retired, you went off on them.

You can try to pretend you didn't, start another thread to change what you said, what you're arguing about, whatever. Now its "He hasn't taken any snaps." Just stop trying to jerk everyone around and pretending you know what you're talking about. There is a possibility that something might be wrong, and he won't be able to play. Sucks for him, sucks for the Broncos. But please don't pretend that you called it from the beginning. Admit that you were wrong, and are a douchebag, and we can put all of this behind us.

Guest Guest

peyton retiring and nothing

the most overated gag artist in the history of the league, who you people stick up for and call the best, and nobody even starts a thread about it. it was announced early yesterday. you people are pathetic.

Original thread, dated January 19th. It is now two months later. Peyton isn't retired, and whenever anyone on that thread said he wasn't retired, you went off on them.

You can try to pretend you didn't, start another thread to change what you said, what you're arguing about, whatever. Now its "He hasn't taken any snaps." Just stop trying to jerk everyone around and pretending you know what you're talking about. There is a possibility that something might be wrong, and he won't be able to play. Sucks for him, sucks for the Broncos. But please don't pretend that you called it from the beginning. Admit that you were wrong, and are a douchebag, and we can put all of this behind us.

i was wrong about him retiring on his own. however, i still stand behind the main point of the post. he will not take a snap in an NFL regular season game again. not that complicated. that was in the 1st post. you are the one switching words around, not i.

Guest Spider Lockhart

OK then - RTC guy. I agree with your last post. We shall see.

Seems as if the Broncos are shelling out a alot of scratch for a dude that will not ever take a snap - don't ya think ?

At least you are standing by your original words - which is honorable.

Guest guest

i was wrong about him retiring on his own. however, i still stand behind the main point of the post. he will not take a snap in an NFL regular season game again. not that complicated. that was in the 1st post. you are the one switching words around, not i.

Basically all I was waiting for, since you went off on me in the other thread. And you are right with this one. there is that possibility that he may not play in a game again. A huge gamble by the Broncos, but one Im sure that they didnt make blindly. Guess time will tell.

Im out of this thread. Enjoy.

Guest Mike Francesa

Can you feel the love? Did somebody just use the word honorable in the same sentence as RCIG? Yes, folks....the Apolcalypse is upon us (because that's what it's going to take for Peyton Manning not to take a snap).

I'm still trying to figure out why Peyton Manning won't take a snap:

-Is somebody going to murder him?

-Is the world going to end before the start of the NFL season?

-Is he going to sustain a career ending injury (ala RCIG) before the start of the season?

It's going to take one of the above (or a combination of) for Manning not to play this upcoming season and don't think me or anybody else is going to let this thread die. When Peyton Manning takes his first snap of the season....this thread is going to be front and center.

Let's see if RCIG is a man of his word and sits down at the table for a BIG PIECE OF CROW PIE

faux-crow-pie.jpg

Guest Guest

Can you feel the love? Did somebody just use the word honorable in the same sentence as RCIG? Yes, folks....the Apolcalypse is upon us (because that's what it's going to take for Peyton Manning not to take a snap).

I'm still trying to figure out why Peyton Manning won't take a snap:

-Is somebody going to murder him?

-Is the world going to end before the start of the NFL season?

-Is he going to sustain a career ending injury (ala RCIG) before the start of the season?

It's going to take one of the above (or a combination of) for Manning not to play this upcoming season and don't think me or anybody else is going to let this thread die. When Peyton Manning takes his first snap of the season....this thread is going to be front and center.

Let's see if RCIG is a man of his word and sits down at the table for a BIG PIECE OF CROW PIE

faux-crow-pie.jpg

because his neck is still an issue. being cleared now means he is cleared to practice. he might need more surgery. a lot can happen from now until september. the contract clearly stipulates he must play and be medically cleared for the 1st game. i don't think that will happen. they will pay him some money, but not huge money. it's a risk the broncos are willing to take. given their other options, it's probably worth it. don't worry, you might understand some day.

Guest Guest

because his neck is still an issue. being cleared now means he is cleared to practice. he might need more surgery. a lot can happen from now until september. the contract clearly stipulates he must play and be medically cleared for the 1st game. i don't think that will happen. they will pay him some money, but not huge money. it's a risk the broncos are willing to take. given their other options, it's probably worth it. don't worry, you might understand some day.

I understand more than you can possibly fathom

And you're going to understand come the start of the NFL season

Then we'll all find out if you are a man of integrity

Guest Guest

I understand more than you can possibly fathom

And you're going to understand come the start of the NFL season

Then we'll all find out if you are a man of integrity

you asked what possible reason he wouldn't play when the season begins. then you made a couple of unfunny jokes. then i had to explain it to you. seems like you know nothing.

Guest Guest

you asked what possible reason he wouldn't play when the season begins. then you made a couple of unfunny jokes. then i had to explain it to you. seems like you know nothing.

Already, RCIG is in full Spin Doctor mode. You're going to have to do better than that, chief.

Guest Guest

ThinkGeek1.jpg

Guest Guest

My reasons (end of the world, murder) are more likely to happen than the reasons you stated.

Good luck on BoDog next season. I'm sure you're always ahead

Guest Guest

My reasons (end of the world, murder) are more likely to happen than the reasons you stated.

Good luck on BoDog next season. I'm sure you're always ahead

the end of the world is more likely than someone who has had 4 neck surgeries, possibly needing more, not playing football next year??? that could the dumbest statement ever written. bcvoice sports knowledge. thanks for worrying about bodog. 11-3 in the tournament, all documented. give that a shot sometime.

Guest Guest

the end of the world is more likely than someone who has had 4 neck surgeries, possibly needing more, not playing football next year??? that could the dumbest statement ever written. bcvoice sports knowledge. tanks for worrying about bodog. 11-3 in the tournament, all documented. give that a shot sometime.n

Actually, Peyton will be playing THIS year and it's "thanks" NOT "tanks." Yeah, you certainly have a lot of knowledge.

I wouldn't know about Bodog because unlike you...I'm not a degenerate gambler.

Congrats on being 11-3 in the Tournament. Of course the only one whoever sees your official documentation is you. If you pick games like you did last year on this site, where you preceded to pick only 1 game right out of 4 against the spread then I'm guessing your gambling exploits are about as made-up as your professional baseball career (that was of course cut short because of a career ending rotator cuff injury).

And just some FYI. This isn't the only thread that I'm going to make sure stays alive until the start of the NFL season. I'm going to also bring up your original thread. You know the one...the one you tried so desperately to hide.

By the way. Who do you like in the Syracuse vs. Ohio State game?

Guest Guest

Actually, Peyton will be playing THIS year and it's "thanks" NOT "tanks." Yeah, you certainly have a lot of knowledge.

I wouldn't know about Bodog because unlike you...I'm not a degenerate gambler.

Congrats on being 11-3 in the Tournament. Of course the only one whoever sees your official documentation is you. If you pick games like you did last year on this site, where you preceded to pick only 1 game right out of 4 against the spread then I'm guessing your gambling exploits are about as made-up as your professional baseball career (that was of course cut short because of a career ending rotator cuff injury).

And just some FYI. This isn't the only thread that I'm going to make sure stays alive until the start of the NFL season. I'm going to also bring up your original thread. You know the one...the one you tried so desperately to hide.

By the way. Who do you like in the Syracuse vs. Ohio State game?

i had a typo and meant the next football year. then the rest of your story is all fiction. am i supposed to reply to any of that???? kinda like replying to nothing, don't ya think???

you don't bet because you are gutless and a coward. you know you would lose your arse. you are the degenerate by posting lies. gambling doesn't make someone a degenerate. you are proof of that.

finally, i wouldn't bet on the cuse game. don't see an advantage either way. that's why betting doesn't make me a degenerate. i don't bet just to bet. i only do so when i see an advantage. good to see you still have a hard on for me, though.

Guest Guest

i had a typo and meant the next football year. then the rest of your story is all fiction. am i supposed to reply to any of that???? kinda like replying to nothing, don't ya think???

you don't bet because you are gutless and a coward. you know you would lose your arse. you are the degenerate by posting lies. gambling doesn't make someone a degenerate. you are proof of that.

finally, i wouldn't bet on the cuse game. don't see an advantage either way. that's why betting doesn't make me a degenerate. i don't bet just to bet. i only do so when i see an advantage. good to see you still have a hard on for me, though.

Funny, I've never heard anybody use the term, "Football Year." I always thought it was "Football Season."

I'm a little confused how the rest of my story is fiction. You came on BCVoice this time last year and started picking college basketball games because the 27x Champ baited you into it. You fell for it hook, line and sinker and then preceded to go 0-3 with your picks ATS. It was a classic case of a guy getting you to piss your pants for all to see. The reason he did this was because you quit the football challenge and then refused to enter the Bracket Challenge (funny i don't see you there this year either), but yet have hours and hours to post on Bcvoice telling us all how stupid we are and how knowledgeable you are. Yet, NOTHING and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been proven on your part. And you call us cowards and gutless?

Let's just get to the bottom line, shall we? These are 2 COLD-HARD FACTS:

1) Peyton Manning will take a snap this NFL season

2) You never played professional baseball

Guest Pummeled in Print

Funny, I've never heard anybody use the term, "Football Year." I always thought it was "Football Season."

I'm a little confused how the rest of my story is fiction. You came on BCVoice this time last year and started picking college basketball games because the 27x Champ baited you into it. You fell for it hook, line and sinker and then preceded to go 0-3 with your picks ATS. It was a classic case of a guy getting you to piss your pants for all to see. The reason he did this was because you quit the football challenge and then refused to enter the Bracket Challenge (funny i don't see you there this year either), but yet have hours and hours to post on Bcvoice telling us all how stupid we are and how knowledgeable you are. Yet, NOTHING and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been proven on your part. And you call us cowards and gutless?

I don't think he's getting up from that haymaker kids ...

RTCG : "No mas ! No Mas ! ..."

Guest Guest

i never picked games. i said jimmer was going down to bust 27x balls and morons like you call that a pick against the spread. never bet it. i then went 1 and 1 before stopping do to retards like you claiming i made picks that i didn't. that's quite a trial study.

sorry, an 8 man bracket tourney doesn't interest me, considering they are all morons. as far as pro baseball, i still have the 10k to prove it to you. maybe you can make up more stories, like i had all these legitimate challenges from people. then when i wouldn't settle a bet at the spiede fest, i'm the one who's crazy. or, how i tricked people by demanding they bring the money to the meet site. like i would even have to tell someone that. you pay on the spot or you don't make out very well health wise. that's how things like that work.

you wouldn't know any of this because you couldn't play little league and you have probably never bet in your life. there's nothing wrong about that, just don't tell me how it works. put up the 10k or shut up. also, you might attempt to make one post that is actually factual. you're a ham n egger. stop wasting my time.

IS IT: THE GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL THAT FOOTBALL SEASON.

OR: THE GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL IN 2012.

we both know what it is. why do you bother to keep posting???

Guest Guest

I don't think he's getting up from that haymaker kids ...

RTCG : "No mas ! No Mas ! ..."

never got touched and knocked him out, idiot.

Archived